PDA

View Full Version : Vidic's Plan

Gil_217
03-13-2012, 12:15 AM
I don't know if this was already posted or discussed here but in The Lost Archive, in Memory 6, when Vidic is discussing with Lucy his plan for Desmond, there's a part in which he says "Once you are imbedded, I will come to pick up the Animus tapes"

When he says imbedded, it's shown on the screen an embryo, I will post a picture at the end of my post.

Of course that the embryo that is displayed could be there in just a symbolic way, but we can still speculate right?

It's freakin sick, in a genious way, if Vidic planned this in order to have an insurance policy in the future, but even if this was the case, he still failed.

Here's the pic:

http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/7/7b/Embryo.png

LionHeart XXII
03-13-2012, 12:25 AM
......So you think his plan was do have desmond and lucy have a child together so he would still have access to desmonds genes, there for having access to his genetic memory? That would be engenious!!!! im glad he failed then.

brick177
03-13-2012, 01:10 AM
As someone who hasn't had time to get the DLC yet, I thank you for putting "spoilers" in the title of this thread....

No hard feelings, but others might have them.

This would play into maybe why the emails from William Miles were concerned about how close Desmond and Lucy got. If Lucy got pregnant by Desmond, that would have been as good as a video tape of his animus sessions. Also shows how intuitive TWCB are even having died off thousands of years ago, having Desmond kill Lucy.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-13-2012, 01:11 AM
omg are those 2 cd's really close to each other as he says ''I will pick up the tapes !'' lmao

but that is a great thought have a baby and use the baby to see the memories of ezio ..but I fail to see the baby I see 2 discs close to each other

Lonesoldier2012
03-13-2012, 01:19 AM
Yeah. those are cd discs.....

Poodle_of_Doom
03-13-2012, 02:48 AM
That's actually kind of neat. Thanks for posting this. I personally don't play the DLC's, so having someone post the information for a discussion is actually kind of nice.

twenty_glyphs
03-13-2012, 03:53 AM
Interesting theory. I saw this picture on the wiki earlier today. It reminds me of one of the emails that Vidic wrote to Lucy about Subject 15 in the abstergoindustries.com emails. It seemed really suspicious at the time...

To: Lucy Stillman
Date/Time: December 14, 2010 13:15
Subject: RE: 15

Lucy:
If you say that she is in danger, then by all means we will cease the experiment. We already have enough data for the next iteration of the Animus. In addition, I should congratulate you for the discovery of your aptly named combined-memory-effect, which will allow us to extract fetal genetic memories. At some point, that procedure may prove most useful if we are searching for the memories of a missing father. Great work! You can take the rest of the day off.

FilipinoNinja67
03-13-2012, 04:13 AM
Those are obviously baby cd's everyone.. duh...

Lol i can see how you didnt see it though, took me about 40 seconds of looking at it to figure out.

Poodle_of_Doom
03-13-2012, 04:34 AM
Someone redo the image to highlight the individual cd's please. I can't see them.

Lonesoldier2012
03-13-2012, 06:15 AM
Someone redo the image to highlight the individual cd's please. I can't see them.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=d41656361d&view=att&th=1360a79f72c8564f&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-2AQoCQcZyv7MApCIVwkTX&sadet=1331615678728&sads=7gC0U-TXjWr_ZhvvwT3hZ72abeI&sadssc=1

Best i can do right now.

Poodle_of_Doom
03-13-2012, 06:58 AM
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=d41656361d&view=att&th=1360a79f72c8564f&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-2AQoCQcZyv7MApCIVwkTX&sadet=1331615678728&sads=7gC0U-TXjWr_ZhvvwT3hZ72abeI&sadssc=1

Best i can do right now.

Perhaps it's just me, but I can't see the image. Nothing appears but the little "x" in a box. I've tried refreshing and everything. Is anyone else having this issue?

Jamison_J_B
03-13-2012, 08:34 AM
same here

Acrimonious_Nin
03-13-2012, 02:48 PM
me 2

AntiChrist7
03-13-2012, 03:04 PM
yeah at first sight it does look like an embryo, untill you look closer and see a giant hole

i know lot of people dislike lucy for being a templar, she still would have enough principles not to become a breeding machine :p

Besides, who says it would be "spot on" the first time? a lot of couples these days try years to get pregnant.

Still, that was my smile today :d

Acrimonious_Nin
03-13-2012, 03:26 PM
It does not matter because she's dead so the there is no way that the baby would have been born in 2 months. Minus the fact that she is barried ....or hidden away from Juno and desmond ...:O oh crap ! lol ...

