PDA

View Full Version : Why can't you forgive me?

ForgiveMePlz
03-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Helo fans of Assassin's Creed, i'm here to ask ubisoft (moderators or admins of the forum) to forgive me for my past mistakes.

You might be asking your self who am i? Well, i am daniel_gervide, banned right on AcR release

if no1 knows why i have been banned, i've installed Assassin's Creed Revelations when it was released for PC and went angry when i discovered i wouldn't need to put a key or a crack to play the game (single player) when the box of the game says it needs a one time connection to internet to play.
I've not done the correct thing then... I should have sent a PM to a mod, admin or make a support ticket to discuss that (becasue the game for me felt f2p = free to play) but i've created a thread in the forum explaining everyone how to make the game work without putting the key and or put a crack instead.

Right after i was banned i tried to evade Ubisoft's Ban but i got banned again (obviously).

9 days ago when i saw the announcement of Ac III i felt i had to discuss how excited i was but my account was still banned (permanent ban :().
I've created a new account and sent a PM to a mod politly asking him to forgive my ban, sadly after 3 days of that PM i got banned again without an answer...
I felt very upset with that but i knew being agresive would not solve the problem, i waiting a week to be sure that i was calm when i came to the forum again.

Now i'm here trying to be forgiven for a seccond time, i know what i did was soemthing really bad for ubisoft, but everyone deserves seccond chances right?
If you forgive me, i would prefer daniel_gervide account to be unbanned (since that's the uplay account where i have all assassin's creed games) instead of having this account not getting banned for my past mistakes :O

D.I.D.
03-09-2012, 04:46 PM
This isn't exactly a mystery. You were talking about having pirated ACR and you were wrongly telling other people the game was officially F2P and the only reason to buy it was to play multiplayer.

D.I.D.
03-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Also I don't think your post is telling the whole truth, since I seem to remember you were saying all this before the game came out on PC, so you'd got a pre-release crack.

Assassin_M
03-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Why be angry in the first place ? what has anger achieved for you apart from being permanently banned ? and making another account wont work, because its the same IP address..
I suggest patience, the Mods are nice, but are very busy so you`v nothing to do but wait..

ForgiveMePlz
03-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Also I don't think your post is telling the whole truth, since I seem to remember you were saying all this before the game came out on PC, so you'd got a pre-release crack.

I did not crack the game, i could even have lied at that moment since i could have bought the game before time (there are many shops that does so....) and just used offline mode to be able to play before the keys being usable.... but i'm not saying what i did was a nice thing, i'm asking for being forgiven :/

Why be angry in the first place ? what has anger achieved for you apart from being permanently banned ? and making another account wont work, because its the same IP address..
I suggest patience, the Mods are nice, but are very busy so you`v nothing to do but wait..

1 - i was angry that the game didn't require you to put a key before entering offline mode becasue i felt the 50 bunks i was going to pay for the game (yes i'm still going to buy the game when i have money enough to) was only for the multiplayer, and i don't really care about the multiplayer.
2 - i was angry when i got banned last week cuz i think an answer from the moderator would be very kind of his part instead of just re-ban without saying anything...

I know anger wouldn't be giving me anything else then the ban but as i said, i felt i was going to be screwed paying 50 bunks only for the multiplayer (i know i wasn't going to pay only the multiplayer but that was how i felt at that moment)

I noticed the IP adress protection right after i was banned in the other account i've made back in 2011.

I had patience and waited for the mod answer but it seemed to not arrive and i'm really sad that i can't share with you my opinion and my ideas anymore :/

misterB2001
03-09-2012, 05:45 PM
You bought an illegal copy of the game? If so you deserve to be banned, permanently.

pacmanate
03-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Bum

Tetsou88
03-09-2012, 09:36 PM
You're not the smartest cookie in the box, are you? What better way to be banned again than making a 3rd account and pointing out you were banned twice already.

If you want your U-play stuff back, you should email techsupport and see what they can do for you. Circumventing the ban and creating a new account just makes you look worse.

If you just want to discuss AC3, you shouldn't have pointed out the fact you've been banned twice already, and just stayed incognito.

As for your initial reason for being banned, you deserved it.

ForgiveMePlz
03-09-2012, 10:13 PM
You're not the smartest cookie in the box, are you? What better way to be banned again than making a 3rd account and pointing out you were banned twice already.

