PDA

View Full Version : Chachi on the Patch

Chachi McSwaqq
03-08-2012, 02:26 PM
This post has been removed by Abstergo for inciting rebellion.

GunnarGunderson
03-08-2012, 02:38 PM
You mean you can't break the game with smoke and mute and keep everyone on their knees the whole game? That's a real shame, now you might have to play like the developers intended.

And you're posting in the wrong subforum

SaintPerkele
03-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Who the hell is Chachi McSqaqq the drop stun master? Anyway. Welcome to the forums, I suppose. Whoever you might be.

There is a subforum for multiplayer discussions. And there is already a thread about the same subject; I doubt that we need a single one for everybody who wants to express his personal opinion about it.

Chachi McSwaqq
03-08-2012, 03:32 PM
If you think the objective is to keep everyone on their knees the whole game, you do not understand anything about Assassinate. It does not "break the game" to be able to stun my two pursuers any more than it breaks the game for me to have more than one pursuer in a free for all mode in the first place.

itsamea-mario
03-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Got quite a high view if himself this one, eh?

Chachi McSwaqq
03-08-2012, 06:06 PM
Seemed fairly clear it was a joke. If you want my actual opinion of myself, I'm one of the best 360 Assassinate players, and barely better than average at all other modes.

playassassins1
03-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Seemed fairly clear it was a joke. If you want my actual opinion of myself, I'm one of the best 360 Assassinate players, and barely better than average at all other modes.

I guess i'm the only one who knows you, because i watch allot of AC MP stuff on Youtube.

TrueStoic
03-08-2012, 06:39 PM
Not gona comment on his over use of Smoke-mute, about the patch; we tend to get A LOT more pursuers in all modes now, not just Assassinate sadly.
I suppose is a cost to pay for not waiting to get a target to much. Not sure if anything else has been notably changed :/

Limed_-
03-08-2012, 07:50 PM

I like your voice.
That is all.

Chachi McSwaqq
03-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Hahaha. Thanks

Chachi McSwaqq
03-09-2012, 06:50 PM
Not gona comment on his over use of Smoke-mute, about the patch; we tend to get A LOT more pursuers in all modes now, not just Assassinate sadly.
I suppose is a cost to pay for not waiting to get a target to much. Not sure if anything else has been notably changed :/

I do probably overuse smoke mute. It's my main set in Assassinate, Wanted, and Steal the Artifact.

Chachi McSwaqq
03-09-2012, 06:51 PM
I guess i'm the only one who knows you, because i watch allot of AC MP stuff on Youtube.

Lol, I'm surprised, I think the Mario guy is one of my subscribers on YouTube.

SaintPerkele
03-09-2012, 07:15 PM
A triple post. Nice. And you're still in the wrong subforum. On the other hand, you don't seem to be talking about the patch in this thread either but only about yourself. If that is so, you're probably not just in the wrong subforum, but on an entirely wrong homepage as well.

Chachi McSwaqq
03-09-2012, 07:22 PM
A triple post. Nice. And you're still in the wrong subforum. On the other hand, you don't seem to be talking about the patch in this thread either but only about yourself. If that is so, you're probably not just in the wrong subforum, but on an entirely wrong homepage as well.

Each one in that...god forbid..."triple post" was responding to posts people have made about me, so obviously they would be about myself. You really need to lighten up, stop complaining/trying to be so rude, and stop acting like a forum spokesman with your 67 posts. If you aren't adding anything but trying to tell me what an idiot I am then you need to stop replying to a thread that you clearly have no business replying to whether it's in the wrong subforum or not. And for your information, discussion of a patch would apply both to "multiplayer discussion" and "general discussion." This subforum isn't titled "singleplayer discussion."

By the way, obvious sarcasm isn't clever.

itsamea-mario
03-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Lol, I'm surprised, I think the Mario guy is one of my subscribers on YouTube.

I, like so many other people, have never heard of you before in my life.
But I did just watch a bit of one of your videos, so you can thank me for that 1 extra view to go along with your millions of other views...
Generally I find multiplayer commentaries dull, and you're no different, so nothing special there. But on top of that I find you arrogant and just a little obnoxious, you seem to have a highly disproportionate view of your own importance.

