PDA

View Full Version : When will Ubisoft reveal some details about Assassin's Creed for the PS Vita?

UnDeadBullet
03-08-2012, 06:01 PM
Hell o this is my first time in this forum so my question is:
When will Ubisoft reveal some pictures/videos/details about Assassin's Creed for the PlayStation Vita ?

InfectedNation
03-08-2012, 06:13 PM
Hopefully never, and if they do it better not have significant story. Nobody wants to buy a handheld just for one game.

UnDeadBullet
03-08-2012, 06:20 PM
I did not buy it for one game but I want this game so bad
and I want some videos and pictures

eagleforlife1
03-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Hopefully never, and if they do it better not have significant story. Nobody wants to buy a handheld just for one game.

There's one coming out this year and I am looking forward to it. I would imagine they will release the details either at E3 or at their press conference on the 26th of this month.

frogger504
03-08-2012, 06:23 PM
There's already Bloodlines, Discovery, and the other PSP Ezio game

UnDeadBullet
03-08-2012, 06:26 PM
But I want the official game for the vita...
ohh the graphics and all the features should be really similar the the consoles (ps3,xbox 360)

JumpInTheFire13
03-08-2012, 06:44 PM
There's already Bloodlines, Discovery, and the other PSP Ezio game Actually there is game called "Altair's Chronicles" for DS. There is no Ezio PSP game.

Assassin_M
03-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Imagine if AC III turned out to be the supposed vita game, but became too big and so was ported as a main game instead ?

JumpInTheFire13
03-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Imagine if AC III turned out to be the supposed vita game, but became too big and so was ported as a main game instead ?
Revelations 2.0

pirate1802
03-08-2012, 06:48 PM

Didn't a similar thing happened to Revelations?

Assassin_M
03-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Didn't a similar thing happened to Revelations?
Exactly..

eagleforlife1
03-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Exactly..

Seeing as AC3 has been in production for 3 years and the Vita game was only announced last year I can't see that being the case somehow.

Will_Lucky
03-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Hope they do soon, its a guarenteed buy for me. But I expect we will learn more at E3. If the Unreal 3 Engine works on this thing, I'd hope Ubi can get the Anvil engine working on it.

Jonny_Alpha_SD
03-08-2012, 10:29 PM

what a childish response, so glad u aren't a dev...... honestly if you prefer consoles so be it but who are you to want to lessen peoples gaming experiences/prefs just because they [also] want this on a handheld??? If vita can handle a near console version then I say bring it on..... releasing on more platforms=more revenue for ubi=more games from ubi in future fbenefiting the whole gaming community..... as for nobody wanting to buy a handheld for one game only... what a stupid nonsensical statement.... won't even go into that one..... get a grip.... and a life while you're at it

Assassin_M
03-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Seeing as AC3 has been in production for 3 years and the Vita game was only announced last year I can't see that being the case somehow.
You do realize im joking, right ?

InfectedNation
03-08-2012, 10:50 PM
what a childish response, so glad u aren't a dev...... honestly if you prefer consoles so be it but who are you to want to lessen peoples gaming experiences/prefs just because they [also] want this on a handheld??? If vita can handle a near console version then I say bring it on..... releasing on more platforms=more revenue for ubi=more games from ubi in future fbenefiting the whole gaming community..... as for nobody wanting to buy a handheld for one game only... what a stupid nonsensical statement.... won't even go into that one..... get a grip.... and a life while you're at it

No need to get personal. I was just pointing out that it would be unfair if the game wasn't an unrelated spin off, as it means a MAJORITY of the AC audience are going to have to sit through youtube walkthroughs or the wiki if they want to have a more complete story. Plus the devs could spend the time and money on core console games.

UnDeadBullet
03-08-2012, 10:52 PM

How do you know when has Ubisoft started working on this title?

Assassin_M
03-08-2012, 10:55 PM
How do you know when has Ubisoft started working on this title?
The game Informer Article..
Has no one actually read that ?

Will_Lucky
03-08-2012, 10:59 PM
The game Informer Article..
Has no one actually read that ?

Scratch that, it was virtually the first thing Ubisoft announced alongside the release date last month.

eagleforlife1
03-08-2012, 10:59 PM
You do realize im joking, right ?

Oh ok sorry

Assassin_M
03-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Oh ok sorry
Dont say sorry, man :D
You`ve done me no wrong, bro ;)

eagleforlife1
03-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Dont say sorry, man :D
You`ve done me no wrong, bro ;)

Ok, sorry ;)

UnDeadBullet
03-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Ok, sorry ;)
XD :D

And Doesn't this fourm have Ubisoft official guy who is answering this questions?
and when can I get an anser from Ubsifot?

LightRey
03-09-2012, 04:42 PM
XD :D

And Doesn't this fourm have Ubisoft official guy who is answering this questions?
and when can I get an anser from Ubsifot?

Well generally the admins or mods will shed some light on the matter (if there is anything to say), but they appear to be somewhat preoccupied as of late. You'll just have to be patient I guess. News will come in due time.