PDA

View Full Version : Mediterranean Defense Questions

Antioch55
03-15-2012, 03:30 PM
A couple Questions about this meta game. First one, I have held Alexandria for a long time now in the game, I have 4 lvl 10 assassins stationed there. But I have noticed that every 20 minute cycle that the amount of assassin influence that has eroded gets greater and great over time. For example the last 20 minute cycle it went straight from 100% to 51%. So naturally I brought it back up to 100% and then 20 minutes later it went back down to 46%. So if you do that math on this in about 9 cycles it will go straight to zero but that is if it stays at a rate of 5% drop per 20 minutes. Has anyone ever encountered this problem? Second I have read that people can station 5 Assassins in a city at once but it seams I can only get 4. I look at the page on the screen where it displays my assassins and I see the fifth slot but it is greyed out. I know for a fact I have done all of the build the assassin den quests for each city. There are no longer build assassin den quests on my quest selection screen. So my question is how are people getting that 5th slot? If I put a master assassin there ( I have all 7) will it automatically generate a fifth slot?

eagleforlife1
03-15-2012, 10:32 PM
You have to do one of the city missions like the build a den.

Antioch55
03-16-2012, 04:54 AM
I am at the point in my city quests that there are not longer any more build assassin den quests. In fact there are no unique quests anymore (the ones annotated by the * for their difficulty) like get more gold or get more xp. All I have left are the diamond quests.

LightRey
03-16-2012, 12:02 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/518523-Mediterranean-Defense-Explained