PDA

View Full Version : Online Co-Op leaked?

Ioder
03-14-2012, 01:51 AM
I know it has been mentioned here and there but I just found this photo of a description via Xbox Live, saying there's an Online Co-Operative mode for AC III, thought I should share.

http://oi39.tinypic.com/dg6vk2.jpg

That GamerTag is not mine, feel free to spam it with friend requests/messages. >:D

Moultonborough
03-14-2012, 01:59 AM
It was leaked earlier that there would be Co-Op. Not that I will ever use it though. I think there is a thread about it somewhere.

frogger504
03-14-2012, 02:02 AM
Yeah, Esco Blades mentioned it a few days ago. If it is only online it is of no use to me.

Jexx21
03-14-2012, 02:08 AM
it might not exist either...

Jamison_J_B
03-14-2012, 02:12 AM
I thought the Co-op was a fluke? Is there co-op or not?

sticks165
03-14-2012, 02:13 AM
I thought the Co-op was a fluke? Is there co-op or not?

its a rumor

Black_Widow9
03-14-2012, 02:29 AM
A good thing to remember is that until it is Officially confirmed by Ubisoft it is merely an error, misinformation or rumor. ;)

JumpInTheFire13
03-14-2012, 03:17 AM
A good thing to remember is that until it is Officially confirmed by Ubisoft it is merely an error, misinformation or rumor. ;)
Exactly. People speculate things so much that they start to believe it's fact.

oliacr
03-25-2012, 12:41 AM
It would be great . Ezio - Connor - 2players Co-Op :D:D

ToniTorsi
03-25-2012, 12:48 AM
Even if its indeed a rumor....or not.

IIts a blippin' glorious feature. I would be playing for months to come if this were to be true. :p

LightRey
03-25-2012, 12:48 AM
Even if its indeed a rumor....or not.

IIts a blippin' glorious feature. I would be playing for months to come if this were to be true. :p
You don't even know what it means even if it is true.

indulgence82
03-25-2012, 12:52 AM

It's already been reported multiple places and game information over XBL or PSN is provided by your company as they don't merely guess at what your providing. Good attempt at humor though... I guess. I can even tell you what the coop will most likely entail. Here's a hint lv 50 ACRM video.

LightRey
03-25-2012, 12:57 AM
It's already been reported multiple places and game information over XBL or PSN is provided by your company as they don't merely guess at what your providing. Good attempt at humor though... I guess. I can even tell you what the coop will most likely entail. Here's a hint lv 50 ACRM video.
They could easily have all come from the same faulty source, be it a mistake by XBL, which caused a chain reaction that triggered other sources to "report" the same information, or simply a mistake on Ubi's part. As for the Co-op, it could entail anything that requires 2 players. It doesn't even have to be story-related.

ToniTorsi
03-25-2012, 01:08 AM
You don't even know what it means even if it is true.

Blah, you're no fun.

LightRey
03-25-2012, 01:11 AM
Blah, you're no fun.
I'm just not letting myself getting caught up in the hype. That often leads to disappointment, which in turn leads to people raging all over the internet, including here.

EscoBlades
03-25-2012, 01:15 AM

I'd listen to what she says if i were you, despite what the wider Games Press might have reported. JUST. SAYING.

pirate1802
03-25-2012, 05:21 AM
I'm just not letting myself getting caught up in the hype. That often leads to disappointment, which in turn leads to people raging all over the internet, including here.

Wise words. Alot of people raged on ACR because they thought ACR would be what AC3 is turning out to be: a totally new experience.

LightRey
03-25-2012, 11:10 AM
Wise words. Alot of people raged on ACR because they thought ACR would be what AC3 is turning out to be: a totally new experience.
Yup. It even sparked the annoying rumor that ACR was going to be the final game.