PDA

View Full Version : Ac 4

ezio8altai2012
03-14-2012, 01:10 AM
hi its my first post here i want to share my ideas for the end of AC 3 and the beginning of AC 4
At the end of AC 3 Desmond gets out of the Animus and stops the second catastrophe but after that he gets killed by the templars and thet some how destroy all assassins and start there new world order every one is now under there control using the pieces of eden they strip the humankind from free will every step of a human is controlled by them a small ruling elite from the templars will control all aspects of civilization; from education, to military force, and food distribution. AC 3 ends.
IF YOU LIKE THIS PLEZ COMMENT SO I WILL POST AC4 IDEAS

D.I.D.
03-14-2012, 01:12 AM
looooooooooool

DO IT, UBISOFT

DO IT FOR THE 'LULZ' OF WHICH THE KIDS ARE SO FOND

Acrimonious_Nin
03-14-2012, 01:22 AM
lmao Dont be so qUick to Make a Bad ending. You should think it through a bit more lmao this is so....whats the word I am looking for....seem to have lost it some where... >_> .....well it sounds boring to say the least lmao I want to see how UBISOFT will end it according to the original story like

rileypoole1234
03-14-2012, 01:26 AM
You should probably post this is the 'Beyond ACIII' Thread.

frogger504
03-14-2012, 01:27 AM
I would love to see this, maybe as an alternate ending, like Valve did with Portal 2, under certain conditions in the last mission (MINOR SPOILERS), if you do them, in the last cutscene, instead of being returned you get betrayed and stay stuck on the moon.

Here's the scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipTDRn7dw88

Black_Widow9
03-14-2012, 01:33 AM
hi its my first post here i want to share my ideas for the end of AC 3 and the beginning of AC 4
At the end of AC 3 Desmond gets out of the Animus and stops the second catastrophe but after that he gets killed by the templars and thet some how destroy all assassins and start there new world order every one is now under there control using the pieces of eden they strip the humankind from free will every step of a human is controlled by them a small ruling elite from the templars will control all aspects of civilization; from education, to military force, and food distribution. AC 3 ends.
IF YOU LIKE THIS PLEZ COMMENT SO I WILL POST AC4 IDEAS
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Please post this here-
Beyond ACIII (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/66260)

In the future please use the Search function before posting a new Topic.
Thanks ;)