PDA

View Full Version : Please help sequence 3 completely stuck

nite_vision
03-16-2012, 08:38 PM
Hi

I've only been playing this game for a few weeks. I completed the mission in sequence 3 where you have to kill the pirates and then I just went wandering around Rome doing the towers. Now I don't know how to progress to the next mission.

Everytime I turn the game on I am in Florence with no map and nothing to do.

I can reply bits of the memory but it won't let me progress to the next stage.

I am sure I am being very stupid but please can someone help?

Thanks
Ben

notafanboy
03-16-2012, 08:40 PM
is it a Cristina memory ?, if so try to exit the memory by pressing start and select "abort memory"

nite_vision
03-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Yeah I've done that but then I don't know what section of the memory to re-select

I've completed one Christina memory but do I need to complete all of them perhaps?

nite_vision
03-16-2012, 08:51 PM
I can go back and complete the first Christina memory but it won't let me move onto the second.

I also go back and complete the third memory in sequence 3 but it won't let me move onto the fourth.

I' think I've somehow managed to play the game out of sync so now it won't let me progress anywhere

nite_vision
03-16-2012, 09:14 PM
I'm now trying to do the second mission of Sequence 3 and it won't let me kill the Borgia captain because the area around his tower isn't available.

JumpInTheFire13
03-16-2012, 10:45 PM
I'm now trying to do the second mission of Sequence 3 and it won't let me kill the Borgia captain because the area around his tower isn't available.
That's normal. You only unlock certain areas of Rome as you progress through the main story.

Moultonborough
03-16-2012, 11:23 PM
I just got through another play-through and noticed half of the Trophy's didn't register. when I first put it in to play the other day it did update so they must have knocked something out.