PDA

View Full Version : Etzio

ass4ssin0100
03-11-2012, 05:37 PM
I played assassin creed 1 and Altair didn't mean any think to me.
Story line was average but you didn't want to go deep into it.
Than ac2 came out and straight after his parents death there we go,
Unanswered questions, story line really got you into it,
Best story line In game I ever played.
Brotherhood also had good story line and had even more questions especial at the end.
Revolution for me had the crappiest story line, ac1 had better one.
But it had the most questions you wanted to be answered :D
Game play for me was 2nd best (brotherhood no1) and graphic was amazing!!
Now after all the goods with Etzio I don't want it to stop lol.
His death was also disappointing, it was normal he just died...
He can't die from being stabbed that's wrong too.
Perfect death would be for him jump and take down with him his main target from high distance.

But more to the point Altair was the first assassin that we seen therefore for all of us this is how assassin look hidden blade, sword, throwing knife, and knife.
than in ac2 and brotherhood we got a bit more stuff guns, smoke bombs and so on.
I was disappointed to hear that you will have gun it just made Etzio completely different from Altair which was for us the original assassin.
It kindda made Etzio fake...
Anyway it was still a great game.
Than at revelation you gain hook blade which for me was point less.
You could put buildings closer and add horse so you don't need hook (horse to make travel faster).
Assassin changed completely and now in ac3 its even more different stuff.
Before you know it you will be Desmand fighting in war with guns...
So can we just stay with same person as in ac3(forgot his name).
I know ac3 is going to be a great game and I'm going to get it 100% but its just no assassin creed...

rileypoole1234
03-11-2012, 05:44 PM
It's Ezio. English isn't your first language is it?

I wonder the testicle.

stingray10
03-11-2012, 05:47 PM

I wonder the testicle.

So what? Get over it, stop acting like a righteous prat.

Jexx21
Yes, because as time progresses all Assassins are going to use the same basic weapons because we all know that weapon advancement became stagnant after the 12th century.

reini03

Wouldn't you ask if Italian wasn't his native language if he spelt Ezio wrong? :p

I wonder the testicle.
We all do.

ProletariatPleb
03-11-2012, 05:48 PM

I wonder the testicle.
LOL @ that guy.... He never asked for this...

Ontopic: You have to understand, games, NEED, change, if you keep using the same thing over and over, it gets boring, look what happened to Brotherhood+Revelations...they had good storylines(not too bad) but the same thing again and again...only with little added features.

rileypoole1234
03-11-2012, 05:48 PM

Don't know the meme do ya? Heheh didn't think so. Go look it up before you insult me.

Jexx21
03-11-2012, 05:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mLkZe.jpg

rileypoole1234
03-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Guys, that first post I made was a joke. People who have been here for a while will know that. Anyway I disagree with the OP. I think it's most definitely AC. They're just evolving the game for the time periods it takes place in. I for one really liked the hookblade. I thought travelling with it was actually really fun. I also don't think there will ever be a game that is all Desmond. The ancestors is what makes AC, they won't change it.

LightRey
03-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Wouldn't you ask if Italian wasn't his native language if he spelt Ezio wrong? :p

We all do.
The name "Ezio" is actually not an Italian name. It's simply a Romanization of the Greek word for eagle.

Don't provoke unnecessary conflict. He was obviously joking around, not insulting.

pacmanate
03-11-2012, 06:02 PM
No one here really insults anyone anyway we are all one big famalam :D

itsamea-mario
03-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Too few people take time to wonder the testicle now-a-days, shame really.

freddie_1897
03-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Personally I would hate it if all assassins were the same as Altair, it would just feel like a re-texture of the character and not a completely new one, besides, Connors new clothing looks beast

pacmanate
03-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Personally I would hate it if all assassins were the same as Altair, it would just feel like a re-texture of the character and not a completely new one, besides, Connors new clothing looks beast

I agree! I also have to say, replaying AC2 over the past few days made me realize how fun it is. The amount of humour in that game surpasses every other game.

LightRey
03-11-2012, 06:15 PM
No one here really insults anyone anyway we are all one big famalam :D

http://www.drunktiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/I-see-what-you-did-there-500x491.jpg

One massive ditto​ rite der.

JCearlyyears
03-11-2012, 06:32 PM
If they made the buildings closer AND gave you a horse, don't you think it would be hard to ride your horse? The hookblade wasn't pointless.

Tetsou88
03-11-2012, 06:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnVifFRq8PM&feature=player_embedded

Here is the source of the Meme.

playassassins1
03-11-2012, 07:13 PM
What the testicle?

i remember that meme

itsamea-mario
03-11-2012, 07:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnVifFRq8PM&feature=player_embedded

Here is the source of the Meme.

No, you're mistaken.

Wonder the testicle was born here, in these very forums, i was there, I saw.. Everything...

playassassins1
03-11-2012, 07:19 PM
No, you're mistaken.

Wonder the testicle was born here, in these very forums, i was there, I saw.. Everything...

Didn't Isaac500 come up with that meme?

Lonesoldier2012
03-11-2012, 07:19 PM

I wonder the testicle.

Agreed. the game has been out for years. spell his name right. i wonder the testicle why he would say Etzio?

itsamea-mario
03-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Didn't Isaac500 come up with that meme?

You think dear Isaac could come up with something so marvolous?
No, it was some random who disappeared not long after, someone may be able to link you the thread.

LightRey
03-11-2012, 07:56 PM
No, you're mistaken.

yoyosasa shall never be forgotten!

itsamea-mario
03-11-2012, 08:04 PM
I knew it had Y's in it.

