PDA

View Full Version : Ideas on how Connor's story might begin

AnthonyA85
03-09-2012, 06:02 PM
Ok, not sure if this has been posted, but didn't really see anything relating to this in the first few pages of this forum.

How do you guys imagine Connor's story will begin?

Here is how i imagine his story (and our game play with him) will begin.

If we don't see him being born (like we did with Ezio), then we'll probably start his memories round his mid-late teens, we'll probably start in his village, and this is where i believe the tutorial missions will start, we'll probably go out on a hunting mission with some of his tribesmen, where we'll learn the basics of the new economy system, hunting, and the revised free-roaming capabilities, then we'll return to his village just in time to see it destroyed by Colonists, then begins his quest for justice.

What do you guys think?

Have your own theories on how connor's story will start?

tarrero
03-09-2012, 06:16 PM
His village being burnt to the ground, he will be a kid by then, afterthat, he gets picked up by the assassins....
Time marches, now he will be a around his 20s and ready to kick ***.

Poodle_of_Doom
03-09-2012, 06:29 PM
I'm inclind to go with the OP on how his story starts. It would be a-typical of the game.

PR030T
03-09-2012, 08:10 PM
My guess is we'll be assassinating someone in the first 30 seconds of the game...

pacmanate
03-09-2012, 08:32 PM
I like the OP's Idea

LightRey
03-09-2012, 10:41 PM
My guess is we'll be assassinating someone in the first 30 seconds of the game...

That could be as Desmond.

GeneralTrumbo
03-09-2012, 11:49 PM
I want more Desmond gameplay! Ubisoft probably won't deliver though and I will become a disappointed fan wondering how Desmond's game could have ended. If his story doesn't end right, I will never buy another Ubisoft game again. I am sick of them listening to people complaining about the Desmond gameplay, so instead of refining it, they just get rid of even more of it. That isn't acceptable.

tarrero
03-09-2012, 11:54 PM
I want more Desmond gameplay! Ubisoft probably won't deliver though and I will become a disappointed fan wondering how Desmond's game could have ended. If his story doesn't end right, I will never buy another Ubisoft game again. I am sick of them listening to people complaining about the Desmond gameplay, so instead of refining it, they just get rid of even more of it. That isn't acceptable.

Who knows, abstergo is after them, it is logic to think that he would put "theory" into practice" at some time....

Josegtx13
03-10-2012, 01:26 AM
I'm going to have to go along with the OP's idea. Who knows maybe we might meet some Assassin's.

gamertam
03-10-2012, 04:02 AM
I don't have a crystal ball in front of me or anything. My best guess would be, since Connor is a half-breed meaning half White and half Native. There will be a short cut-scene of an unknown Native woman and a White man having intercourse like the beginning of AC Brotherhood just before the Villa being attacked. During Connor youth years, he's a loner and abandoned to fend for himself until the age of 12 or 13. That's when the American Revolutionary War happening, while on the street/wilderness. The Colonists would recruited anyone who are willing to help fighting against the British. Connor then been chosen by force. He probably didn't asked for it but still, it was by forced. This is an opportunity for anyone who is on the fence about the War or lack knowledge of the War to makes some money and possibly a better life.

There he would raised in rank and was then chosen to fight alongside with the Colonists' generals. Connor would be invited to joins others Native tribes for missions and so forth. Idk--i'm just throwing it out there.

ace3001
03-10-2012, 06:18 AM
One problem I have with this is that in an interview, they were emphasizing on a quick start. I'm pretty sure someone said that we'll be killing someone within 30 seconds of booting up the game. How would this affect the beginning of the story?

Ultim4teSurviv4
03-10-2012, 06:39 AM
Well you never know who you will be killing in the first 30 seconds. I mean they say we will see his (Conner) childhood or whatever. So maybe if we are killing someone in the first 30 seconds it could be one of those opening sequences that gets you excited but then you realise it was a flash-forward and you start the game as the childhood Conner. Or we could be killing someone as Desmond, who knows

ace3001
03-10-2012, 07:42 AM
Well you never know who you will be killing in the first 30 seconds. I mean they say we will see his (Conner) childhood or whatever. So maybe if we are killing someone in the first 30 seconds it could be one of those opening sequences that gets you excited but then you realise it was a flash-forward and you start the game as the childhood Conner. Or we could be killing someone as Desmond, who knows
Yeah, I too hopes it's something like that.