PDA

View Full Version : Servers always going down

mmpcns
03-15-2012, 01:20 PM
What is going on with your servers? Seems that every 10 days your servers are down. I am running the Ancestors Character Pack on a very fast gaming PC with a fast Internet connection and this server down issue is really becoming annoying. Seems that ever since you moved onto your new servers to better manage DRM, connectivity and server availability quality has failed. Just this Monday I had to call tech support for connectivity issues that I was suffering from that started the previous Friday and guess what, the server was down. Now, I try to go on-line and I get a darn message stating "No server available at this time, please try later". What is wrong? I suffer with health issues that one of the things it causes is failure to sleep. I like popping on and playing with other gamers which helps pass the time away. Now with your server issues, I am so darn frustrated. Didn't you all test your new servers out, really test them out before messing us all up on them?

I would appreciate email communications from you if you are working on your servers or even when I call you to point out your servers are down, a confirmation that the server issue(s) have been corrected and I can get back on and play.

I really hope you get your hardware issues resolved before AC III comes out. Would really be pissed off if after purchasing AC III I can't get connected to the flipping servers and can't play my game.

Help!

Fix your servers.

Email communication to your customers indicating server downtime, server repair time and even servers are all up and running communications would really be great.

Thank you.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-15-2012, 03:30 PM
This may explain it https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/posts/10150734362932464

ElleCore
03-15-2012, 03:32 PM
Yeah I'm also wondering what's going on with the servers, tried them in the morning and it said they were down, now I just came back home and the same thing.. Come on, Ubisoft.. and to think I have 2 levels left to prestige.

mmpcns
03-15-2012, 04:24 PM
Well, they finally have their servers up and running but they have lost all the abilities that I had purchased and customized. Now I am having to use points again to repurchase those abilities and then spend the time recustomizing them all over again. Seems these new servers are good for going down and loosing information.

I also just got off the phone with tech support indicating to them, again, that it seems their servers are going down about every 2 weeks and now they lost my settings (lost my data). Tech support I not an issue with, where the issue seems to be with is the developers. Since they are the ones that supposedly setup a new high quality server system with backups, now they are constantly going down and now losing customers data (their settings), I feel that the developers need to contact their customers and apologize for this inconvenience and somehow try and make some efforts to reimburse us for the lost data. Something of the nature of giving us a day of double points or Assassins Creed 3 for free for all this downtime and lost data. Even an email of apology and possible some step by step instruction on how the data can be saved locally, like to your hard drive or thumb drive, just in case their servers crash again or corrupt data again. That way we can just restore from our own backup.

Maybe I am asking too much. I know it is just a game but when you spend the time and effort in configuring your system and now you have to start all over again?

Anykeyer
03-15-2012, 06:23 PM
I didnt lose any purchases. But sometimes I do loose one of my friends. He got dots in his name so this may be why. Its funny, but in this cases I do uppear in his list and he can invite me in games. I figured out that I dont have to do anything, if I (re)start MP after an hour or two everything will be back to normal.
I did however lose my ability sets customisation (but not actual abilities or crafting) after last server maintenance on march 13.

BTW. This short downtime was worth it. I got alternate DLC2 map versions.

mmpcns
03-15-2012, 07:06 PM
You know, I am just so freaking pissed of on this whole attitude that if you loose your settings or friends, that it is just tough luck. Well I think that attitude just sucks! Right now I can't even enjoy playing because I am stuck having to retune all my abilities.

Anykeyer
03-15-2012, 09:02 PM
No, I am upset about all this constant problems. But being angry every time Ubi servers give another trouble is the fastest way to asylum.

mmpcns
03-15-2012, 09:13 PM
You know what is even a faster way, they have all my abilities so freaked up that they are not functioning correctly! Do you think the "developers" really give a darn about that?

Thanks a whole lot "developers" for freaking up my game playing. I hope some day the same happens to you and you get the big bagle from a tech support team!

I am doing my best to post in a proper format, not what I am really saying at the screen!

YazX_
03-16-2012, 01:18 AM
This may explain it https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/posts/10150734362932464

yep and it was fixed for only 1 day, now its laggy again, do you think its another maintenance?!?

mmpcns
03-16-2012, 04:15 AM
Maintenance, I am really starting to believe that the "developers" really need a network hardware and software IT staff. Programmers know code, not hardware. All I know is my clients have never lost data, ever, with the solutions that I put into place. But I guess the attitude of "oh well, just go in and recreate everything again" kinda leads you to believe that they are more concerned about licenses than actually delivering a solid web/cloud solution.

