PDA

View Full Version : Do you think horses will be making a return ?

lightning667
03-11-2012, 11:55 PM
They say that the frontier. Is 1.5 times bigger than Rome. So other than fast travel do you think horses will come back .
I also ask because George Washington. Was sitting on one in the reveal trailer

SixKeys
03-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Almost certainly. It's been confirmed there will be horse-drawn carriages in the game and one concept art showed Connor riding a horse into town.

Xenoxin
03-11-2012, 11:58 PM
I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't, so they probably will put them in again.

notafanboy
03-12-2012, 12:06 AM
i wonder if they´ll top RDR´s horse physics, i guess we´ll simply have to wait and see.

Limed_-
03-12-2012, 12:09 AM
Screw horses, I want to ride a bear.

Assassin_M
03-12-2012, 12:10 AM
i wonder if they´ll top RDR´s horse physics, i guess we´ll simply have to wait and see.
Im sooooooooooo looking forward to this as well..
Horses are almost definitely gonna be there, no questions asked..

notafanboy
03-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Screw horses, I want to ride a bear.

that´s just stupid... i want to ride goats... yeah

Assassin_M
03-12-2012, 12:13 AM
I want to ride George Washington..

dxsxhxcx
03-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Almost certainly. It's been confirmed there will be horse-drawn carriages in the game

man, I hope there isn't more of those carriage chases this time... IMO they crossed the line in that misson where [SPOILER] we chase Ahmet in ACR =/

notafanboy
03-12-2012, 12:18 AM
I want to ride George Washington..

where is that "if ya know what i mean" picture when you need it ?

Assassin_M
03-12-2012, 12:20 AM
where is that "if ya know what i mean" picture when you need it ?
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

Limed_-
03-12-2012, 12:24 AM

We never know, Connor's tribe might be trained bear tamers.

ToniTorsi
03-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Red Dead Redemption features the best looking and best horse animations consoles have to offer. And thats no hyperbole of any sort.

I would really in my heart of hearts, love for Montreal to challenge Rockstar in this department.

JCearlyyears
03-12-2012, 12:50 AM
Red Dead Redemption features the best looking and best horse animations consoles have to offer. And thats no hyperbole of any sort.

I would really in my heart of hearts, love for Montreal to challenge Rockstar in this department.

I totally agree. It really is amazing. Maybe horses won't be invincible this time.

mattscat16
03-12-2012, 01:28 AM
most definatly

jatt100
03-12-2012, 01:48 AM
http://files.g4tv.com/rimg_606x0/ImageDb3/293155_l/assassins-creed-3-screenshots.jpg

Horses confirmed.

fugazi787
03-12-2012, 01:52 AM
Absolutely 100% positively whole heartedly guaranteed satisfaction, Yes there will be horses. To even ask the question begs one to think that you are seeking attention.

Carry on.

GeneralTrumbo
03-12-2012, 03:35 AM
Horses have a 99.9% chance of being in-game.

AnthonyA85
03-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Maybe horses won't be invincible this time.

I really hope this is the case, and since we'll be able to kill wild animals, it would be totally un-realistic if we couldn't 'acidently' kill horses, though saying that, i seemed to remember when i shot the horses during the machine gun chase in ACB, they didn't get up again.

LightRey
03-12-2012, 05:07 PM
I really hope this is the case, and since we'll be able to kill wild animals, it would be totally un-realistic if we couldn't 'acidently' kill horses, though saying that, i seemed to remember when i shot the horses during the machine gun chase in ACB, they didn't get up again.

Actually, they did. There were only 2 or 3 horses in the entire game that died.

pacmanate
03-12-2012, 07:22 PM
I just hope they fix the horses. I hate when you jump over an obstacle the horse stops, jumps over something, then stops again

Rycay
03-12-2012, 08:41 PM

The horses in RDR were some of the best I've ever seen. They react to danger, they actually die, and their ears actually swivel as if they're paying attention to the environment around them. They are very realistic in a lot of aspects. The horses in AC just seem to stand around and don't have much personality. I'm a horse lover so the more realistic they make them the more I love 'em.

And to answer the thread question, yes there will be horses. I've seen screenshots and pics, plus history stuff like this wouldn't be complete without horses. :)

Sushiglutton
03-12-2012, 08:48 PM
The horses in RDR were some of the best I've ever seen. They react to danger, they actually die, and their ears actually swivel as if they're paying attention to the environment around them. They are very realistic in a lot of aspects. The horses in AC just seem to stand around and don't have much personality. I'm a horse lover so the more realistic they make them the more I love 'em.

And to answer the thread question, yes there will be horses. I've seen screenshots and pics, plus history stuff like this wouldn't be complete without horses. :)

I agree with you. If they can match the horses in RDR I'd be more than satisfied.