View Full Version : Real Life Assassin Escape

frogger504
03-17-2012, 10:05 PM
Is he an Assassin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAB4o1RqQ3o
(Look at 1:40)

Acrimonious_Nin
03-17-2012, 10:29 PM
XD that is f ing hilarious lmao.... that would be the best escape for anything in this life lol

Tetsou88
03-17-2012, 10:41 PM
That was pretty awesome. Although I hope he was arrested for it.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-17-2012, 10:42 PM
That was pretty awesome. Although I hope he was arrested for it.
??? lol I am glad he ran away from the cops...its not like he was doing anything wrong lol it looked exilerating :D and plus the cop was probably a friend of theirs lol

Tetsou88
03-17-2012, 10:48 PM
??? lol I am glad he ran away from the cops...its not like he was doing anything wrong lol it looked exilerating :D and plus the cop was probably a friend of theirs lol

Bungee Jumping and Base Jumping from Public structures is against the law in the US.

Sure it looks fun, but if he gets hurt tax payer money is used to take him to the hospital, if he dies, tax payer money is used to clean up his remains. On top of that if he gets hurt, his family can sue and possibly win

We had a case over here where someone fell off a High Way sign while spraying graffiti on it and into traffic. Where he died from being run over. His Family tried to sue because there were "No Signs to warn him not to climb up there." Mind you he was 30 something, and should have the brains to not climb up there.

frogger504
03-17-2012, 11:03 PM
Bungee Jumping and Base Jumping from Public structures is against the law in the US.

Sure it looks fun, but if he gets hurt tax payer money is used to take him to the hospital, if he dies, tax payer money is used to clean up his remains. On top of that if he gets hurt, his family can sue and possibly win

We had a case over here where someone fell off a High Way sign while spraying graffiti on it and into traffic. Where he died from being run over. His Family tried to sue because there were "No Signs to warn him not to climb up there." Mind you he was 30 something, and should have the brains to not climb up there.

That's no fun!
Why should it be illegal?!

The planet is and should be a free zone. I don't believe in designated areas for things.

If I die when I jump out that plane freefalling to Dubai in a few years, I'll die happy.

JumpInTheFire13
03-17-2012, 11:32 PM
That is awesome

Acrimonious_Nin
03-17-2012, 11:33 PM
That's no fun!

The planet is and should be a free zone. I don't believe in designated areas for things.

If I die when I jump out that plane freefalling to Dubai in a few years, I'll die happy.

I am with you on the free zone stuff..as an extreme sports enthusiasts I could care less about rules, I care more about the thrill :D lmao... people who stay in there make believe world wil never see the fun in LIVING for the moment...lol die doing what you love <3 don't die a slave to some rich company lol :p
or even a country that 'cares' where your tax money goes to...don't like it don't pay tax lol

frogger504
03-17-2012, 11:51 PM
I am with you on the free zone stuff..as an extreme sports enthusiasts I could care less about rules, I care more about the thrill :D lmao... people who stay in there make believe world wil never see the fun in LIVING for the moment...lol die doing what you love <3 don't die a slave to some rich company lol :p
or even a country that 'cares' where your tax money goes to...don't like it don't pay tax lol

YESH!

Heck, I may do that one day, once I'm an experienced Base Jumper. I'd have a car at the bottom waiting for me, then jump with a Chute.

*Sees they cost 4000*

Yeah, It'd be worth it. I'm actually planning several extreme activities. [Active] Volcano Boarding being one of them.
I personally get bored without some type of rush. One of my favorite quotes:

"'Life is not a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in a pretty
and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up,
totally worn out,
and loudly proclaiming,

"WOW! What a ride!"

Tetsou88
03-17-2012, 11:52 PM
That's no fun!

Because someone has to pay to pick up your remains, also seeing a mutilated body is bad on the mental psyche.

Voltige2011
03-18-2012, 12:22 AM
That's no fun!

There shouldn't be any designated areas for anything. All those testing grounds for things should be banned. If someone wants to test their new drug they're free to put it in my town's drinking water. If he wants to graffiti the highway he should be able to. If he wants to tattoo "Freedom" on his arm with wires he broke into my house to use, he should be able to.
All those designated places all over the city, if someone wants to live somewhere they should be able to. Who cares if the doors are locked or not? Who cares what the current residents say? The planet is and should be a free zone.

Note: The sarcasm/ sincerity depends on your own views.

Also as a comment on that video, did he just wait there for a cop to come just so he could jump off?

Apirka
03-18-2012, 12:29 AM
That was... kind of awesome.

