PDA

View Full Version : Long Live Play 2.0 Trailer [HD] Feat. Assassins Creed

NEOMERCER
03-10-2012, 08:49 AM
Hi I'm Neo ^__^ I'm an editor and I just wanted to share with you guys my new video.
It's a trailer for Playstation featuring numerous games including Assassins Creed Revelations and Assassins Creed 3!
Hope you guys like it!

-Neo

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lydEwzt5XNs

Assassin_M
03-10-2012, 09:19 AM
Hey there how`s it goin` ?
Welcome to the forums and read my Signature ^__^
There is already a Fan-art Thread, but I know what you`re going to say..
"There is probably a hundred pages there and no one`s gonna see my Video"
So im gonna say this "Whatever"

NEOMERCER
03-10-2012, 09:33 AM
I like how you seemed all nice at first and then ended with a ****** comment. Obviously this is my first time here
So I didnt notice the fan thread. I have no problem posting there next time and as for your signature I say "whatever"
I didn't even bother looking at that like I doubt you looked at the effort I put into my video.

eagleforlife1
03-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Just ignore him Necro and welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, I can't view your video because my computer crashes if I play videos, I'll have to wait for my girlfriend to get off the laptop.

itsamea-mario
03-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Cool video.
And welcome to the forums.

ForgiveMePlz
03-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Why u made a trailer for playstation and did not feature games like god of war and Gt5? :O

Assassin_M
03-10-2012, 02:12 PM
I like how you seemed all nice at first and then ended with a ****** comment. Obviously this is my first time here
So I didnt notice the fan thread. I have no problem posting there next time and as for your signature I say "whatever"
I didn't even bother looking at that like I doubt you looked at the effort I put into my video.
Woah Woah ****** comment ? exactly where was that in my post ?

itsamea-mario
03-10-2012, 02:25 PM
"Whatever".
It wasn't very nice.
And his video is actually quite good, plus he had no reason to believe there was a fan art thread since it's been long buried and he's new.

Assassin_M
03-10-2012, 02:31 PM
"Whatever".
It wasn't very nice.
And his video is actually quite good, plus he had no reason to believe there was a fan art thread since it's been long buried and he's new.
Ah You, Necro, and eagle probably misinterpreted the phrase "whatever"
by whatever I was referring to the sentence "There is probably a hundred pages in the thread so no one is gonna see my video"
The "Whatever" was not directed to his Video, cuz I watched it and I liked it, It was directed at the aforementioned Sentence i.e "Ok, do whatever you please"
Also as to not seem arrogant or snobbish, I sincerely apologize for my choice of Wording..

itsamea-mario
03-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Still, I doubt he eve knew that thread existed.

Assassin_M
03-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Still, I doubt he eve knew that thread existed.
I assumed he did, seeing that there are people here who knew the forums very well, yet chose to make an account only recently..

stefman6987
03-10-2012, 03:27 PM
man, there's heaps of ******s in this forum, prime example, Assassin_M, also just to warn you watch out for lightrey, that guy.. is a complete, utter failure.. also a tool.. + ******.. and i think he may be interested in men...

but these trolls think there so cool, anyone who has some sort of opinion on anything, they will try to bring down as much as they can... i mean look at his sig.. He thinks he's a mod.. biggest tool!
and assassin_M, you just seem like a complete snobby ****** by making that comment.. your not cool..

but anyways, nice video man was sick!

Assassin_M
03-10-2012, 03:39 PM
man, there's heaps of ******s in this forum, prime example, Assassin_M, also just to warn you watch out for lightrey, that guy.. is a complete, utter failure.. also a tool.. + ******.. and i think he may be interested in men...

but these trolls think there so cool, anyone who has some sort of opinion on anything, they will try to bring down as much as they can... i mean look at his sig.. He thinks he's a mod.. biggest tool!
and assassin_M, you just seem like a complete snobby ****** by making that comment.. your not cool..

but anyways, nice video man was sick!
Im not going to dignify that Gibberish with a response...

stefman6987
03-10-2012, 04:17 PM
gibberish..? kidding me right? look at your first comment, your a complete tool

jmk1999
03-10-2012, 08:44 PM
@ stefman6987 (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1255523-stefman6987):
If you feel others are being trolls, look at your own comments.That sort of language, as well as insulting and degrading comments are inappropriate and not tollerated on this forum. If you continue, you leave us no other choice but to place your account under suspension. Also, if you have a problem with individual members, you send them private messages and discuss it there. You do NOT name and shame on a public forum. This is your first formal warning. Don't let us see you posting in such a manner again.

MaKaVeLiTL
03-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Welcome Neomercer. Ignore that guy, a few people on here are on a power trip because they have thousads of posts, when in reality they have no lives and are keyboard warriors.

MaKaVeLiTL
03-10-2012, 09:08 PM

Great minds think alike ;-)

itsamea-mario
03-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Great minds think alike ;-)

So do crap ones...

Assassin_M
03-10-2012, 10:41 PM
I apologize to Necro again for my Inappropriate choice of wordings..
as for the 2 people who insist on insulting me for no specific reason... well, carry on..