Jayden26
03-10-2012, 03:21 AM
Hi guys just wanted to know if anyone has any new information on AC 3. thanks,

ToniTorsi
03-10-2012, 03:23 AM
Misleading tittle dude.

Jayden26
03-10-2012, 03:26 AM
Whoops sorry I forgot to put a question mark.

Vex_Assassin
03-10-2012, 03:26 AM
You got me excited ...

Jayden26
03-10-2012, 03:29 AM
I know I forgot to put in a question mark, but anyway does anyone here know something new? Like since the trailer came out. If you do could you please post links on here.

Lonesoldier2012
03-10-2012, 03:33 AM
Aww i was excited for a second :(

Jayden26
03-10-2012, 03:38 AM
Sorry I didn't mean to mislead. I guess i should of read it before posting it. But anyway, for new information please put it here. Thanks

SixKeys
03-10-2012, 03:41 AM
How about you just check out the several dozen threads that already exist about this very subject? I'm getting kind of sick of everyone and their cousin making a new thread without first checking to see if there's already one just like it on the first page.

Moultonborough
03-10-2012, 03:44 AM
Thanks for getting me excited for nothing. :(

Jayden26
03-10-2012, 03:47 AM
I couldn't find one, so I decided to ask this question.

SixKeys
03-10-2012, 03:52 AM
There's a thread called "AC3: What we know so far" right on the main page. It has 7 or 8 pages so far. Kind of hard to miss, really.

tarrero
03-10-2012, 04:26 AM
In order to be considered a question, it SHOULD have a ? sign....
Dont you think??????

Excited over nothing :(

CreedVision
03-10-2012, 06:46 AM
I couldn't find one, so I decided to ask this question.

If you couldn't find one doesn't that mean there's no "new information" at the moment?

Assassin_M
03-10-2012, 08:27 AM
Well first Thanks alot for the mislead..
and second, I aint gonna talk about threads or how they`re on the first page, No, im gonna talk about how it`d only take you 5 seconds to type "news.google.com" in the address bar and then another 5 seconds to type "Assassins Creed III" in the search bar of the site and then about 2 minutes to search for any news..

Lonesoldier2012
03-10-2012, 08:33 AM
Well first Thanks alot for the mislead..
and second, I aint gonna talk about threads or how they`re on the first page, No, im gonna talk about how it`d only take you 5 seconds to type "news.google.com" in the address bar and then another 5 seconds to type "Assassins Creed III" in the search bar of the site and then about 2 minutes to search for any news..

But how long would it take to load the pages?

Assassin_M
03-10-2012, 08:35 AM
But how long would it take to load the pages?
about 2 seconds, If his Modem loads the forums then Im sure it`ll handle Google..

rob.davies2014
03-10-2012, 10:54 AM
Hello disappointing thread-viewers. I'm sorry to say that I no longer enjoy coming to these forums. When I first started coming here, most threads were useful and/or interesting. Now, I have to rummage through threads of interminable dross to find anything remotely appealing.
Could we implement a new system where all new threads have to be submitted for approval from the moderators? It's the cleansing this forum needs.

BeCk41
03-10-2012, 11:00 AM
pretty sure this is the only "new" info we have so far gamewise>>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd1b7NuLj48&feature=related

LightRey
03-10-2012, 11:39 AM
Hello disappointing thread-viewers. I'm sorry to say that I no longer enjoy coming to these forums. When I first started coming here, most threads were useful and/or interesting. Now, I have to rummage through threads of interminable dross to find anything remotely appealing.
Could we implement a new system where all new threads have to be submitted for approval from the moderators? It's the cleansing this forum needs.

That's ridiculous. Such a system would kill the forum instantly.

This forum has actually very much improved in the past few months. Going from a gooey buzzing nest of complainers to a place where people happily discuss theories and features of the games with each other. The only bad thing is the fact that there are so many threads popping up and there are quite a lot of them that are reposts or just unnecessary, which will pass after the hype "stabilizes".

rob.davies2014
03-10-2012, 12:18 PM
I don't think it would. There would be significantly less pointless threads on the Discussion front page and would make the forum an easier place to browse through.
There certainly a lot more pointless threads recently because of the hype, but even during hype-less times we see people starting threads which should really be posts in already-existing threads. Despite constant reminders to check the forums first, people will continue to clog this site up with short-lived annoying threads about matters which should be collected together in larger discussions.

LightRey
03-10-2012, 12:35 PM
I don't think it would. There would be significantly less pointless threads on the Discussion front page and would make the forum an easier place to browse through.
There certainly a lot more pointless threads recently because of the hype, but even during hype-less times we see people starting threads which should really be posts in already-existing threads. Despite constant reminders to check the forums first, people will continue to clog this site up with short-lived annoying threads about matters which should be collected together in larger discussions.

The mods don't have the amount of free time to go sifting through each newly submitted thread and judge whether it should be posted. Have you seen how they've been operating lately? They do sweeps of the forums. They go in, check the latest threads for people breaking the rules, enforce their authority where need be, and get out. They clearly don't have the time to have at least one mod monitoring all thread submissions for every hour of the day, which means that threads would only appear periodically and en masse, which would really only serve to clog up the forums.

EscoBlades
03-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Not gonna lie, as a former moderator myself, i find users' aversion to the search function annoying as hell.

Even more irritating are duplicate threads on topics THAT ARE ALREADY ON THE FORUM front page!

If you think you know something, chances are someone else already knows. There are very few instances where you are the first to post some breaking news. Search please.

pacmanate
03-10-2012, 02:50 PM
I thought this whole forum was a new AC3 hub ;P

ToniTorsi
03-10-2012, 04:16 PM
There's a thread called "AC3: What we know so far" right on the main page. It has 7 or 8 pages so far. Kind of hard to miss, really.

This.

Dude got everyone excited for nuthin' -_-