PDA

View Full Version : Connor's English Father..../ his upbringing

Radman500
03-12-2012, 08:10 AM
so we all know by know that Connor is Half-English, Half-Native American (Born of a White English father, and a Native American mother) but he was brought up by native americans, the mohawks..

so meaning he could of lives with his mom, not knowing his dad, and her not telling him that is father is a english man, and he and his mother are shunned by the rest of the mohawk community, his mom for having a child with a white man, and for connor being half-breed

or that both his mother and father are both dead, and he is, again.... shunned by the rest of the mohawks for his "mixed heritage" and being a half-breed, and there is only 1 man, mohawk that sort of respects him and cares for him, kind of like mentor, he dies in the attack by the colonist....

i could see either of these 2 happening

samward
03-12-2012, 12:03 PM
What makes you think his father was white? Why not his mother? Or was this what Ubi said?

LightRey
03-12-2012, 12:08 PM
What makes you think his father was white? Why not his mother? Or was this what Ubi said?
I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that his mother was Native and his father English.

samward
03-12-2012, 01:50 PM
I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that his mother was Native and his father English.

ok thanks... do u perhaps have a link a could look at?

LightRey
03-12-2012, 01:58 PM
ok thanks... do u perhaps have a link a could look at?
It was in the leaked Game Informer article. I'm sure you'll be able to find it online if you do a quick search.