PDA

View Full Version : SMOKE BOMB!! the new noise! please post here and see if we can get Ubi to listen

PANiC_ATTACKER
03-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Dear Mr Shade. my topic is subject specific, please dont lock it
Will someone from ubi please tell me what the new smokebomb sound effect is all about!
Is it another glitch or a change you made! And if you changed it...why!!!???

If it another glitch then hey! Add it to rest of them

if its added! Please tell me where in the whole community someone said:
" hey ubi, i can hardly play your otherwise enjoyable game coz of all the glitches, but please for the love of god can you change the smoke bomb noise, its too quiet and stealthy, im sick of the lovely `poof` noise it makes, please can you make it sound like a car backfiring! Like the tripwire but much loader perhaps! Just load enough to make sure everyone on the map knows i just dropped a stinker, i know how you like to make the game easier and easier for noobs and vultures! Please remove any element of surprise or stealth from this assassin game. Cheers guys, love yah. P.S. IF YOU HAVE THE TIME, CAN YOU MAKE ANOTHER OVERPRICED MAP PACK , I KNOW NOONE PLAYS THEM AND I CANT GET A GAME , EVER, BUT I LIKE THE FEELING OF KNOWING IM IN THE SMALL GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE THOSE LOVELY EXTRA MAPS ! THOSE OTHER SUCKERS WHO DIDNT PAY OUT FOR STUF THEY CANT USE ARE SUCH MORONS! LOLZ"

najzere
03-09-2012, 02:37 PM
I can barely understand OP's post, but yeah the new noise sucks.

BeCk41
03-09-2012, 05:41 PM
yeah, OP- a little less rage, more talking about the title. The new noise though sounds like an explosion. Its almost like a combination of the tripwire sound and bomb, which is completely noticeable whenever someone drops it. :/

Emvidasch
03-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Apparently the change was made so we can better judge when the smoke bomb's effect takes place. Wheter that was necessary or not, I leave up to you guys, since I don't play Revelations anymore.

deadly_thought
03-09-2012, 06:17 PM
im going to make a confession i use SB/TB in DM ill be twice as annoying now but dont blame me ubisoft :p

EnglishPhoenix
03-09-2012, 09:10 PM
Yeah, the new sound is completely obnoxious. The old sound was annoying enough. This just kills it.

E-Zekiel
03-10-2012, 10:53 PM
Eh, the new sound makes "more" sense than the old one, but this one is still off. It's using the lethal bomb sound effect from single player (which is also used for mines in multiplayer). It should really use the smoke bomb sound effect from single player.

But, granted, their practical reasoning is fine. This is still better than the old one in terms of practicality.

YazX_
03-10-2012, 11:08 PM
sorry dont mean to troll and disrespect your opinion , but plzzzzzzzzzz stop complaining on everything, they changed the sound, so what?!?! consider this sound is the original one you heard in the 1st time playing MP, so you wouldnt complain about it. right?

there are so many serious problems and bugs to be fixed, dont you think that this is just the least least least priority right now?!?!

now the whole game is broken on PC (dont know about consoles), it freezes every 2 seconds for 1 second even in the menu, all PC players are experiencing this problem, so just plz focus on the main bugs and issues and stop opening new threads for stuff like this.

AGAIN, dont mean to troll and disrepect you opinion or any other.

PlasticAssasin8
03-10-2012, 11:24 PM
sorry dont mean to troll and disrespect your opinion , but plzzzzzzzzzz stop complaining on everything, they changed the sound, so what?!?! consider this sound is the original one you heard in the 1st time playing MP, so you wouldnt complain about it. right?

there are so many serious problems and bugs to be fixed, dont you think that this is just the least least least priority right now?!?!

now the whole game is broken on PC (dont know about consoles), it freezes every 2 seconds for 1 second even in the menu, all PC players are experiencing this problem, so just plz focus on the main bugs and issues and stop opening new threads for stuff like this.

AGAIN, dont mean to troll and disrepect you opinion or any other.

Thats a fair point you have , but why change something for the sake of it when there are so many other problems to look at first as in the pc version not working right

YazX_
03-11-2012, 01:02 AM
Thats a fair point you have , but why change something for the sake of it when there are so many other problems to look at first as in the pc version not working right

Guys, didnt you realize it yet??

they keep changing so we complain, then they fix and change another thing, we complain, they fix and change another thing, and this will keep going around until AC3 is released, they wont fix ACR because it cannot be fixed, they need to revamp it all, and they will not do so as why to invest in sth that will be outdated after 6 months???

lets invest in the new AC3 MP and fix all complaints in that release and they will use that as a strong sales point "You complained, We Listened", buy AC3 and enjoy the MP experience which have everything you want.

Toki Wartoooth
03-11-2012, 08:14 AM
Ubisoft should just make a whole discussion page for the complaint threads. This is ridiculous. All you people do is complain about this game.

I understand bug reports and glitches and requests to fix the game. But after a while, after thousands of posts saying the same thing, it gets old. So, Ubisoft isn't going to fix it, deal with it. This is about a sound effect in the game. You're complaining about this? A sound effect?

Raging so hard right now...

Play the game and enjoy it, or don't.

Thanks for your contribution to the forums.

indulgence82
03-11-2012, 12:00 PM
no offense but NO I DONT FRIGGEN CARE WHAT SOUND THE SMOKEBOMB MAKES WHEN THERE ARE SOOOOOO MANY OTHER ISSUES THAT ARE MORE IMPORTANT!!!!! DUMB POST!!!! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PPL COMPLAINING ABOUT RANDOM STUFF AND UBISOFT LISTENS TO IT LIKE TROPHEYS INSTEAD OF FIXING LAG, SMOKE DODGES, SMOKE NOT DEPLOYING, PERMANENT MUTE, FREEZING, INVISIBLE PLAYERS AND INABILITY TO STAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS DURING MATCHMAKING!

