PDA

View Full Version : SMOKE BOMB!! the new noise! please post here and see if we can get Ubi to listen

PANiC_ATTACKER
03-09-2012, 10:16 AM
Will someone from ubi please tell me what the new smokebomb sound effect is all about!
Is it another glitch or a change you made! And if you changed it...why!!!???

If it another glitch then hey! Add it to rest of them

if its added! Please tell me where in the whole community someone said:
" hey ubi, i can hardly play your otherwise enjoyable game coz of all the glitches, but please for the love of god can you change the smoke bomb noise, its too quiet and stealthy, im sick of the lovely `poof` noise it makes, please can you make it sound like a car backfiring! Like the tripwire but much loader perhaps! Just load enough to make sure everyone on the map knows i just dropped a stinker, i know how you like to make the game easier and easier for noobs and vultures! Please remove any element of surprise or stealth from this assassin game. Cheers guys, love yah. P.S. IF YOU HAVE THE TIME, CAN YOU MAKE ANOTHER OVERPRICED MAP PACK , I KNOW NOONE PLAYS THEM AND I CANT GET A GAME , EVER, BUT I LIKE THE FEELING OF KNOWING IM IN THE SMALL GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE THOSE LOVELY EXTRA MAPS ! THOSE OTHER SUCKERS WHO DIDNT PAY OUT FOR STUF THEY CANT USE ARE SUCH MORONS! LOLZ"

obliviondoll
03-09-2012, 10:26 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662015-Weekly-Forum-Update-7th-March

Adjustments to Smoke Bomb
Visual and Audio Feedback has been improved to better judge it’s when the effect it in play.
Pretty sure it's meant to be like that...

And don't worry, nobody else posting here likes it either.

PANiC_ATTACKER
03-09-2012, 11:52 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662015-Weekly-Forum-Update-7th-March

Pretty sure it's meant to be like that...

And don't worry, nobody else posting here likes it either.

the lazy clowns just took the tripwire sound! rather than improve the perfectably good exsisting Smoke bomb noise!.. whats wrong with these people!

ThaFazz
03-09-2012, 12:02 PM
It's honestly not that big of a deal. There's so much more wrong with this game that this really doesn't matter

Mr_Shade
03-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Please post your thoughts in one of the ongoing threads.