JumpInTheFire13
03-11-2012, 08:31 PM
I played assassin creed 1 and Altair didn't mean any think to me.
Story line was average but you didn't want to go deep into it.
Than ac2 came out and straight after his parents death there we go,
Unanswered questions, story line really got you into it,
Best story line In game I ever played.
Brotherhood also had good story line and had even more questions especial at the end.
Revolution for me had the crappiest story line, ac1 had better one.
But it had the most questions you wanted to be answered :D
Game play for me was 2nd best (brotherhood no1) and graphic was amazing!!
Now after all the goods with Etzio I don't want it to stop lol.
His death was also disappointing, it was normal he just died...
He can't die from being stabbed that's wrong too.
Perfect death would be for him jump and take down with him his main target from high distance.

But more to the point Altair was the first assassin that we seen therefore for all of us this is how assassin look hidden blade, sword, throwing knife, and knife.
than in ac2 and brotherhood we got a bit more stuff guns, smoke bombs and so on.
I was disappointed to hear that you will have gun it just made Etzio completely different from Altair which was for us the original assassin.
It kindda made Etzio fake...
Anyway it was still a great game.
Than at revelation you gain hook blade which for me was point less.
You could put buildings closer and add horse so you don't need hook (horse to make travel faster).
Assassin changed completely and now in ac3 its even more different stuff.
Before you know it you will be Desmand fighting in war with guns...
So can we just stay with same person as in ac3(forgot his name).
I know ac3 is going to be a great game and I'm going to get it 100% but its just no assassin creed...
This has all probably been said, but I don't feel like reading the other posts. Here I go:
1. His name is not "Etzio." It's Ezio.
2. The 4th game in the series is known as Revelations, not "Revolution."
3. Desmond. Not "Desmand."
4. The games would get boring if Ezio wasn't "completely different from Altair"
5. Ezio's parents did not die in AC2. His father and two brothers died. His mother and sister did not.

rileypoole1234
03-11-2012, 08:40 PM
You think dear Isaac could come up with something so marvolous?
No, it was some random who disappeared not long after, someone may be able to link you the thread.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/595834-Why-Assassin-s-Creed-became-boring-Forums

Gaze upon its glory.

ass4ssin0100
03-11-2012, 08:46 PM
Well I'm not saying assassins should all be just like Altair but keep what made Altair so special hidden blade bla bla bla...
And don't add TOO modern stuff... in brotherhood there was a tank... REALLY??
I liked playing it but a tank in those days??
I don't want stuff to get like today guns, granades, metal tanks:DD

PS English is not my first language but I know I can speak It well and I know one more language than you so I really don't care what you got to say.

Lonesoldier2012
03-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Well I'm not saying assassins should all be just like Altair but keep what made Altair so special hidden blade bla bla bla...

PS English is not my first language but I know I can speak It well and I know one more language than you so I really don't care what you got to say.
Dammit! i spent 30 minutes looking for that :(

JCearlyyears
03-11-2012, 08:53 PM

Leonard da Vinci really did have a design for a wooden tank... just saying.

Jexx21
03-11-2012, 08:56 PM

then why the **** are you posting here

Lonesoldier2012
03-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Leonard da Vinci really did have a design for a wooden tank... just saying.

He had designs for every one of his missions in BH i believe.

Assassin_M
03-11-2012, 08:59 PM
then why the **** are you posting here
Come on, Swearing isnt necessary..
Treat him right and he`ll treat you right back..

Jexx21
03-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Come on, Swearing isnt necessary..
Treat him right and he`ll treat you right back..
Sorry, it's just annoying when someone is like:

haha, I know more languages than you do, I don't want to hear what you're saying! hahahahaha!

Assassin_M
03-11-2012, 09:09 PM
Sorry, it's just annoying when someone is like:

haha, I know more languages than you do, I don't want to hear what you're saying! hahahahaha!
Yeah, well.. I was kinda appalled by his Attitude as well, as usually I see people saying "Sorry english is not my first language"
But he was just.... I dont know kinda arrogant ?

rileypoole1234
03-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Yeah, well.. I was kinda appalled by his Attitude as well, as usually I see people saying "Sorry english is not my first language"
But he was just.... I dont know kinda arrogant ?

Extremely arrogant I'd say. Just because somebody doesn't speak two languages doesn't mean what they say doesn't matter.

playassassins1
03-11-2012, 10:20 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/595834-Why-Assassin-s-Creed-became-boring-Forums

Gaze upon its glory.

Aaaah... that thread, i remember that thread.

LightRey
03-11-2012, 10:24 PM

Gaze upon its glory.

And on this blessed day one called yoyosasa descended to the forums and with great wisdom showed us how one wondereth the testicle. Amen.

ass4ssin0100
03-12-2012, 12:30 AM

I wonder the testicle.

I was only answering a question. If you took It wrong way it's not my fault I found this "arrogant" therefore my answer looked the way it did.
What I'm trying to say it's not any more arrogant than this.

rileypoole1234
03-12-2012, 12:35 AM
I was only answering a question. If you took It wrong way it's not my fault I found this "arrogant" therefore my answer looked the way it did.
What I'm trying to say it's not any more arrogant than this.

My post wasn't arrogant. It was a joke. It's a meme here on the Forums. Click on the link I posted and you'll hopefully figure it out. Like I said, the people who have been on these Forums longer know it was a joke. Bloody Hell.

Black_Widow9
03-12-2012, 01:49 AM
That's quite enough.

If you have feedback about Assassin's Creed please use the appropriate thread.

If you are going to bicker with each other over every detail that is posted you will find yourselves on vacation. Please respect the fact that people speak different languages and when they post it might not be exact "proper" English. As long as it doesn't break the rules, such as text speak, there is nothing wrong with it. We don't need the language police on the Forums.
Thanks