PDA

View Full Version : Original Assassin 2012

Sick_one12
03-12-2012, 11:24 PM
Alright,back in November i saw an ACR special on the german videogame website GAMEONE and they said that the following picture came with their ACR copy from ubisoft
http://mediang.gameswelt.net/public/images/201111/e248f18bbd0e05df2502395bdb46fcf3.JPG
i think its actually nothing special since its most likely related to our modern time assassin Desmond and the ending of his saga in 2012 with ACIII:)

i was just wondering if this has been discussed here before because i didnt find anything with the "search but-ton":)
If not i just want to share this with you:)

well,i guess im a little bit late since ACIII has just been revealed so its not that "interesting" anymore

Nader-Abudiix
03-12-2012, 11:41 PM
Thats agent 47 from Hitman Series you can tell from his face, they have been using The Original Assassin is back in their trailers.

Sick_one12
03-12-2012, 11:52 PM
Oh....thank you very much for clearing that up:)i dont follow the hitman games so i didnt know about that;)
anyway,i think this thread can be closed then since it hasnt sth to do with AC at all:)

kinda embarrassing,sorry:rolleyes:

Nader-Abudiix
03-13-2012, 01:27 AM
Oh....thank you very much for clearing that up:)i dont follow the hitman games so i didnt know about that;)
anyway,i think this thread can be closed then since it hasnt sth to do with AC at all:)

kinda embarrassing,sorry:rolleyes: nah its ok bro you're just trying to help :) and Your welcome ;)