PDA

View Full Version : Highest Concentration William as he stated

sasukeuchiha50
03-12-2012, 03:49 AM
So when William said "Out of 1 of ten million people" Desmond who has the highest concentration? What did he mean what about the ten million people who are they?

Jamison_J_B
03-12-2012, 03:51 AM
just a ratio to go by I think

Acrimonious_Nin
03-12-2012, 03:56 AM
ok ill make this simple EVERYONE has TWCB DNA desmand just has more :D

GeneralTrumbo
03-12-2012, 03:56 AM
That makes Desmond extremely rare.

Radman500
03-12-2012, 03:57 AM
i think most if not all assassins (ones that are born in the bloodline) have TWCB blood, but Desmond is special because he has a high concetrated amount of it compared to most assassins

question, is Lucy by blood an Assassin, or did she later join in the order?

Acrimonious_Nin
03-12-2012, 04:03 AM
i think most if not all assassins (ones that are born in the bloodline) have TWCB blood, but Desmond is special because he has a high concetrated amount of it compared to most assassins

by the sounds of things if she was recruited it had to have been before the age 17, but i think it is safe to say that she is a blood assassin

LightRey
03-12-2012, 08:00 PM

In ACII Shaun mentions she was born into the order like Desmond.

JCearlyyears
03-12-2012, 09:30 PM
I know 1 out of 10 million is rare, but if you think about it, there are more than 7 billion people. With that many people with eagle sense, don't you think there would be more people knowing about it? Yeah I know, they haven't actually gone into detail with it, but I'd imagine there would be templars with eagle sense.

Jexx21
03-12-2012, 09:33 PM
There are about 70 people out there like Desmond, but Desmond never even activated Eagle vision until he experienced the memories of Altair.

JCearlyyears
03-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Wow, I didn't think about that. Thanks.

LightRey
03-12-2012, 10:20 PM
There are about 70 people out there like Desmond, but Desmond never even activated Eagle vision until he experienced the memories of Altair.
700. Not that that should change your point.

JCearlyyears
03-12-2012, 10:58 PM
Ezio, Connor, and Altair have Eagle sense and didn't use the animus. I suppose that means that the animus helps. But how I wonder.

LightRey
03-12-2012, 11:07 PM
Ezio, Connor, and Altair have Eagle sense and didn't use the animus. I suppose that means that the animus helps. But how I wonder.

The Bleeding Effect. Desmond pretty much just "learned' how to use it like he "learned" how to fight.

SixKeys
03-12-2012, 11:16 PM
Eagle Vision is a bit strange. In Project Legacy we learned that Giovanni Borgia already knew how to use Eagle Vision from an early age without having grown up with anyone who could teach him. Ezio already knew how to use it at age 17 when he didn't know about the assassins. Desmond grew up among the assassins, you would think somebody would have mentioned this mystical sixth sense that many of their ancestors had but he seemed completely unaware of it until entering the Animus.

LightRey
03-12-2012, 11:21 PM
Eagle Vision is a bit strange. In Project Legacy we learned that Giovanni Borgia already knew how to use Eagle Vision from an early age without having grown up with anyone who could teach him. Ezio already knew how to use it at age 17 when he didn't know about the assassins. Desmond grew up among the assassins, you would think somebody would have mentioned this mystical sixth sense that many of their ancestors had but he seemed completely unaware of it until entering the Animus.

It's quite clear from the ACR database that Eagle Vision was already very rare during Alta´r's time even among the Assassins. The cause for Giovanni to unlock it could very well have something to do with the Shroud and Consus.

SixKeys
03-12-2012, 11:40 PM
But the assassin order obviously knew it existed. Giovanni's real father (I forget his name, the assassin) knew about the boy's "other eyes" which makes me think either the father had the ability too or he at least knew it was possible. I find it hard to believe essential knowledge like that would just get lost without any of the assassins writing it down for future generations. Did Ezio never wonder what the ability was? Did he just assume everyone else saw the world the same way? Did his father ever bring it up with any of his sons? Since Federico was the oldest of Giovanni Auditore's sons, we can assume he was destined to be the one to take up his father's mantel eventually. Did Federico have EV? It's even implied that La Volpe may have EV as there are legends about him being able to see through walls. It just seems odd to me that so many assassins throughout history have had this skill or at least known someone who did and yet Desmond seems completely ignorant about it.

LightRey
03-12-2012, 11:52 PM
But the assassin order obviously knew it existed. Giovanni's real father (I forget his name, the assassin) knew about the boy's "other eyes" which makes me think either the father had the ability too or he at least knew it was possible. I find it hard to believe essential knowledge like that would just get lost without any of the assassins writing it down for future generations. Did Ezio never wonder what the ability was? Did he just assume everyone else saw the world the same way? Did his father ever bring it up with any of his sons? Since Federico was the oldest of Giovanni Auditore's sons, we can assume he was destined to be the one to take up his father's mantel eventually. Did Federico have EV? It's even implied that La Volpe may have EV as there are legends about him being able to see through walls. It just seems odd to me that so many assassins throughout history have had this skill or at least known someone who did and yet Desmond seems completely ignorant about it.

Ezio obviously knew he had a special talent. For one Giovanni refers to it as his (Ezio's) "talent" and later in ACR Piri Reis shows that he's also aware that Ezio had a special talent. It was obvious that Ezio didn't prance it around, as he was surprised Piri even knew of it. It's not a secret, but it's quite obvious that the talent was in fact so rare that even in Ezio's day fairly few Assassins were aware of its existence.

Gil_217
03-12-2012, 11:52 PM

Remember that Desmond run away from the Assassin's at 16 years of age. He was being trained by his father, and William explained to him the war between the Templars and the Assassin's, so let's just assume that William never explained to Desmond what Eagle Vision really was because Desmond just ran away.

Maybe he thought Desmond was still immature to know about it, and maybe William wanted to explain to him Eagle Vision only when he got a little older than that, in order for him to understand it better.

Or William probably knew that he was too young to have Eagle Vision, so he probably wanted to explain it to him when he actually had it.

This may all sound stupid to you, but I guess those are some possibilities.

JCearlyyears
03-13-2012, 12:10 AM
The Bleeding Effect. Desmond pretty much just "learned' how to use it like he "learned" how to fight.

I worded that weirdly. I meant how do Ezio, Connor, and Altair have it but never used the animus, sorry.

LightRey
03-13-2012, 12:13 AM
I worded that weirdly. I meant how do Ezio, Connor, and Altair have it but never used the animus, sorry.

Well obviously the animus just makes it easier to unlock since you can "learn" it from your ancestors. The ancestors themselves could very well have unlocked it by simply having a high TWCB DNA concentration and the right kinds of experiences in their (early) lives.

Jexx21
03-13-2012, 12:49 AM
We aren't sure if Connor will have Eagle vision.

Altair was probably trained to use Eagle vision, and Ezio most likely encountered it when he was a child.

LightRey
03-13-2012, 12:53 AM
We aren't sure if Connor will have Eagle vision.

Altair was probably trained to use Eagle vision, and Ezio most likely encountered it when he was a child.

Alta´r wasn't. As far as is known, he was the only one in the order who had it during his time and he was somewhat famous for it.