PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed 3 "what we all want"

FATHEAD1996
03-09-2012, 11:12 PM
What a lot of my freinds and me want to see in the AC3 is a co-op multiplayer campain including free roams, I would also like to see some new multiplayer game modes that will include sword fights. Also will the new AC3 include the hookblade because lots of people are curious on how connor would get it, will there be more assassin recruits and I would like to see if we will let them follow us throughout the game instead of having to signal them. I would like to see if we can choose which weapons we want in each hand such as a sword in your right and a tomahawk in the other, another thing is if you can get a hidden blade behind the back of your boots, so you can kick the enemy aswell.

Im really looking forward to this and am hoping these ideas will go noticed, I would prefer the game to be delayed slightly just to include these.

One more thing........ I want to ride a bear, lol just joking.

ForgiveMePlz
03-09-2012, 11:22 PM
I don't see how a sword fight multiplayer would be done at Ac :O

I think ubisoft knows what they are doing with the co-op, i just hope both offline and online co-op are enable, like at nazi zombies of black ops (and not forcing online conection to play co-op offline since xbox users would not be able to play it with their friends :/

SleezeRocker
03-09-2012, 11:22 PM
What we ALL want are some AC(3) robes included with AC3 ;)

tarrero
03-10-2012, 12:10 AM
I want all AC robes on uplay, but meh...
I will have pay for those on the dlc :(

Kables
03-10-2012, 12:25 AM
i want the virtual training combat room back from brotherhood, if the combat is as fun and fluid as they say it is then i hope they let us practice and have fun with it.

YuurHeen
03-10-2012, 12:35 AM
a thing that everyone really wants is a free game. its just that its not going to happen.

AnthonyA85
03-10-2012, 12:43 AM
I don't see how a sword fight multiplayer would be done at Ac :O

I think ubisoft knows what they are doing with the co-op, i just hope both offline and online co-op are enable, like at nazi zombies of black ops (and not forcing online conection to play co-op offline since xbox users would not be able to play it with their friends :/

offline co-op (single-player co-op) is NEVER going to happen in the AC series, they'd never be able to implement it right, since you can't have offline co-op on a PC game, and excluding one of the three platforms wouldn't be fair (the PC fanbase has been shunted enough over the years)

Josegtx13
03-10-2012, 01:18 AM
What I want are all the robes from the AC games, but I doubt that is going to happen.

ForgiveMePlz
03-10-2012, 02:00 AM
offline co-op (single-player co-op) is NEVER going to happen in the AC series, they'd never be able to implement it right, since you can't have offline co-op on a PC game, and excluding one of the three platforms wouldn't be fair (the PC fanbase has been shunted enough over the years)

Call of Duty Black Ops PC has no Zombies co-op offline, but at Ps3 and at Xbox you can play the zombies co-op offline with splited screen...

What's the problem of making it with co-op offline with splited screen for consoles and only online co-op for pc? I'm a pc gamer and i'm not against it at all, it encourages me to go to my friends house to play cod with them for example ;)