PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.04 for pc

Saurabh001
03-14-2012, 08:20 AM
Hello,

I just want to know that is the patch 1.04 already out, if so, i do not have it yet, people from consoles saying that 1.03 is 1.04 for PC, but i dont find any differences, i can still stun my pursuer who just poisoned me, i can still lock in my kill animation, do i need to download 1.03 again ? is it upgraded to 1.03.01 as 1.04 ?

Because when i installed 1.03 there was no patch notes about anything accept the artifact assault barrier note and SP extras menu screen upgradation. Tell me if you guys have 1.04.

Aussie Paul
03-14-2012, 09:08 AM
Yep, everyone on PC is still on 1.03

Anykeyer
03-14-2012, 09:18 AM
There is no 1.04 for PC, you can check this by trying to open this link
http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/ac_revelations/ac_revelations_1.04_eu.exe
And yes, every 1.04 change is in PC's 1.03. Some changes (like living target priority over ground finishes) do not work as consistenly as they should be, but they all here.
We have our patches delayed but we also have some changes in advance. For example missing SP database entries was actually made available on PC with 1.02 patch.

Bairrfhionn
03-15-2012, 03:36 AM
I don't know but it conencted downlaoded something and then proceeded to
patch. It had to be very small though. And of course after I finally managed to get the game playable, the first time I venture into Desmonds journey itACRSP.exe crashes and won't start again.

spectatorx
03-15-2012, 08:33 AM
WTF... ppl, do you really do not see difference between ubisoft game launcher's update and game's update?! Bairrfhionn this what you downloaded is probably update of ubisoft game launcher. Game's update shows to you log of updating process where described is what and from where is being downloaded. UGL's update shows only progress bar of updating process.