If you want your U-play stuff back, you should email techsupport and see what they can do for you. Circumventing the ban and creating a new account just makes you look worse.

If you just want to discuss AC3, you shouldn't have pointed out the fact you've been banned twice already, and just stayed incognito.

As for your initial reason for being banned, you deserved it.

I still have all my uplay stuff, i just doesn't have forum acess... making this account was to ask if they could forgive my ban.

Did i say i did not deserve the ban? Tell me where did i say that.... i'm just asking for being forgiven, never said i did not deserved being banned...

Maybe i could stay incognito but this only shows i'm truly sorry, doesn't it?

You are not the smartest reader in the forum, are you?

SixKeys
03-09-2012, 10:20 PM

Keep going, I'm sure insults like that will really get people on your side.

SolidSage
03-09-2012, 10:29 PM
I think there is a certain sincerity and honesty about his approach myself. We've all made mistakes, it takes a certain amount of courage to admit them and ask for forgiveness.

Also, Sixkeys, I think the last comment he made was just a rebuffal of the very same (almost) comment that had just been made to him.
Goading this younger member into making similar errors to his initial one that has caused his dismay isn't very charitable. It's a bit crappy in fact.

Tetsou88
03-09-2012, 11:02 PM
I still have all my uplay stuff, i just doesn't have forum acess... making this account was to ask if they could forgive my ban.

Did i say i did not deserve the ban? Tell me where did i say that.... i'm just asking for being forgiven, never said i did not deserved being banned...

You never did say you didn't deserve the ban, but asking for the rules to be disregarded because you're apologetic shows that you don't agree with the outcome. The fact is, the rules are the rules, and you broke them by illegally installing the game and then discussing it on the forums.

Maybe i could stay incognito but this only shows i'm truly sorry, doesn't it?

Or it shows you just want attention. It's like saying "Hey, I broke the rules, but since I said I'm sorry I should get away with it". Your punishment for breaking the rules was a permanent ban. You're not truly learning your lesson if an exception is being made for you because you're "Sorry".
If you really wanted to be forgiven you would create another account, and leave the past behind, asking for a pardon is just going to keep stirring the pot and drawing attention to yourself.

Either English isn't you're first language, or you're young.

If the latter is true, you're not even supposed to be playing the game.

As a side note, be thankful Ubisoft is not EA, you're ban from the forums would equate to any products using the same code from working.

De Filosoof
03-09-2012, 11:15 PM
It shouldn't be punished when people learn from their mistakes, it should be cherished:).
Give this guy his account back he clearly regrets his mistakes and learned from them.

ForgiveMePlz
03-09-2012, 11:17 PM
Or it shows you just want attention. It's like saying "Hey, I broke the rules, but since I said I'm sorry I should get away with it". Your punishment for breaking the rules was a permanent ban. You're not truly learning your lesson if an exception is being made for you because you're "Sorry".
If you really wanted to be forgiven you would create another account, and leave the past behind, asking for a pardon is just going to keep stirring the pot and drawing attention to yourself.

Yeah, i'm trying to draw attentions over me since private message did not work, i didn't really want to draw any attention at it ._.

English is not my first language....

About your first comment about the rules are the rules, etc, etc.... the judiciary system also breaks rules then, at USA for example ppl goes to jail forever and after some years they get free.... I'm not saying that i deserve or not an unban since it's up to admins to decide it....

If you think i does not deserve a seccond chance, it's up to u... just remember, humans are not perfect and everyone makes mistakes, without mistakes there is not learning

I think there is a certain sincerity and honesty about his approach myself. We've all made mistakes, it takes a certain amount of courage to admit them and ask for forgiveness.

Also, Sixkeys, I think the last comment he made was just a rebuffal of the very same (almost) comment that had just been made to him.
Goading this younger member into making similar errors to his initial one that has caused his dismay isn't very charitable. It's a bit crappy in fact.

Thought no1 would defend me :O

jmk1999
03-09-2012, 11:21 PM
in regards to whether or not he should be banned, that's not my decision... well, it could be, but i won't make it. BUT... in regards to making a public topic about this with another account? yeah, that's not cool. if you want to discuss this matter, you need to take it up with administration. i suggest you send a PRIVATE message to one of the forum managers if you wish to make amends or whatever. if you make another topic about this, you WILL be banned... again. topic closed.