PDA

View Full Version : So when William stated"1 out of a million people"?

sasukeuchiha50
03-15-2012, 02:02 AM
Wouldn't that mean some people were a descendant of those who came before? and that some that the people with a Medium concentration have Eagle Sense? Just wondering...

Assassin_M
03-15-2012, 02:06 AM
Wouldn't that mean some people were a descendant of those who came before? and that some that the people with a Medium concentration have Eagle Sense? Just wondering...
It`s been confirmed actually that ALOT of people are descendants of those who came before..
and even if it wasnt.... Ezio, a TWCB descendant, had so many descendants..
so did Altair.. its common sense..

LightRey
03-15-2012, 02:07 AM
He actually said one in ten million and I think it's pretty clear that basically every modern-day human is a descendant of TWCB, but some have more TWCB DNA than others. The devs did confirm that basically every human has the potential for Eagle Vision/Sense.

AdamXEve
03-15-2012, 02:09 AM
Yeah, but dude, I don't think it works that way. If that were the case William or Desmond's mother would've also been a direct descendant, yet he mentions they weren't. Or at least he wasn't.

Edit: Yeah, what LightRey said is probably the right explanation. Most people have DNA from them, but only some people are born, for whatever, with more of it. Possible reasons? Obviously the mother and father may each have high amounts, but not quite high enough and the offspring winds up with a very high amount.

JumpInTheFire13
03-15-2012, 02:12 AM
I think William just doesn't have enough TWCB DNA. If Desmond got all of his from his mother, that would mean that she actually has a higher concentration of the DNA than Desmond.

AdamXEve
03-15-2012, 02:14 AM
Or as I said, with the combination of his mother and father he just happened to luck out with a good concentration of it.

Assassin_M
03-15-2012, 02:14 AM
I think William just doesn't have enough TWCB DNA. If Desmond got all of his from his mother, that would mean that she actually has a higher concentration of the DNA than Desmond.
No, Desmond is a convergence of many special bloodlines..
William and his wife have TWCB genes, just not as high of a concentration as Desmond..

AdamXEve
03-15-2012, 02:15 AM
Bingo! Not to mention that one of those bloodlines goes back to Ezio and Alta´r (and RatohnhakÚ:ton, obviously) who also had high concentrations of it making Desmond the perfect storm, really. So science fiction, but meh, it's fun.

Assassin_M
03-15-2012, 02:26 AM
Bingo! Not to mention that one of those bloodlines goes back to Ezio and Alta´r (and RatohnhakÚ:ton, obviously) who also had high concentrations of it making Desmond the perfect storm, really. So science fiction, but meh, it's fun.
Indeed..

Jexx21
03-15-2012, 02:28 AM
700 C. people have the same concentration as Desmond.

But Desmond only obtained the basic 'Eagle Vision' after experiencing 3 months or so of Altair's life over a week in the Animus. What are the chances that all 700 of those people will actually experience those memories?

..1 in 41 maybe? (this is a reference to the current number of subjects Abstergo has used, 17)

Will_Lucky
03-15-2012, 09:59 AM
700 C. people have the same concentration as Desmond.

But Desmond only obtained the basic 'Eagle Vision' after experiencing 3 months or so of Altair's life over a week in the Animus. What are the chances that all 700 of those people will actually experience those memories?

..1 in 41 maybe? (this is a reference to the current number of subjects Abstergo has used, 17)

Depends on how Eagle Vision is unlocked, there might be ways of doing it without the Animus.

freddie_1897
03-15-2012, 05:07 PM
i did some maths and there should be about 7000 people in the world descended from those who came before

AdamXEve
03-15-2012, 05:08 PM
7,000 that have high enough concentrations to produce the skills Desmond has shown, you mean. Eagle Vision it-self is not codependent, however; Ubissoft has confirmed that all humans can posses that ability upon learning it. Desmond simply had an easier track to it due to his fast training through the Animus.

freddie_1897
03-15-2012, 05:09 PM
yes

therefore i can imagine a future game where part of what you have to do is try to find as many of these people as you can before the Templars do
it also means that we can have 7000 sets of assassins creed games, each with there own protagonist!

Jexx21
03-15-2012, 09:13 PM
It's actually 700. Sorry to burst your bubble.

7 billion people in the world= 7,000 Million people in the world

1 in 10 million people have Desmond's high concentrations.

7,000 million / 10 = 700

freddie_1897
03-15-2012, 11:57 PM
Sorry, I always think of a billion as a million million

JumpInTheFire13
03-16-2012, 01:08 AM
No, Desmond is a convergence of many special bloodlines..
William and his wife have TWCB genes, just not as high of a concentration as Desmond..
Thanks for repeating what I just said. I don't know why you had to say "No" when we are both saying the same thing.

Assassin_M
03-16-2012, 01:10 AM
Thanks for repeating what I just said. I don't know why you had to say "No" when we are both saying the same thing.
No :P
You are saying that maybe his mother has this higher concentration of TWCB genes that makes Desmond special, and thats not true..

JumpInTheFire13
03-16-2012, 02:22 AM
No, I'm simply saying that William does not have a high enough concentration on his own. When his DNA is combined with Desmond's mother's DNA, it results in a concentration that is higher than either one of them alone. This is why Desmond is so important.

What I said earlier is that if Desmond got all of his TWCB DNA from his mother, and none from William, it would mean that his mother has a higher concentration than he does. This is clearly not true.

LightRey
03-16-2012, 02:24 AM
No, I'm simply saying that William does not have a high enough concentration on his own. When his DNA is combined with Desmond's mother's DNA, it results in a concentration that is higher than either one of them alone. This is why Desmond is so important.

What I said earlier is that if Desmond got all of his TWCB DNA from his mother, and none from William, it would mean that his mother has a higher concentration than he does. This is clearly not true.

Well the concentration of TWCB DNA would be higher or the same, but most likely higher, yes.

Assassin_M
03-16-2012, 02:25 AM

Ah Ok I apologize then..
Its just a misunderstanding..

JumpInTheFire13
03-16-2012, 04:35 AM
Ah Ok I apologize then..
Its just a misunderstanding..
Well, since I just started replaying AC1...
Safety and peace, my friend.

sasukeuchiha50
04-13-2012, 10:03 PM
Explain more clearly bro.