Chachi McSwaqq
03-09-2012, 07:44 PM
I, like so many other people, have never heard of you before in my life.
But I did just watch a bit of one of your videos, so you can thank me for that 1 extra view to go along with your millions of other views...
Generally I find multiplayer commentaries dull, and you're no different, so nothing special there. But on top of that I find you arrogant and just a little obnoxious, you seem to have a highly disproportionate view of your own importance.

Yes, I mixed you up with my subscriber itsmeemario89. What an idiot mistake. Meanwhile, the "arrogance" is meant to mock my obvious lack of importance, which frankly, isn't even true. I'm well known among the top AC clans, I created a stun tactic commonly used at the top levels that is steadily making its way down and even appeared in Templar Training 5, and I just started a weekly in-game event that teaches newer players tips about the multiplayer. I also find it amusing when people who don't seem particularly important themselves try to talk down to me for being "arrogant." It's something commonly called hypocrisy. But you seem to be one of those who thinks the idea of AC multiplayer is stupid, so who honestly cares?

LightRey
03-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Each one in that...god forbid..."triple post" was responding to posts people have made about me, so obviously they would be about myself. You really need to lighten up, stop complaining/trying to be so rude, and stop acting like a forum spokesman with your 67 posts. If you aren't adding anything but trying to tell me what an idiot I am then you need to stop replying to a thread that you clearly have no business replying to whether it's in the wrong subforum or not. And for your information, discussion of a patch would apply both to "multiplayer discussion" and "general discussion." This subforum isn't titled "singleplayer discussion."

By the way, obvious sarcasm isn't clever.

Well that's fantastic and all, but posting three times in a row is still against forum rules as it's considered bumping.

Chachi McSwaqq
03-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Well that's fantastic and all, but posting three times in a row is still against forum rules as it's considered bumping.

Is there a way to quote three posts in a single reply then?

itsamea-mario
03-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Yes, I mixed you up with my subscriber itsmeemario89. What an idiot mistake. Meanwhile, the "arrogance" is meant to mock my obvious lack of importance, which frankly, isn't even true. I'm well known among the top AC clans, I created a stun tactic commonly used at the top levels that is steadily making its way down and even appeared in Templar Training 5, and I just started a weekly in-game event that teaches newer players tips about the multiplayer. I also find it amusing when people who don't seem particularly important themselves try to talk down to me for being "arrogant." It's something commonly called hypocrisy. But you seem to be one of those who thinks the idea of AC multiplayer is stupid, so who honestly cares?

Hypocrisy would be criticising you for arrogance then proceeding to claim I am gods gift to gaming.
Yes I am one of those who dislikes the idea of AC multiplayer, so? You act as if you're something special and different, when you're clearly the same as everyone else who has a dazzle or PVR or whatever.
And you're known amongst the top clans, wow, you must be so famous, and that's why you thought you could enter these forums like a king entering his banquet hall and everyone would stop to praise you, you the almighty chachi mcswagg, THE drop stun master!

But no, your first mistake was posting in the wrong sub-forum, your second was thinking we'd all know who you are.
You're not a celebrity here.

Chachi McSwaqq
03-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Hypocrisy would be criticising you for arrogance then proceeding to claim I am gods gift to gaming.
Yes I am one of those who dislikes the idea of AC multiplayer, so? You act as if you're something special and different, when you're clearly the same as everyone else who has a dazzle or PVR or whatever.
And you're known amongst the top clans, wow, you must be so famous, and that's why you thought you could enter these forums like a king entering his banquet hall and everyone would stop to praise you, you the almighty chachi mcswagg, THE drop stun master!

But no, your first mistake was posting in the wrong sub-forum, your second was thinking we'd all know who you are.
You're not a celebrity here.

If you had any observational skills, you'd notice three of the people who have posted on this recognize me, even with it being in the "wrong subforum" (this is ACR GENERAL DISCUSSION, not ACR SINGLEPLAYER DISCUSSION) and your reading comprehension seems to be terrible, considering I JUST SAID the arrogance mocks my lack of importance.

No, I am not the same as every PVR owner. The fact that you're antisocial and hate multiplayer gaming doesn't mean every multiplayer recorder is stupid and worthless, however much you'd like it to be the case. Don't act like you're "speaking for the world" when you say that being known by the top clans means nothing. You are speaking for losers who feel the need to talk down to everyone who would sink to the ASTOUNDINGLY low level of playing AC Multiplayer.

itsamea-mario
03-09-2012, 08:32 PM
This is a picture of my fat ginger *****:
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n542/Britsky93/835b4486.jpg

His name's Oscar and he's about 4 years old.