Support, we don't have no stinking support.

mmpcns
03-16-2012, 05:06 AM
Again to Ubisoft's "developers"....BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR FREAKING SCREWING MY PROFILE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hay, while you are at it, I would love a tax audit, come and do my taxes.

mmpcns
03-17-2012, 02:38 AM
I want to thank the "developer" team at Ubisoft. Once again, your freaknig fine servers have just kicked me out, while I was playing an awesome game and had a lot of points. Thanks again, I love being rapped by the support, the uptime and dare I say, the playability of your system!!

TB_Jaybird
03-18-2012, 11:18 AM
I want to thank the "developer" team at Ubisoft. Once again, your freaknig fine servers have just kicked me out, while I was playing an awesome game and had a lot of points. Thanks again, I love being rapped by the support, the uptime and dare I say, the playability of your system!!

Have you noticed my absence in the game? I don't mess around with crap anymore. Re-installing the game a 7 times, as per UBI's instructions DID NADA meaning that the latest patch introduced a TON of bugs that they MUST have known. IF they did not know they are idiots who dont test their crap.

For them to say that this crap is our fault is just insulting to our combined communal intelligence.

I had the game of my life in ACB yesterday and i swear to dog that UBI implemente some sort of score limiting algorithm or has admins to prevent people from scoring too fast but its not my fault people were running and being obvious. I ran with disguise poison and was well on my way to getting more than 12k for a MH when it kicked me after a high point kill. The game almost never kicks you when you are down in last spot will it? Only when people score high or are ahead. I swear to dog some friggen UBI employee watches me play and kicks me when i score good cos i can never finish a high scoring game. If kids run around like idiots let them take the friggen punishment and dont punish me for taking advantage of their ills. But every game i score high with"kids" in the game ends up with me getting kicked and i am getting ****ign sick of it cos its obvious as heck that this is soembody kicking us and not the game just being borked.

mmpcns
03-19-2012, 01:52 AM
Once again, thank you so very much "Developer Team". Again, I am in a match with a lot of points and your server kicks me out.

Such fine support, such fine delepement of a server farm. If I had clients running your solution I would be ripping it all out and putting in my solution.

mmpcns
03-19-2012, 06:58 PM
So, once again, in less than a week, the "developers" at Ubisoft have the mutliplayer severs down, AGAIN.

Why call tech support?

This is the NEW Normal from their NEW servers(s) (I would hope that they have more than one server.

superb123
03-19-2012, 07:20 PM
Or do I say....

Poor UBI server has been hacked,DDosed and stolen by some and it thrown to outer space,now developers trying to catch it but unable to get it as they don't have lots of money?..

Black_Widow9
03-19-2012, 08:17 PM
Please make sure that you are all contacting Ubisoft Support by following the link in my signature.

mmpcns
03-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Ground control to Major Tom.......Groung control to Major Tom.....

Ground control to Major Tom, your circuit is dead, there is something wrong......Can you hear me Major Tom........Can you hear me Major Tom?

DirtyImpulz
03-19-2012, 10:14 PM
I'm really disappointed in how flawed this whole game is on multiplayer. Half of the time you can't log in or there's something up with the servers.
When you do get in a game, there is a big chance it crashes or you get kicked...

Contacting costumer-support every day isn't something I'm planning on doing and when you do 9/10 time you get a scripted reply with a useless 'solution'.

The fact is that I haven't had this much trouble with any of the games I've ever played.
Awesome game, a shame that multiplayer is so unstable :mad:

mmpcns
03-19-2012, 10:23 PM
You are so correct. Funny that the original Unreal Tournment Game of the Year, there are all sorts of servers out there, still running, still working.

I believe this has all to do with Ubisoft's DRM. This is the problem, you put so much security on DRM, that those that have paid for service(s) suffer.

Thank goodness I just received Pink Floyd's the Wall Immersion box set. I am tired of trying to get a connection today, so I am going to sit back and listen to some studio session recordings, practice the guitar and have a good time.

Ubisoft had better watch out or players will find other things to do. Might just install and start playing "Rage".

SixKeys
03-19-2012, 11:41 PM
e studio session recordings, practice the guitar and have a good time.

Ubisoft had better watch out or players will find other things to do. Might just install and start playing "Rage".

