PDA

View Full Version : No eagle vision?

Subject-22
03-12-2012, 12:15 PM
So, everyone has TOWCB dna but Assassins seem to have more of it. So if this leads to abilities like eagle vision it would make perfect sense that memebers born into the assassins would have higher TOWCB dna. For example Ezio, Altair and desmond. Does this mean connor won't have eagle vision because he is not born into the assasin order? im sorry if the answer if completely obvious and i look dumb i m just thinking out loud here ;)

LightRey
03-12-2012, 12:17 PM
Everyone has the ability to awaken Eagle Vision/Sense. Having a (relatively) high concentration of TWCB DNA just makes it easier.

AnthonyA85
03-12-2012, 04:52 PM
Where did you get the idea that Connor won't have Eagle Vision/Sense?

He's obviously going to have it since he's part of Desmond's bloodline, as for why he's not in the assassin order at first is easily explained. Ezio's children and their decendants obviously never joined the Brotherhood, if Sofia even told them about it after Ezio's death.

InfectedNation
03-12-2012, 05:00 PM
Where did you get the idea that Connor won't have Eagle Vision/Sense?

He's obviously going to have it since he's part of Desmond's bloodline, as for why he's not in the assassin order at first is easily explained. Ezio's children and their decendants obviously never joined the Brotherhood, if Sofia even told them about it after Ezio's death.

Where did you get the idea that Connor is a descendant of Ezio?

LightRey
03-12-2012, 05:02 PM

If anything he's most likely not in fact.

GLHS
03-12-2012, 06:08 PM

That never says that he's a descendent of Ezio. It just says that Ezio's kids and so on were not part of the Brotherhood. All it says about Connor is that's he part of Desmond's bloodline, which is obvious.

AntiChrist7
03-12-2012, 06:27 PM
he will probably have eagle vision, but not eagle sense. cause like said, its a skill to devellop, and Ezio was 50 when he got it

LegendOfToure
01-10-2013, 03:54 AM
Speaking of Eagle Vision, I used to have this thing where I could see varying colorful auras around people. (i.e. If they where mad, they'd have a red mystical aura that kind of sparkled if I'm remembering properly. And the same went for other emotions or feelings.) I'm not sure if it was more than that because I never got a chance to study it to see if it was more than emotions (I lost it.) I think I may be an Assassin, but I am not sure at all, as I am not seeing anything of relevence in my family bloodline. All I know is that when I was in elementary school, I was able to see auras around peoples bodies (I think invouluntarily.) Maybe the area I was in contained something having to do with the Assassins? Can anyone relate with this? If the botherhood is real, please contact me. I doubt that anyone will take this seriously, but I just put this out there.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 03:57 AM
I doubt that anyone will take this seriously
You`re absolutely correct..

Now....how old are you ?

montagemik
01-10-2013, 05:05 AM
Speaking of Eagle Vision, I used to have this thing where I could see varying colorful auras around people. (i.e. If they where mad, they'd have a red mystical aura that kind of sparkled if I'm remembering properly. And the same went for other emotions or feelings.) I'm not sure if it was more than that because I never got a chance to study it to see if it was more than emotions (I lost it.) I think I may be an Assassin, but I am not sure at all, as I am not seeing anything of relevence in my family bloodline. All I know is that when I was in elementary school, I was able to see auras around peoples bodies (I think invouluntarily.) Maybe the area I was in contained something having to do with the Assassins? Can anyone relate with this? If the botherhood is real, please contact me. I doubt that anyone will take this seriously, but I just put this out there.

Sounds like LOW Blood sugar to me - that and a healthy dose of BS . :rolleyes:

AjinkyaParuleka
01-10-2013, 07:03 AM
What Assassin_M said.And yes the brotherhood existed IRL till early 14th century.

shobhit7777777
01-10-2013, 07:40 AM

Hi, this is the Brotherhood

We are currently not accepting anyone into our teams. However a cash donation to prove your commitment will certainly help your odds at getting in.
PM me for payment details.

Enter our Brotherhood for exciting features and prizes like:

*Hoodies with Assassin Insignia
*An Assassin App which provides glyph locations around the world and is voiced by our very own Shaun Hastings
*Free Animus Sessions
*2XHidden Blades *Note: Cleaning Kit is not included but can be purchased at our online store
*A 3 week course in "Basic Self Defence" to teach you punches and kicks. *Note: Bring your own protective gear
*A 3 week course in "Parkour" to teach you basic free-running.
*A 3 week, all expenses paid session with our in-house psychotherapist...because you are bat**** insane

- Shobhit
Mentor/Recruitment Group - Northern Hemisphere Branch

Contact us at - www.assassinsrbestanddoesn'tafraidofanything.com/secretwebz/recruit

The above is sarcasm. I specifically state so because I pulled a similar stunt and actually had the guy PM me for more details...Yup. He actually PM'd me. And then got mad because obvious fictional thing doesn't exist.

Assassin_M
01-10-2013, 07:44 AM
The above is sarcasm.
Oh Ahhh...........please Ignore the PM I just sent you then

kuled2012
01-10-2013, 07:54 AM
Speaking of Eagle Vision, I used to have this thing where I could see varying colorful auras around people. (i.e. If they where mad, they'd have a red mystical aura that kind of sparkled if I'm remembering properly. And the same went for other emotions or feelings.) I'm not sure if it was more than that because I never got a chance to study it to see if it was more than emotions (I lost it.) I think I may be an Assassin, but I am not sure at all, as I am not seeing anything of relevence in my family bloodline. All I know is that when I was in elementary school, I was able to see auras around peoples bodies (I think invouluntarily.) Maybe the area I was in contained something having to do with the Assassins? Can anyone relate with this? If the botherhood is real, please contact me. I doubt that anyone will take this seriously, but I just put this out there.If this is serious than this is the most ridiculous post I've ever read on the Internet.

zhengyingli
01-10-2013, 07:58 AM
Synesthesia?

shobhit7777777
01-10-2013, 01:21 PM
If this is serious than this is the most ridiculous post I've ever read on the Internet.

No...no it isn't. Theres another one on these forums...something to do with 'testicles'...and another one with Samurai.

AjinkyaParuleka
01-11-2013, 07:02 AM
The guy u see with red Aura,Kill them,they are your enemies!Probably templar.Sixth sense doesn't exists,kid...wierd i am calling a kid,kid and i am a kid my self.