SaintPerkele
03-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Being known on the internet must feel good. I'm playing multiplayer myself and I'm pretty good at certain modes, nothing more, nothing less. I don't have to tell everyone about it, because I'm playing simply for the fun.
So what, I only have 67 forum posts? And therefore I'm not allowed to correct you, when you're breaking forum rules? Seriously. That just shows that I - despite having posted only a few times - am aware of the rules. Sounds good to me, actually. The only time I used sarcasm at all was "nice", and Chachi McSwaqq, my good friend (see? That'd obvious sarcasm), I don't know how I could have said that sarcastically without being obvious.
By the way, triple post is the correct word. I've learned that from my 67-post-time here, I'm a fast learner you know, but I don't want to sound arrogant. And no, multiplayer threads belong in the multiplayer forum and nowhere else.

EDIT: Oh for Christ's sake Mario, even though this post is going to get deleted, probably along with this thread getting locked.. But I lol'd so hard.

PR030T
03-09-2012, 09:01 PM
Being known on the internet must feel good. I'm playing multiplayer myself and I'm pretty good at certain modes, nothing more, nothing less. I don't have to tell everyone about it, because I'm playing simply for the fun.
So what, I only have 67 forum posts? And therefore I'm not allowed to correct you, when you're breaking forum rules? Seriously. That just shows that I - despite having posted only a few times - am aware of the rules. Sounds good to me, actually. The only time I used sarcasm at all was "nice", and Chachi McSwaqq, my good friend (see? That'd obvious sarcasm), I don't know how I could have said that sarcastically without being obvious.
By the way, triple post is the correct word. I've learned that from my 67-post-time here, I'm a fast learner you know, but I don't want to sound arrogant. And no, multiplayer threads belong in the multiplayer forum and nowhere else.

EDIT: Oh for Christ's sake Mario, even though this post is going to get deleted, probably along with this thread getting locked.. But I lol'd so hard.
+1

rileypoole1234
03-09-2012, 09:30 PM
Yeah I've never heard of you...

rileypoole1234
03-09-2012, 09:38 PM

If you're so well known how come nobody's heard of you? You didn't create anything, you just use moves in the game. You are arrogant. You think you're better than everybody? You're not. You're just another Forumer now. You don't come in and say you're the best. Notice how I'm not saying I'm better or more important than you. There is a muliplayer discussion sub Forum by the way. He is one of those-one of many, that think the multiplayer isn't very fun. Not stupid, just not fun. Try changing you're tone.

LightRey
03-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Is there a way to quote three posts in a single reply then?

simply use QUOTE tags. That's really the only effective way.

SolidSage
03-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Chachi on the patchi!

I gave up on MP, I did very well getting into the top 100 on several modes TG's, but generally, if you invest enough time and effort that's bound to happen. During my tenure, the stat leaders were also the players playing most frequently. I was top 600 overall during the Beta which is a much more impressive statistic since it means I got better, faster than most everyone else, especially considering the players above me probably were all Ubi devs with longer lead in time!
I'm very famous also, everyone has heard of me and my exploits in Creed, even the Pope...okay, not the Pope, but his sister did.
I quit cuz it got repetetive, boring and wasn't a great realization of AC MP potential. It was very addictive fow a good while though, like any good Deathmatch.

Anyway, good luck with your cause, (not sure what it is), haven't heard of you but I don't pay much attention to anything anyway. I for one did get the impression that you were mocking your own importance a bit in the OP, it's hard to post like that though, so much gets lost in translation when the inference of a voice isn't there to back up the words.

P.S. I'm sure I'd smash you in some og manhunt, back when stunlocks were king!!!

SleezeRocker
03-09-2012, 10:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwxLzLBV2YQ ;)

itsamea-mario
03-09-2012, 11:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwxLzLBV2YQ ;)

I kept thinking about that when I read the name!
Lol!

EscoBlades
03-09-2012, 11:50 PM
How did this thread descend into....this? lol

Chachi McSwaqq
03-10-2012, 01:13 AM
Meh, jokes are difficult to translate by text. I now have to respond to each of these in a single post...

Mario: I lol'd.