I hear ya. Tried to get ahead in the double XP weekend but had to ragequit after a while because of all the BS. Getting stabbed by invisible ghosts, people walking through smoke bombs, spawning right in front of my pursuer and all the other fun stuff we're used to by now. I thought I'd try again the next day but completely forgot about it and don't really have any desire to go back when there's so many less rage-inducing things I could be doing instead.

mmpcns
03-20-2012, 01:34 PM
Well, here it is a week had gone by and stil Ubisoft server(s) suck!

Maintenance on March 13th? How long is your maintenance?

Tech support bragged about having over 1 millon users on-line. They fail to say that the majority of these users are waiting for server connections, being kicked out of sessions and just poor session performance.

Instead of bragging, how about a darn apology?

You have contace information for all your users, you should be sending out apology emails, discount coupons for the up and coming Assassins Creed 3, hopefully it is not near as buggy as Revelations and hopefully no multi-player (because we see how well you do that).

Fix the issues or dump the multi-player.

DirtyImpulz
03-20-2012, 02:16 PM
Indeed, It's getting to a point that I wish I never bought this game for the multiplayer. I can barely play when I want and that's just ridiculous. Again the whole can't-find-a-game-so-I-auto-create-a-game problem seems to be poking his head up now and then.

I'm starting to hope you're not gonna waste time on AC III by making a multiplayer for it 'cause it's very apparent you guys just can't make it work....

mmpcns
03-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Just got off the phone, again with "tech support" and they admitted that they have been having server issues for the past week. Issues, I thought it was maintenance. Anyway, I asked them when would we know that the maintenance, I mean issues would be resolved and the servers actually up and running. Their comment was watch the postings in the "forum". Is this the same forum that does not indicate to anyone that there are issues until everyone has been complaining for days?

I told tech support the best way to notifiy eveyone is by sending us an email. Tech supports responce was and I quote "you can mass email". I advised them that yes you can because most big companies do, that is one of the great things about email. Anyway, tech support stated and I quote "we can't mass email to hundreds of thousands of users". Again I advised them that one of the features with email is to be able to mass-email. Then the tech support was fed up with me and asked if there was anything else, my response was "yes, get your servers up and running".

People that believe having services out on the "cloud" need to try playing this multi-player game.

DirtyImpulz
03-20-2012, 03:50 PM
I just love how they like to hide their problems. Every other game company would post something on their website, facebook or forums when something like this is going on. Ubisoft apparently doesn't for some strange reason.

mmpcns
03-21-2012, 02:37 AM
Yea, I love how certain players have multiple smoke bombs, tripwire bombs and mute abilities while I am waiting for mine to cool down. Just played a session where a player laid down two tripwire bombs, two of them. I can't get my abilities to have two of the same items.

Also seems that 6 or more in a session, the higher number players abilites work better than those of us with lower numbers. Glitch? Hack?

What about those jerks that can shoot through a wall, I can't. But it seems that there are those that are. Glitch, I would love to continually receive these glitches like those jerks.

mmpcns
03-24-2012, 01:32 PM
I can' believe this CRAP again! I am in the middle of an awesome game, with high points and Ubisoft kicks me out.

WHAT THE F@%$#?

CAN ANYONE AT THIS FREAKING SOFTWARE COMPANY GET ANYTHING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only reason I am playing right now, I am suffering from a lot of pain and use it to get my mind off of the pain. Instead, this software company gives me more pain!

Freaking get it right or take your freaking servers off line for good!

mmpcns
03-24-2012, 04:02 PM
Now, once again, the servers are DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO KEEP YOUR SYSTEM UP AND RUNNING THAT USERS HAVE PAID TO USE???????????????

WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR TRUE TECH SUPPORT FROM YOU???????????????????

AGAIN, I AM JUST TALKING TO THE FREAKNIG WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmpcns
03-25-2012, 02:11 AM
BRAVO, Ubisoft "developers" and your crap for servers. Again, I get into a session, start earning good points and are immediately kicked out of the session.

I will continue to post every **** time this crap happens. Either you'l;l get your crap together and fix this or customers will discontinue using your software. And with Assassins Creed 3 coming out, don't think you want a whole lot of bad publicity!

mmpcns
03-25-2012, 02:15 AM
It just happened again. Only this time it kicked my out just a bit into the session.

Such fine support!!!!!

