PDA

View Full Version : Black screen bug, again..

lithium0804
03-09-2012, 02:53 AM
Okey, I buyed the game from steam, and updated to 1.03 patch. My steam account says I've been playing ACR for about 109 minutes, which I really played around 20. All the remaing minutes were from starting and closing the game becouse it's full of bugs.
Controller bugs, sound bugs, and graphic bugs. The most annoying of all is the black screen, that of course, makes the game unplayable. I tried all the fixes around there, run as admin, compatibility mode with w98/wXP/wVista. Setting the game process to 1 cpu only, deleting systemdetection.dll and nothing seems to fix it. I really don't know what to do.

My specs:
Intel Quad Core Q9400
XFX GeForce GTX 280
4 GB Ram
Win 7 - 64 bits

I know that it's not a temp issue becouse I am monitoring my card temps and never goes up more than 80C.
I haven't download a single game since I started working and earn my own money (around 4 years now), but you Ubisoft leave me no choice, but to download ACIII when it's released if I can't find a solution to this problem.

Mr_Shade
03-09-2012, 01:04 PM
Have you contacted support?

ubisoft support can be contacted via the links in my signature.

Also any discussion of downloads games illegally will result in suspension from the forumso I suggest you ask the support team for help on your issue,