PDA

View Full Version : what were the results of ubisoft locations survey

Radman500
03-12-2012, 03:56 AM
The violent conflicts of the Imperial (http://gamingbolt.com/survey-mentions-possible-locations-for-assassins-creed-3-ancient-egypt-victorian-england-medieval-china-and-american-revolution-listed#) Dynasties of Medieval China
The advent of the mighty British Empire during Victorian England
The culmination of the Pharaoh reign in Ancient Egypt
The invasion of the Americas by the Spanish Conquistadors
The confrontation between the British Colonists and native Americans during the American revolution of the 18th Century
The overthrow of the Tsar Empire by the Communists during the Russian Revolution
The Warlord Battles in Feudal Japan
The rise of Caesar’s Empire in Ancient Rom
if you guys remember this...

what were the official results, the "winner" of the poll,. what choice had the most votes

GeneralTrumbo
03-12-2012, 03:57 AM
Well they kinda did the American revolution...

Radman500
03-12-2012, 03:58 AM

yeah you are right...... i remember alot of people, including I, thought on this forum that AC3 was going to be the French Revolution because it wasn't listed as a choice in the survey

how fooled we were......lol

LightRey
03-12-2012, 08:25 AM

For ACIII, yeah, but they started on that over 3 years ago. They obviously had said poll for future AC games (after ACIII).

TorQue1988
03-12-2012, 11:12 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/378271-Survey-on-future-Assassin-s-Creed-locations-POLL
Victorian England has the most votes.

Puppet627
03-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Funny how AC III's setting come to second to last with only 6.03% votes.

LightRey
03-12-2012, 12:02 PM
Funny how AC III's setting come to second to last with only 6.03% votes.

Could've been way different if the poll had allowed to select multiple options.

frigabond
03-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Could've been way different if the poll had allowed to select multiple options.

Could have also been exactly the same too. The logic works for both 'views'. The only way to know for sure would be a new multiple option poll.
I did find it strange that, given the timing of the poll, the american revolution was included in the first place. Knowing now as we do that UBI had already started on this period in history.
Could they have been looking for confirmation that thier choice was a correct one? Maybe, as I would think it unlikely they would set another ac in the same location as the last.
That said 300+ total votes is hardly extensive :)