PDA

View Full Version : Assasin's Creed: Revelations - keyboard controls

pahho95
03-17-2012, 12:42 PM
i have a problem!!
i cant change my controls in my game!!
when i press enter to change like empty hand from shift to alt, because my shift key doesnt work, nothing happens!!!
so im just wondering is there a way to change my controls from somewhere else like there is a controls file in my ACR Revelations folder???
thanks!!

srry my english isnt so good!! :D

YazX_
03-17-2012, 01:44 PM
no there is not any, seems your alt key doesnt work as well, try any key and see if it works, if it works then you most probably you need to disable all accessbility features in windows for filter keys. or if you have any program running like xfire, steam,.... shut them down and try to start the game without any running program. such programs sometimes messes with your keys when you press them.

pahho95
03-17-2012, 02:44 PM
i found out that there is nothing wrong with my keyboard!! i think its the game!!!
problem is that the shift key(key that makes ezio shove and use hookblade while in midair) gets stuck and i have to hit the key not press it when i want to use it!!! even when i changed it to alt , ctrl, o and p its still stuck!!!
i think its a glitch because it started at memory 6 !!!
i hope when i update my game maybe it helps to solve the problem!!

steampowerGTX
02-16-2015, 10:33 AM
i found out that there is nothing wrong with my keyboard!! i think its the game!!!
problem is that the shift key(key that makes ezio shove and use hookblade while in midair) gets stuck and i have to hit the key not press it when i want to use it!!! even when i changed it to alt , ctrl, o and p its still stuck!!!
i think its a glitch because it started at memory 6 !!!
i hope when i update my game maybe it helps to solve the problem!!