What sentence would he get for this?

frogger504
03-18-2012, 12:34 AM
There shouldn't be any designated areas for anything. All those testing grounds for things should be banned. If someone wants to test their new drug they're free to put it in my town's drinking water. If he wants to graffiti the highway he should be able to. If he wants to tattoo "Freedom" on his arm with wires he broke into my house to use, he should be able to.
All those designated places all over the city, if someone wants to live somewhere they should be able to. Who cares if the doors are locked or not? Who cares what the current residents say? The planet is and should be a free zone.

Also as a comment on that video, did he just wait there for a cop to come just so he could jump off?

I think he did.

Also, you took what I said way out of context.

Why can't someone write where they want to? The land shouldn't belong to anyone or any organization (government).
Why should our activities be restricted?

(My views)
Legalized Streets, wrong
Activities restricted to locations decided by others, wrong.
A person doing what they want to their own body, right.

Why shouldn't we be free to do what we want? The world is free and open, it shouldn't belong to anyone.

On a side note, what does the tattoo in your example have to do with anything?

As for testing grounds. There's nothing wrong with them, although the activities often are. That's a different conversation though, if someone is aware of what is there, let them do as their dumb minds feel like doing.

(Off-topic)

The problem with society is the system of how things work. Things are very strictly restricted. Also, people think that others are responsible for their actions. A persons decisions should only be that persons responsibility, but many people take advantage of a flawed system to push off responsibilities and gain money. I dislike "systems" in general.

That's why I'm gonna vagabond.

freddie_1897
03-18-2012, 12:41 AM
Someone stole wires from his house and he wants to know who the **** did it

Voltige2011
03-18-2012, 12:46 AM

I think he did.

Also, you took what I said way out of context.

Why can't someone write where they want to? The land shouldn't belong to anyone or any organization (government).
So what I see you're thinking is that my house shouldn't belong to me.
Why should our activities be restricted?
Yelling loudly at night shouldn't be restricted. If someone is tired its his own fault for having something to do. Arson shouldn't be restricted either. Seriously think about your words in this post.
(My views)
Legalized Streets, wrong
Activities restricted to locations decided by others, wrong.
A person doing what they want to their own body, right.

Why shouldn't we be free to do what we want? The world is free and open, it shouldn't belong to anyone.
Since the dawn of humanity, people have held diverse beliefs. The sum of what your saying is that basically anybody should be able to do anything. If someone wants to annihilate everything to make their own farm, and I like having things the way they are, It becomes clear somebody doesn't get to do what they want.

On a side note, what does the tattoo in your example have to do with anything?
Not trying to make an ideological debate here. If you have further comments please private message them.

Tetsou88
03-18-2012, 12:54 AM
That was... kind of awesome.

What sentence would he get for this?

Probably just a simple reckless endangerment, and depending on who owns the beach, trespassing. Also if the officer felt like it, he could hit him with failure to obey a lawful order. None of it would jail time, but he would be fined.

frogger504
03-18-2012, 12:54 AM
A house and a piece of land are two different things.

Arson?
Again, taking the words out of context.
That would be restricting the life of another.

Anyone should be able to do anything, so long as it doesn't restrict another from living their way. My concepts go further than just doing whatever, about not controlling another but this is getting off topic already, going further than it should.

I'll put it simply; anyone should be free to do as they wish so long as it doesn't restrict another's lifestyle or have elements of control over another person.

Of course it goes much deeper than that but just keeping it quick and simple.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-18-2012, 12:56 AM
lol yeah do not worry about voltige he is just being a templar so his comment meets my expectations of a templar minded human as for us 'assassins' ....FREEDOM BY ANY MEANS NECCESSARY

btw all that he stated about tatoos ...those are people that VIOLENTLY impose themselves on others....if your having fun by yourself away from people...then it clearly is different ..plus there are always vultures eating dead carcass anyways so what is the big deal with tax money if birds do it for free ?

Tetsou88
03-18-2012, 01:01 AM

Arson?

Anyone should be able to do anything, so long as it doesn't restrict another from living their way. My concepts go further than just doing whatever, about not controlling another but this is getting off topic already, going further than it should.

I'll put it simply; anyone should be free to do as they wish so long as it doesn't restrict another's lifestyle or have elements of control over another person.

Of course it goes much deeper than that but just keeping it quick and simple.

The problem with that is the fact that simple actions that should only effect us, usually don't. It's kind of like how a simple snow flake can cause an avalanche. You're allowed to do whatever you want on your own land, but why should you inconvenience someone else because you decided to do something stupid on public land, and then got hurt?

frogger504
03-18-2012, 01:13 AM
The problem with that is the fact that simple actions that should only effect us, usually don't. It's kind of like how a simple snow flake can cause an avalanche. You're allowed to do whatever you want on your own land, but why should you inconvenience someone else because you decided to do something stupid on public land, and then got hurt?

all land is public land.

