PDA

View Full Version : AC idea

cossak2012
03-10-2012, 01:35 PM
I went to game stop yesterday and pre-ordered ACIII. It really surprised me that they were putting out another game already. The tin case was definitely worth putting the down payment on it. But anyway, the employees there, and I got into a discussion about historical eras that would make for great AC games. One that came up was the Russian revolution in 1917. That would open people up to a part of history that not many people know much about. One of the downsides i could foresee is that guns were a commonplace by this time. but one thing that counteracts that would be the Cossack's. They didn't use guns a lot, they focused on using bladed weapons and played a pretty big role in the assassination of the czar. If anybody has any input on the subject, feel free to reply

Assassin_M
03-10-2012, 02:25 PM
The Russian Revolution was the setting of the Comic book "Assassins Creed: The Fall"
So..... I dont know, I dont think they might use the same setting twice in 2 different Media outlets, know what im saying ?

pirate1802
03-10-2012, 02:27 PM
I'd love to play an AC set in revolutionary Russia.

JCearlyyears
03-10-2012, 03:21 PM
sounds cool if done right.

GeneralTrumbo
03-10-2012, 05:42 PM
Might be cool in a future game.

JumpInTheFire13
03-10-2012, 06:40 PM
If it wasn't already done in The Fall I would say yes. But I think Ubisoft wants to explore as many historical eras as possible, so they wouldn't do the same one twice (which is why I'm glad they haven't made a comic set in the French Revolution or Victorian England.)