Lonesoldier2012
03-13-2012, 09:20 PM
Perhaps it's just me, but I can't see the image. Nothing appears but the little "x" in a box. I've tried refreshing and everything. Is anyone else having this issue?

? That's weird lemme upload it somewhere else.

Lonesoldier2012
03-13-2012, 09:27 PM
See it now? http://i.imgur.com/9Exnr.jpg

blazefp
03-13-2012, 09:32 PM
A SPOILER warning would be appropriate. Thanks

Acrimonious_Nin
03-13-2012, 09:49 PM
See it now? http://i.imgur.com/9Exnr.jpg

If I use my imagination then I see what appears to be---the big CD is the body and the small CD is the head-- even though its a weird position for a baby, but even if she did have a baby then it would make sense why s16's video in brotherhood shows an ultrasound of a baby and why it says ''the myrical is in the execution'' so that the templars do not use the baby to relive the memory of any of desmond's ancestors :D hence s16 saying '' everything you hope to become...its already gone.....the sun....your son'' wan the part where he is losing control of his message and point...in other words he starts making multiple points at the same time..... XD s16 is the best character as of now and s15 is very relavent lmao because she is who showed vidic and lucy how to get fetus genetic code stuff :D...... but I still see the 2 cd's I will replay this to see if the fetus shows better in hd :D :D :d :D :D :d :d :D

Lonesoldier2012
03-13-2012, 09:55 PM
If I use my imagination then I see what appears to be---the big CD is the body and the small CD is the head-- even though its a weird position for a baby, but even if she did have a baby then it would make sense why s16's video in brotherhood shows an ultrasound of a baby and why it says ''the myrical is in the execution'' so that the templars do not use the baby to relive the memory of any of desmond's ancestors :D hence s16 saying '' everything you hope to become...its already gone.....the sun....your son'' wan the part where he is losing control of his message and point...in other words he starts making multiple points at the same time..... XD s16 is the best character as of now and s15 is very relavent lmao because she is who showed vidic and lucy how to get fetus genetic code stuff :D...... but I still see the 2 cd's I will replay this to see if the fetus shows better in hd :D :D :d :D :D :d :d :D

Still clearly a cd. there's big black holes in the middle of them.

blazefp
03-13-2012, 09:58 PM
they actually look like Altair's seals. They're close to a DNA sequence so maybe it's kind of a power point of how the seals conceal the DNA memory in them. Or other stuff I didn't even played it yet

Acrimonious_Nin
03-13-2012, 11:30 PM
they actually look like Altair's seals. They're close to a DNA sequence so maybe it's kind of a power point of how the seals conceal the DNA memory in them. Or other stuff I didn't even played it yet

it looks like a cd

http://www.friendshipchristian.com/Items/cd.gif
not a seal ...

http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/7/7f/Masyaf-keyrender.png
see the difference ;D

blazefp
03-13-2012, 11:53 PM
Well, they are both alike and the image is significantly blurred but yeah it looks more like a cd than a seal. U win this time xD btw where did you get that image of the seal so clear?

Acrimonious_Nin
03-14-2012, 12:02 AM
Well, they are both alike and the image is significantly blurred but yeah it looks more like a cd than a seal. U win this time xD btw where did you get that image of the seal so clear?

assassins creed wiki

blazefp
03-14-2012, 12:09 AM
assassins creed wiki

ok

[previous post:]

I drew it...
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/brookproves/ca/images/archive/3/36/20110923205510!Kidding-me-template.jpg

Acrimonious_Nin
03-14-2012, 12:14 AM
ok

[previous post:]

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/brookproves/ca/images/archive/3/36/20110923205510!Kidding-me-template.jpg

HHAHAHAH there was no previous post XD your funny and funny face pooh pooh stinky face hahaha -__- but lets be real I did not say I drew that perfect circle

blazefp
03-14-2012, 12:21 AM
HHAHAHAH there was no previous post XD your funny and funny face pooh pooh stinky face hahaha -__- but lets be real I did not say I drew that perfect circle
C'mon don't make me regret of not having taken a print screen, you edited that post really fast, when I opened the page that was the post but while I was answering, you edited it that's why I put both posts.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-14-2012, 12:23 AM
C'mon don't make me regret of not having taken a print screen, you edited that post really fast, when I opened the page that was the post but while I was answering, you edited it that's why I put both posts.

:D no I did not I swear

blazefp
03-14-2012, 12:25 AM
:confused: umm lets leave the past behind us.... so anyone nod at birds today and turn on the news ?

Hehe alright. Nep, why?

Acrimonious_Nin
03-14-2012, 12:30 AM
Hehe alright. Nep, why?

like as if I would right something like that...I had a typo but onyways I fail to see the baby without using my imagination ?!?

*anyways <--- like that