PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed revelations trailer BEST IN THE WORLD!?!

polo2168
03-11-2012, 11:53 AM
hey everyone
weil if you already havent seen it go and whach the assassins creed revelations trailer GO AND WHACH IT!!!
its the BEST trailer ever made with the perfect sound to match the actions
but heres another quesion for you, why isnt AC3 Trailer as good as Assassins creed revelations trailer
anyway say your thoughts HERE \/
thanks,polo2168

notafanboy
03-11-2012, 11:55 AM
that was just the reveal trailer. They´ll probably show something even more awesome at E3

GeneralTrumbo
03-11-2012, 11:56 AM
The AC3 "trailer" is just a teaser. You didn't spell "watch" right by the way either...and I am sure everyone on these forums have already seen the Revelations trailer. That is old news.

polo2168
03-11-2012, 12:31 PM
yeh i know i cant spell eatch for **** sorry

polo2168
03-11-2012, 12:32 PM
i spelt it wrong again WTF IS WRONG WITH ME its WATCH

Assassin_M
03-11-2012, 12:44 PM
From which point of view are you saying "wasnt as good as.." ?
From a Graphics perspective ? or the style ? or the length ?

thekarlone
03-11-2012, 12:56 PM
My favourite E3 trailer was Brotherhood's.

polo2168
03-11-2012, 01:19 PM
just mostly in general
the sound suited the trailer in rveealtions perfectly and thier was no music in a3 reveal makign it preety boring and also the graphics in reveal;tions trailer were really amazing and close to real lofe but they went more "cartoony" in ac3 for some reason and the length is not a issue =)
yeh whach both side by side and youll see the lack in quality
thanks for comment, polo2168

Assassin_M
03-11-2012, 01:26 PM
just mostly in general
the sound suited the trailer in rveealtions perfectly and thier was no music in a3 reveal makign it preety boring and also the graphics in reveal;tions trailer were really amazing and close to real lofe but they went more "cartoony" in ac3 for some reason and the length is not a issue =)
yeh whach both side by side and youll see the lack in quality
thanks for comment, polo2168
Well, The AC Revelations trailer was a Rendered CGI..
The AC III Trailer, however, was rendered using the actual Game engine Ubisoft-AnvilNext
So what you saw in the trailer of AC III is pretty much what you`re going to see in the final game..
and the AC III trailer DID have Music, what are you talking about ?

LieutenantJojo
03-11-2012, 01:48 PM
My favourite E3 trailer was Brotherhood's.

AC2 here. ACB and ACR were awesome as well, though.

I'm hoping for some mind blowing trailer at E3 this year.

freddie_1897
03-11-2012, 02:00 PM
You made an account just to make this thread? Why do you care so much about the trailer? It's really not that big a deal and it is definitely not the best trailer around. Have you seen the dead island trailer?

SleezeRocker
03-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Yeah ACR E3 trailer was really good. But I think I like the AC1 reveal trailer just like 0.1% more just becausei t really set the tone of what AC was about ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZooeC8NyJNU&feature=related

To me this is new since I have never seen this trailer of AC before;I don't htink this was even in the AC Lineage extra content

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkPRO4jQvtg

notafanboy
03-11-2012, 02:12 PM
AC2 here. ACB and ACR were awesome as well, though.

I'm hoping for some mind blowing trailer at E3 this year.

this

rileypoole1234
03-11-2012, 03:58 PM
I think the AC3 trailer got me excited for an AC game most. I don't know why. The AC2 trailer was my favorite in terms of content though.

Josegtx13
03-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Well, The AC Revelations trailer was a Rendered CGI..
The AC III Trailer, however, was rendered using the actual Game engine Ubisoft-AnvilNext
So what you saw in the trailer of AC III is pretty much what you`re going to see in the final game..
and the AC III trailer DID have Music, what are you talking about ?

I hope this is true.

kalo.yanis
03-11-2012, 06:43 PM
I am sure the E3 trailer will make us all go...

http://i.imgur.com/3FUBv.jpg

JumpInTheFire13
03-11-2012, 06:47 PM
My favourite AC Trailer ever is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OjcYqcL0v0Q
And OP, the reason why the quality of the AC3 trailer wasn't as good is because it was just a reveal trailer. If you haven't noticed, the E3 trailers are the ones that have the life-like graphics. That will also likely be true for AC3. So don't judge until after E3.

SolidSage
03-11-2012, 09:23 PM
I agree with TS here, I think ACR trailer was best to date followed very closely by ACB's.

Here's hoping AC3's full trailer will blow them both right out of the water.

Assassin_M
03-11-2012, 09:25 PM
I agree with TS here, I think ACR trailer was best to date followed very closely by ACB's.

Here's hoping AC3's full trailer will blow them both right out of the water.
Not to offend or anything, but why do you people care so much about a trailer ?
I mean at the end of the day, it`ll just be a 3 or 2 minute video, and thats pretty much it..
Shouldnt we be worrying about the how AC III might blow the actual games of ACR and ACB ?

SolidSage
03-11-2012, 10:13 PM
I think the Trailers are very good entertainment during the wait for game release. Both ACB's and ACR's were like awesome little movies about a game that I thoroughly enjoy. They certainly aren't the meat and potatoes of Creed but I think they exist as their own little niche entity that have significant intrinsic value. Thet were a good watch basically, ACR's made me want to get the arse kicking on more and it had a bit more emotional impact, really bringing Ezio's story to a climax for me.

It was like Braveheart in three minutes, how can you not love something like that is the real question.

Assassin_M
03-11-2012, 10:17 PM
I think the Trailers are very good entertainment during the wait for game release. Both ACB's and ACR's were like awesome little movies about a game that I thoroughly enjoy. They certainly aren't the meat and potatoes of Creed but I think they exist as their own little niche entity that have significant intrinsic value. Thet were a good watch basically, ACR's made me want to get the arse kicking on more and it had a bit more emotional impact, really bringing Ezio's story to a climax for me.

It was like Braveheart in three minutes, how can you not love something like that is the real question.
I love it but I wouldnt necessarily go out and say "Im disappointed by the AC III trailer"
But thats just me, though..whats trivial to me, may be a whole life for someone else..

SolidSage
03-11-2012, 11:05 PM
^ Yeah, me neither. What we've seen of 3 is just a taste anyway I'm betting. I just watched the ACB gameplay trailer link in a recent post, I remember that one making my jaw drop too. I like the cool tune attached as well...gets you in the mood for it. I like good action movies.

Assassin_M
03-11-2012, 11:08 PM
^ Yeah, me neither. What we've seen of 3 is just a taste anyway I'm betting. I just watched the ACB gameplay trailer link in a recent post, I remember that one making my jaw drop too. I like the cool tune attached as well...gets you in the mood for it. I like good action movies.
What I adored about the AC III trailer is that even though its short and somehow lacking, all of it was rendered using the Game engine..
Which is dangerously close to CGI visuals..

SolidSage
03-11-2012, 11:22 PM
What I adored about the AC III trailer is that even though its short and somehow lacking, all of it was rendered using the Game engine..
Which is dangerously close to CGI visuals..

Yeah I thought that was impressive too. I basically saw it as a reveal trailer for the tree travel, which was ridiculous by the way. In a good way.

Black_Widow9
03-12-2012, 12:54 AM
Please post about the Trailer here-
Watch the new ACIII Trailer Live! released at 5PM GMT (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/661577)
Thanks ;)