PDA

View Full Version : Desmond trailer?

Acrimonious_Nin
03-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Why can't we have an epic Desmond intro trailer ? I mean I think it would be the coolest thing in the world to see something similar to, but not limited towards what we saw
in the beginning of ezio's story in AC:R :p

JumpInTheFire13
03-11-2012, 08:34 PM
I don't really understand what you're trying to ask.

fugazi787
03-11-2012, 08:44 PM
I say no epic Desmond trailer.

But I do say yes to an epic Desmond ending cinematic in ACIII.

pacmanate
03-11-2012, 09:19 PM
I say no... only because there are a lot of people that play AC for the assassins and not for Desmonds story

Assassin_M
03-11-2012, 09:21 PM
I wouldnt want an epic Desmond trailer, because that`ll mean we may see too many things before release..

frogger504
03-11-2012, 09:56 PM
If the game is big enough, yeah, but after E3, or releasing two at E3, one with Desmond and one with gameplay. Hopefully not spoilers.

I personally don't care much about the Desmond portion at this point but I think it'd be good for those who do.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-11-2012, 10:05 PM
If the game is big enough, yeah, but after E3, or releasing two at E3, one with Desmond and one with gameplay. Hopefully not spoilers.

I personally don't care much about the Desmond portion at this point but I think it'd be good for those who do.

a tab off topic but now its BILLY 2012 >_> like really ? what happened to that guy who kept messing with his sons haid lmao DAD: ''they are invisible'' SON: '' :O wtf!!! ''

frogger504
03-11-2012, 10:28 PM
a tab off topic but now its BILLY 2012 >_> like really ? what happened to that guy who kept messing with his sons haid lmao DAD: ''they are invisible'' SON: '' :O wtf!!! ''

Watch the video lmao.

You'll see what it's about.

dxsxhxcx
03-11-2012, 10:53 PM
Since Desmond will finally fulfill his "destiny" in this game it would be interesting to have a CG trailer with both, Desmond and Connor..

Acrimonious_Nin
03-11-2012, 10:56 PM
Since Desmond will finally fulfill his "destiny" in this game it would be interesting to have a CG trailer with both, Desmond and Connor..
yes it would that what I was thinking :D its only proper

GeneralTrumbo
03-12-2012, 01:03 AM
I say no... only because there are a lot of people that play AC for the assassins and not for Desmonds story
There are also a lot of people that play AC for Desmonds story.

DavisP92
03-12-2012, 01:59 AM
honestly i could really care less about desmond if some of his gameplay is going to be similar to the First person gameplay. I'm interested in how they are going to finish his story, but i do not want a trailer for him (mainly because i want it to be a surprise) and i wouldn't mind if they kept all the next ACs in the past (they have said that is a possibility in the past)

Jamison_J_B
03-12-2012, 02:05 AM
sure, why not.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-12-2012, 03:03 AM
sure, why not.

lol so casual :D lol

GeneralTrumbo
03-12-2012, 03:08 AM
ABSOLUTELY NOT! TERRIBLE CHARACTER! WORST CHARACTER I HAVE EVER SEEN! WORST IDEA ON THE FORUMS! EW! WHY WOULD ANYONE VOTE YES?! MODERN DAY STORY ISN'T GOOD AT ALL AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS IT! DROP IT! IT ISN'T IMPORTANT!

Trolling...

Acrimonious_Nin
03-12-2012, 03:26 AM
ABSOLUTELY NOT! TERRIBLE CHARACTER! WORST CHARACTER I HAVE EVER SEEN! WORST IDEA ON THE FORUMS! EW! WHY WOULD ANYONE VOTE YES?! MODERN DAY STORY ISN'T GOOD AT ALL AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS IT! DROP IT! IT ISN'T IMPORTANT!

Trolling...

are you impersinating somenoe lmao I really think watching the first intro of desmond in gameplay hiding in an alley in newyork waiting for vidic stalking from a distance while templar asasssins are partolling the roof and the other assassins backing up desmond to get closer to vidic would be really bad *** even if it is a very bad-*** cutscene

goclo822
03-12-2012, 03:28 AM

This is what I pictured as well (this is what I thought and hoped the first trailer would look like (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/623051-What-do-you-think-the-ACIII-first-trailer-will-be-like?p=2615214&viewfull=1#post2615214)). Even though I think it would be kickass to have an all Desmond trailer, I think it would give a little too much away. Desmond's storylines have always been left a surprise so I'd like it to mostly stay that way for his last game. However I think it would be awesome to have a trailer with a mix of both Desmond and Conner showing obscure clips of Desmond.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-12-2012, 03:54 AM
This is what I pictured as well (this is what I thought and hoped the first trailer would look like (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/623051-What-do-you-think-the-ACIII-first-trailer-will-be-like?p=2615214&viewfull=1#post2615214)). Even though I think it would be kickass to have an all Desmond trailer, I think it would give a little too much away. Desmond's storylines have always been left a surprise so I'd like it to mostly stay that way for his last game. However I think it would be awesome to have a trailer with a mix of both Desmond and Conner showing obscure clips of Desmond.

you see it would be a good idea it doesn't have to spoil anything, just watch some desmond cutscene moves in awesome hd goodness...like noone was inpressed by ezios awesome intro AFTER the initial intro to the game plus even if vidic in the target we still have about 9 other people plus the templar recruits plus alas rikkin ....