SaintPerkele: Did you ever stop to think that just maybe I hadn't scrolled down all the way to "Multiplayer Discussion" and clicked "General Discussion" when I saw it? No. No, you didn't. As for the rest, you bore me.

PR: That's not really addressed to me.

Riley: I don't care whether you know me or not, but the fact that you don't doesn't mean "nobody has heard of me." And yes, I absolutely did invent the drop stun tactic. You can't say I didn't just because it uses game mechanics. That's like saying de Broglie didn't create any equations because they used Einstein and Planck's equations. It just doesn't work that way, but I understand what you're trying to say. Try and fish around and see where the name "drop stun" even originated, if it interests you so. By the way, I apparently missed the part where I labeled myself better than everyone...but whatever.

LightRey: Got it.

SolidSage: Time definitely helps but it's not all of improvement. I'm a recent 10th prestige and there are many, many, many higher prestiges lower than me. I'm unusually high for my play time. That doesn't at all mean I'm the best player or even really close. As for everybody saying they don't know me, I didn't really expect to come on here and have everyone know me. ACR Manhunt I'm sure you would indeed own me. Back in the Brotherhood days though, it was my main mode...it'd be close ;)

Sleeze and Mario: Yes, lmao, I get that a lot.

Esco: I posted in the wrong subforum and the people in said subforum aren't very welcoming. I went ahead and re posted this thread concept into the Multiplayer one where it's been a lot more successful. :)

itsamea-mario
03-10-2012, 01:19 AM
It's not that I don't like you, or what you do, just the way you blazed in here seemingly giving yourself the red carpet treatment.

As for the multiplayer, I said I don't like the idea of it, doesn't mean I don't play it and sometimes find it fun.

Chachi McSwaqq
03-10-2012, 01:22 AM
It's not that I don't like you, or what you do, just the way you blazed in here seemingly giving yourself the red carpet treatment.

As for the multiplayer, I said I don't like the idea of it, doesn't mean I don't play it and sometimes find it fun.

Fair enough, the red carpet treatment was not serious though. I don't expect all that many people on here even know what drop stuns are, cause I would guess this community is larger than the YouTube one.

You mean you feel like AC is a single player game at heart?

itsamea-mario
03-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Assassins Creed IS a singleplayer game at heart, that point should never come under question.
But I think this thread has gone way off topic now anyway.

rileypoole1234
03-10-2012, 01:37 AM
Riley: I don't care whether you know me or not, but the fact that you don't doesn't mean "nobody has heard of me." And yes, I absolutely did invent the drop stun tactic. You can't say I didn't just because it uses game mechanics. That's like saying de Broglie didn't create any equations because they used Einstein and Planck's equations. It just doesn't work that way, but I understand what you're trying to say. Try and fish around and see where the name "drop stun" even originated, if it interests you so. By the way, I apparently missed the part where I labeled myself better than everyone...but whatever.

I feel kinda bad about that post. I was in a bad mood, but all is resolved now, so I aplolgise about being a jerk.

Chachi McSwaqq
03-10-2012, 01:51 AM
I feel kinda bad about that post. I was in a bad mood, but all is resolved now, so I aplolgise about being a jerk.

It's no problem.

Chachi McSwaqq
03-10-2012, 01:52 AM
Assassins Creed IS a singleplayer game at heart, that point should never come under question.
But I think this thread has gone way off topic now anyway.

I'd like to close the thread myself but don't know how or if I can. And if the Ubi watchers close it for me...all I can say is I wish they paid as much attention to their games as to their forums.

SaintPerkele
03-10-2012, 02:08 AM
I like that you suddenly became more friendly to everyone here and actually responded to their criticism. Oh, instead of me, of course. But "you bore me" is obviously a good excuse for that. If you can't handle a discussion, just ignore it, works fine.
Have fun on the forums! Once you reach the 67-post-limit you will realize that I had to say what I said.

Chachi McSwaqq
03-10-2012, 02:33 PM
I like that you suddenly became more friendly to everyone here and actually responded to their criticism. Oh, instead of me, of course. But "you bore me" is obviously a good excuse for that. If you can't handle a discussion, just ignore it, works fine.
Have fun on the forums! Once you reach the 67-post-limit you will realize that I had to say what I said.

It wasn't criticism, it was a whole bunch of sarcasm trying to make me look stupid. That's not criticism, that's pointless rude rambling that I see no reason to respond to. Thanks for the good reply on the ACIII thread, though.