So yeah, the decisions is yours, you should be able to make a "stupid" decision if you want to.

Either way it is a matter of perspective. I for one think that what many people call stupid, isn't. Like that stunt. Taking risks.

Once again I mention the quote:

"'Life is not a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in a pretty
and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up,
totally worn out,
and loudly proclaiming,

"WOW! What a ride!

Why should we be forced to be safe?

The Bu-terfly Effectis taking things out of context. Yes, it can affect the world, but who's to say how it would be in the first place?

The world is random and spontaneous. There shouldn't be an Order imo.

Voltige2011
03-18-2012, 01:18 AM
lol yeah do not worry about voltige he is just being a templar so his comment meets my expectations of a templar minded human as for us 'assassins' ....FREEDOM BY ANY MEANS NECCESSARY What are you talking about?

btw all that he stated about tatoos ...those are people that VIOLENTLY impose themselves on others.That isn't it at all...if your having fun by yourself away from people...then it clearly is different ..plus there are always vultures eating dead carcass anyways so what is the big deal with tax money if birds do it for free ? That is not how nature works.

Why is it that understanding of a subject will usually be met by ignorance of a subject. A pretty funny summary of this is somewhere on one of the Assassin's Creed Japan topics.

Person 1: I think people don't know enough about Japan to decide. Here are some photos of architecture from that time.
Person 2: Yea well Japan is crappy because of the fighting, look at Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee. The parkour would be crappy too. Those photos of architecture are recent so they are inaccurate.
Person 1: Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan are Chinese, we were talking about Japan. Also the architecture hasn't changed much since then.

Then I skip ahead to ignore the argument.
Seriously though, nobody has any understanding on a topic they disagree with on this forum. I expect atleast five perople to be ready to say something uneducated in the next few pages.

Arson?

Of course it goes much deeper than that but just keeping it quick and simple. Private message for off-topic arguments.

Tetsou88
03-18-2012, 01:41 AM
Why is it that understanding of a subject will usually be met by ignorance of a subject. A pretty funny summary of this is somewhere on one of the Assassin's Creed Japan topics.

Person 1: I think people don't know enough about Japan to decide. Here are some photos of architecture from that time.
Person 2: Yea well Japan is crappy because of the fighting, look at Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee. The parkour would be crappy too. Those photos of architecture are recent so they are inaccurate.
Person 1: Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan are Chinese, we were talking about Japan. Also the architecture hasn't changed much since then.

Seriously though, nobody has any understanding on a topic they disagree with on this forum. I expect atleast five perople to be ready to say something uneducated in the next few pages.

I am Person one. I hadn't said that the architecture hadn't changed much, but rather that that one area was more of a "conserved" area where they had kept the buildings the same, kind of like a museum.

I came to realize the other day in one of the other Japanese topics that the reason people are so opposed to Japan is because they know little about it.

frogger504
03-18-2012, 01:50 AM
Private message for off-topic arguments.

The topic isn't about AC in Japan. The topic brought on by the discussion of the OP was about freedom to be able to do stunts such as the one in the video.

Tetsou88
03-18-2012, 01:56 AM
The topic isn't about AC in Japan. The topic brought on by the discussion of the OP was about freedom to be able to do stunts such as the one in the video.

You're missing the point. He said the following:

Seriously though, nobody has any understanding on a topic they disagree with on this forum

Voltige2011
03-18-2012, 01:57 AM
Please look back at the first page. The fact that it was your post and you still got it wrong makes me wonder about you.
Also my answer to that question is,no, no that person is not an Assassin.

I am Person one. I hadn't said that the architecture hadn't changed much, but rather that that one area was more of a "conserved" area where they had kept the buildings the same, kind of like a museum.

I came to realize the other day in one of the other Japanese topics that the reason people are so opposed to Japan is because they know little about it.
Since all efforts to keep this thread on topic seem to crumble upon their own foundation I'll just go with this new topic.
People propose things they know about. They shoot down things they know nothing about.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-18-2012, 02:51 AM

Private message for off-topic arguments.

templars will never understand human nature and how great freedom is when humans embrace it .. :D

btw.vultures eat dead things, I see it all the time here in S.F and that IS how nature works...human societies don't work that way if that is what you mean...lol that bungie parachute stunt looks like the most intense experience in the world doubled if there are police trying to stop you..(not saying to try local authority, just an observation of the video)

frogger504
03-18-2012, 05:54 PM
What a sad, sad World it'd be if they get their way.

Seriously, who is the equality for? The Templars want piece but with who in control? Also, after 150 years when all original Templars are dead, who takes over?

Also, the topic?