Yea what's with the caps? I'm sick of ACR's issues and I'm sick of people like yourself demanding they fix meanless, stupid, who gives a flying french fig issues. Heck the first 3 patches were simply filled with junky cosmetic fixes and ended up putting bad strain on the servers and made the issues we see here today. So if you don't like the courtesan's lack of customizability...if you don't like the sound of the smoke bomb, or any other stupid cosmetic problem just save your breath and don't post. They already aren't going to be able to fix the important issues as it is. Stop making it worse.

TB_Jaybird
03-19-2012, 02:26 PM
So my tripbomb sound when i use a smokebomb is now intended? wth?

Just Krispy
03-19-2012, 02:32 PM
I don't mind the sound so much. I would prefer the ACB SM sound but they seemed to have gotten rid of the SB delay and that matters more to me than the sound of it.

PANiC_ATTACKER
03-19-2012, 03:05 PM
no offense but NO I DONT FRIGGEN CARE WHAT SOUND THE SMOKEBOMB MAKES WHEN THERE ARE SOOOOOO MANY OTHER ISSUES THAT ARE MORE IMPORTANT!!!!! DUMB POST!!!! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PPL COMPLAINING ABOUT RANDOM STUFF AND UBISOFT LISTENS TO IT LIKE TROPHEYS INSTEAD OF FIXING LAG, SMOKE DODGES, SMOKE NOT DEPLOYING, PERMANENT MUTE, FREEZING, INVISIBLE PLAYERS AND INABILITY TO STAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS DURING MATCHMAKING!

Yea what's with the caps? I'm sick of ACR's issues and I'm sick of people like yourself demanding they fix meanless, stupid, who gives a flying french fig issues. Heck the first 3 patches were simply filled with junky cosmetic fixes and ended up putting bad strain on the servers and made the issues we see here today. So if you don't like the courtesan's lack of customizability...if you don't like the sound of the smoke bomb, or any other stupid cosmetic problem just save your breath and don't post. They already aren't going to be able to fix the important issues as it is. Stop making it worse.

What have you got against the French!? or figs for that matter. Your issues are no less meaningful than anyone elses, as much as you would like to think otherwise or however many Capital words you use.

Sukramo
03-19-2012, 04:19 PM
I hated it at first but now I love it. It makes me feel like I am setting the world on fire. And I want to see the world burn.

deadshot_7
03-19-2012, 04:33 PM
They replaced the SB code with tripwire to make the momb raduis more effective, in turn the sound file came with it."Ubisoftís France-based studio Ubisoft Annecy is working on Assassinís Creed IIIís multiplayer component, the same studio behind Revelations and Brotherhoodís multiplayer."Were F*#@ed

PANiC_ATTACKER
03-19-2012, 04:45 PM
They replaced the SB code with tripwire to make the momb raduis more effective, in turn the sound file came with it."Ubisoft’s France-based studio Ubisoft Annecy is working on Assassin’s Creed III’s multiplayer component, the same studio behind Revelations and Brotherhood’s multiplayer."Were F*#@ed

Have you tried a French Fig?

indulgence82
03-19-2012, 06:05 PM
Really? You resurrected this stupid topic? My whole point is Ubisoft has no time to work on all the issues wrong with this game and I think we all would far rather them address all the important issues first before we worry about a stupid cosmetic issue of the smoke bomb making a tripwire noise. They aren't my issues. They are EVERYONE'S issues. Is it annoying and stupid yes? But make ourselves heard? REALLY? They could play salsa music for all I care when the bloody smoke bomb goes off if they can fix the game play, lag, and the match making issues(not to mention how often this game ends up freezing). I quit this game because it now plays like garbage and most of the good players have left which leaves a lot of noobs who love the gun. It's not stealth. It's about compensating for a random lag variance and hoping things work right(which they won't).

As far as what I have against the french.....they released this broken half digested piece of monkey feces with little corn giblets to the public and I stupidly purchased it on preorder for the full amount which ended up being dropped to half that price within 15 days later because it sucked that much. There is not 1 part of this game that isn't disappointing to me. I truly hope whatever developers were placed on this multiplayer project is not let within 10,000 miles from another piece of Assassin's Creed code(heck I'm in favor of keeping them away from any stores that will sell the game when it's released as well).

PANiC_ATTACKER
03-20-2012, 10:51 AM
Really? You resurrected this stupid topic? My whole point is Ubisoft has no time to work on all the issues wrong with this game and I think we all would far rather them address all the important issues first before we worry about a stupid cosmetic issue of the smoke bomb making a tripwire noise. They aren't my issues. They are EVERYONE'S issues. Is it annoying and stupid yes? But make ourselves heard? REALLY? They could play salsa music for all I care when the bloody smoke bomb goes off if they can fix the game play, lag, and the match making issues(not to mention how often this game ends up freezing). I quit this game because it now plays like garbage and most of the good players have left which leaves a lot of noobs who love the gun. It's not stealth. It's about compensating for a random lag variance and hoping things work right(which they won't).

As far as what I have against the french.....they released this broken half digested piece of monkey feces with little corn giblets to the public and I stupidly purchased it on preorder for the full amount which ended up being dropped to half that price within 15 days later because it sucked that much. There is not 1 part of this game that isn't disappointing to me. I truly hope whatever developers were placed on this multiplayer project is not let within 10,000 miles from another piece of Assassin's Creed code(heck I'm in favor of keeping them away from any stores that will sell the game when it's released as well).

I like the idea of Salsa Music! the animation when someone is smoked could include be a little dance!.
If you are so disapointed with the game and dont play it any more , why are you here!. Are you just here because you hate the French!