Guess AC 3 will contain just minutes of play time!

mmpcns
03-26-2012, 01:45 PM
Here we go again. I can't sleep, so I thought that I would check out the system this morning. With "Low Activity" you would think that things would be working. Stupid me! The servers are slow to respond. When the game changes, you are waiting for up to 2 minutes for the servers to do, something. In the game, repsonce to input is lag (and I have a high speed Internet connection that I tested to make sure it was not me, and it is not).

When will they ever get it right? When it is too late?

Lately also, it has become apparent, that whenever I enter a game, I am dropped right in front of my opponent who immediately kills me. Never had this problem a month ago. Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else. I have to end up looking for other sessions just so I can play.

mmpcns
03-26-2012, 06:34 PM
Again with the disconnects!!!!!!

What the hell is up with your servers anyhow???

Your playing along, have nice amounts of points and then your kicked out of the session, disconnected from the servers.

Again, thanks for the fine support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmpcns
03-26-2012, 07:06 PM
Again, this is the third disconect from the server so far this morning.

Keep up the good supprt Ubisoft!!!!

One day, no one will be on your servers!

mmpcns
03-27-2012, 05:16 AM
And yet again, Ubisoft's servers kick me out of a session when once again, I was having a good score going on.

Thanks yet again, today, for being kicked out for no apparent reason except your inept setup!

mmpcns
03-29-2012, 05:48 AM
I am shocked! For the past 24 hours, Unisoft's servers have been running half way decent. I was not kicked out of any sessions. We had some connectivity issues but nothing like it has been for the past 2 months.

We will see what happens tomorrow.

I just wanted to give them some credit for these 24 hours.

mmpcns
04-02-2012, 01:33 PM
I can't freaking believe it. Here we go again. In the miiddle of a fun session and boom, server kicks me out.

Thanks once again for your fine support on keeping your servers up and running!

I have also noticed that the number of players have dropped considerably. Guess we are all starting to get tired of crappy game time.

mmpcns
04-05-2012, 02:09 AM
What the hell is it with you morons???????

Your servers still SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Tried creating a session and after 2 minutes, everyone left because your **** servers won't initiate the session, even though we had 7 players.

I guess you just want to fail!

FIX THE **** SERVERS OR TAKE THE WHOLE **** THING OFF LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmpcns
04-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Her we go again. Servers slow. First time I logged in today, 4-6-2012 and EVERYTING WAS GONE!!!!

I freaked out. Logged back out and logged back in and at least my points and abilities came back, but my user profile was all messed up.

Then, to top it all off, your servers SUCK!!!!!!!!! STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice long weekend, was getting ready to team up with some friends and your servers are so FREAKING SLOW, UNRESPONSIVE, it is WHY THE HELL ARE WE STILL PLAYING THIS CRAP!!!!

FIX THEM OR TAKE THEM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmpcns
04-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Here it is, 4-8-2012 and the **** servers are not on-line, "Unable to loacte servers" crap!!!!!!!!!!

Listen you stinking jerks!!! FIX THIS CRAP OR TAKE YOUR STINKING JUNK OFF LINE!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!

YOU STINKING FOOLS, THIS IS NO LONGER A JOKE, THIS IS PATHETIC WHAT YOUR SYSTEM IS AND WHAT YOUR MULITIPLAYER GAME IS. YOU ARE DOING NOTHING MORE THAN JERKING US AROUND. IF YOU WERE HERE LOCALLY, I WOULD BE DOWN AT YOUR OFFICE WITH A TELEVISION CREW MAKING THE BIGGEST STORY ON HOW YOU HAVE STOLEN MONEY FROM CLIENTS, PROMISING THEM A MULTI-PLAYER GAME AND THEN NEVER REALLY DELIVERING. WHEN IT IS UP AND RUNNING, WHICH IS RARE, THE PLAYING IS SPOTTY, HACKERS ARE CAUSING THE SESSIONS TO SUCK AND WHEN YOU GET A HACKER IN A SESSION, YOU CAN TELL BECAUSE THE GAME PLAY SUCKS, MUCH LIKE YOUR SERVER UPTIME.

YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO RESOLVE NOT ONLY THE HACKERS, BUT YOUR CRAPPY SERVER PERFORMANCE. CAN YOU EVEN HAVE YOUR SYSTEM UP AND RUNNING SMOOTHLY FOR MORE THAN 5 DAYS????

DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP (I WOULD LOVE TO WRITE WHAT I REALLY WANT TO SAY) ABOUT HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ON-LINE HITTING YOUR SERVERS BECAUSE THERE ARE OTHER SOFTWARE COMPANIES THAT HAVE A WHOLE LOT MORE CLIENTS HITTING THER SERVERS AND HAVE FEWER ISSUES THAN YOU. SO DON'T PISS ON MY LEG AND TELL ME IT'S RAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SOULD REFUND EVERYONE'S MONEY FOR THIS CRAPPY PRODUCT CALLED A MULTI-PLAYER EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEED TO BE CORRECT IN YOUR ADVERTISEMENT THAT IT IS A SERVER DOWNTIME/PERFOMANCE PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU
YOU ARE SO **** WORRIED ABOUT PROTECTING YOUR LICENSES THAT YOU HAVE TOTALLY DESTROYED THE SOFTWARE.

FREAKING APOLOGIZE FOR STEALING OUR MONEY, WAISTING OUR TIME. IF YOU DO THAT, THEN MAYBE WE WOULD BE A BIT MORE SYMPATHETIC. BUT YOU ARE TOO ARROGANT TO EVEN DO THAT!!!!!!!

YOUR FREAKING COMPANY HAS TO BE THE WORST AND MULTI-PLAYER.

Your previous software was great. Assassins Creed, Assassins Creed II, Assassins Creed Brotherhood were great, barely any software glitches. Then you made Assassins Creed Revelations, which really sucked due to a whole lot of software glitched, did not really enjoy playing it at all. Then you came up with The Ancestors Character Pack DLC, which has been CRAP from day one. Then you moved your system onto new servers to better protect your licenses and from that point on, YOU SUCK DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!

Pathetic is what you are. No back bone to apologize for this crap. Tech support non-existent! Server up time, what up time. Playing experience, so spotty. As far as protecting your licensing and software, you have people that have hacked your software, making playing at times that the only thing you can do is get out of the session and wait.

You are so pathetic that you won't even try to challenge my statements here on your forum.

If you would just apologize, email ALL end-users about server issues, updates, downtimes, we would all be more lenient with you. But your arrogance is in the way, too bad.

TB_Jaybird
04-10-2012, 06:32 AM
lmao. This is free entertainment watching you suffer at the hands of UBITHEFT.

I suggest you leave thsi game if it is getting to you that much. I struggled with it for a little while and then gave up due to the sheer amount of game breaking bugs and issues. I got ripped off for 30 quid but it was the last 30 quid that ubi gets.

I just came back to voice my opinion on UBIs stance regarding AC3 and the "**** you mouse and keyboard users since we wont be supporting it in AC3 which i wont be buying anyway public release statement" that i read.

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/2012/03/30/assassins-creed-iii-dev-on-pc-version-i-dont-see-us-investing-hugely-in-a-mouse-and-keyboard-setup/

TheLeoCrow
04-10-2012, 07:50 AM
Wow, 14 posts in a raw by the same person. You do know there is an edit b#tton that you can use to add to your previous posts, don't you? Lets hope the mods don't see what you did there

mmpcns
04-11-2012, 02:08 AM
Whatever it takes to get them to resolve the issues.

headlikeahole9
06-15-2012, 12:31 AM
yea im on xbox having problems the last month or so. More often than not it just says servers unavailable. Honestly considering getting MW3 and calling it done with this game.I've never played a CoD game in my life. Assassins Creed... I love it, I love the concept, but I have limited time for gaming I don't want to spend ninety percen of that waiting for a dam server to be available...I'll just play a game that works. I can pop Brotherhood in and BAM game but not Revelations. There is something seriously wrong with that. Jank...that's the best conclusion I can come to

StreamyBowl6
06-15-2012, 02:07 AM
please can any tell me how to fix this on my xbox..:(:(

Igl85
06-15-2012, 07:09 PM
it doesnt work on PC either. And I was playing AC:B.

leahgraced
06-23-2012, 04:57 PM
I lost four levels in prestige this week when the servers went down. Peeved I am.

fang77
06-23-2012, 05:39 PM
Hello Ubi people??? U alive in there? I would at least like an update on the main menu if someone died and is bleeding all over the server and not letting me play the goddam game!?

FrostKnight28
06-23-2012, 05:47 PM
servers always going downs on 360 as well and yesterday it said servers unavailable try again even though i had 3 people on my friends list playing it its very frustrating also our clan is falling apart we cant play we cant practice we cant do ANYTHING because of the stupid servers! (xbox 360) FIX THE SERVERS!!! the sad thing is acb is an older game and it seems to be working fine on xbox -_-