PDA

View Full Version : Would Zorro make a good assassin?

Jumpstart88
03-16-2012, 07:02 AM
wouldn't zorro make an excellent candidate to be an assassin? Plus I would like to see a dark side to Zorro.

Xenoxin
03-16-2012, 08:22 AM
Nope, Zorro's character isn't the killing type. Zorro is like Spiderman and Superman, he would never kill somebody on purpose.

mustangmaniak20
03-16-2012, 12:18 PM
Antonio Banderas would make for a great Ezio though!
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/3/8/b9b80812-bda5-481c-8d2e-5a352fa112fd.jpg

LightRey
03-16-2012, 12:30 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/3/8/b9b80812-bda5-481c-8d2e-5a352fa112fd.jpg
Guy Williams is the only true Zorro for me.

Xenoxin
03-16-2012, 01:21 PM
Guy Williams is the only true Zorro for me.

Exactly, Ducan Regehr wasn't to bad either, but Guy was the best by far.

Banderas as Zorro was a disgrace, killing Cpt. Love just isn't the Zorro way.

deskpe
03-16-2012, 02:43 PM
Zorro wouldnt make a good or cool assassin IMO

SleezeRocker
03-16-2012, 04:28 PM
Antonnio would make a good voice actor for a spanish assassin though lol

Nah I don't see Zorro as an Assassin honestly.

SaintPerkele
03-16-2012, 04:30 PM
Since Zorro never existed - no.

frogger504
03-16-2012, 04:50 PM
I would actually love that, like an Easter Egg or just for fun Assassin, like usable as a Brother which you send into the field.

Sushiglutton
03-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Never thought of that, but I don't see why not. Maybe a future game will be set in California back in the days.

frogger504
03-16-2012, 07:02 PM
Never thought of that, but I don't see why not. Maybe a future game will be set in California back in the days.

It could be like the ultimate Random Event.

At a point in the gameplay, in which you are in the city, in combat with low health, a single bar left, fighting many enemies, taking out the nearest but without at a distance with a rifle, you dispatch the enemies and just before the enemy shoots and kills you, Zorro pops out of a Cantina hits the gun away with his sword, as he does that, the gun shoots and hits your shoulder, making you fall to the ground and be hurt, but not out, meanwhile Zorro marks a Z on the enemy, they fall back (disabled but not dead, screaming about their cut skin), and he gets on his horse as you regain equilibrium, and rides off.

If you follow him quickly, going through the Frontier and having to follow the tracks to keep up with him, you will eventually arrive at a camp and a cutscene plays.

Conner (or whichever protagonist), peeks out through the trees to find that Zorro has a gun to his head, it goes to a scripted gameplay moment like with Altair's hidden gun, but with the crossbow, and you shoot the dude, saving Zorro. As you do so other enemies arrive to fight, you quickly dispatch them and Zorro thanks you, then you ask for one for one more favor, for him to Aid you. Then he becomes your personal Assassin or Brother. He would never kill an enemy, but a hit from a Z attack would disable/knockout an enemy and he'd be a Master combatant.

xXo_ANTI_oXx
04-22-2015, 06:38 PM
They really should attempt to make zorro part of assassin's creed. Zorro pretty much was like an assassin, nearly the same abilities and mysterious. Every playable character in assassin's creed is a fictional character, i dont see why zorro would be a problem. Like the assassins creed series, the story of zorro was placed during historical events in new spain and later on to be mexico. It was during the time that mexicans were tired of the spanish authorities, its corruptions, and brutality among its citizens, specially natives and "meztizos" (mixed race). I would definitely give a thumbs up for them to add zorro into the series. Im sure they can find a way to fit him into the assassin's creed story.

cawatrooper9
04-22-2015, 06:50 PM

YESSSSSSS.
Though today, he'd probably have to play Revelations era Ezio. Dude's getting pretty old.

ze_topazio
04-22-2015, 06:51 PM
Was it really necessary to resurrect a thread that has been dead for three years for your first post?

Anyway, a open world Zorro game is one of my dreams, but including a fictional character like Zorro in AC, what's next? Harry Potter? Son Goku? Darth Vader? come on.

Sushiglutton
04-22-2015, 07:13 PM
Was it really necessary to resurrect a thread that has been dead for three years for your first post?

Anyway, a open world Zorro game is one of my dreams, but including a fictional character like Zorro in AC, what's next? Harry Potter? Son Goku? Darth Vader? come on.

Zorro doesn't have any supernatural abilities. I think folklore heroes like Zorro and Robin Hood would work well. I mean they don't have to call the game AC. Ubi could just use a lot of the tech.

As things are now I would prefer if R* made it though. I mean you can't do Zorro without proper horse gameplay for one. Hopefully Ubi will soon pull themselves together and realize the errors of their ways though ;)!

Edit: Just realize I was pro this 3 years ago too. Lol what the hell am I doing with my life :p?

Namikaze_17
04-22-2015, 07:20 PM
Son Goku?

HID-DEN...HID-DEN...BLADEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

ze_topazio
04-22-2015, 07:37 PM
Zorro doesn't have any supernatural abilities. I think folklore heroes like Zorro and Robin Hood would work well. I mean they don't have to call the game AC. Ubi could just use a lot of the tech.

As things are now I would prefer if R* made it though. I mean you can't do Zorro without proper horse gameplay for one. Hopefully Ubi will soon pull themselves together and realize the errors of their ways though ;)!

Edit: Just realize I was pro this 3 years ago too. Lol what the hell am I doing with my life :p?

But that's the problem, contrary to popular belief and unlike Robin Hood, Zorro is not a folks tale, it's a fictional character created by Johnston McCulley in 1919.

HID-DEN...HID-DEN...BLADEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

You are pretty strong, I'll have to use Super Assassin 3 to deal with you.

GunnerGalactico
04-22-2015, 07:52 PM
They really should attempt to make zorro part of assassin's creed. Zorro pretty much was like an assassin, nearly the same abilities and mysterious. Every playable character in assassin's creed is a fictional character, i dont see why zorro would be a problem. Like the assassins creed series, the story of zorro was placed during historical events in new spain and later on to be mexico. It was during the time that mexicans were tired of the spanish authorities, its corruptions, and brutality among its citizens, specially natives and "meztizos" (mixed race). I would definitely give a thumbs up for them to add zorro into the series. Im sure they can find a way to fit him into the assassin's creed story.

Errr...No! :rolleyes:

wvstolzing
04-22-2015, 09:22 PM
I thought the forums were getting stale... Looks like it's much worse: Zombie threads everywhere!