PDA

View Full Version : ACR ingame music problem.

Revan-Risinger
03-08-2012, 02:01 AM
My music ingame no longer plays. Why is this? it will only play after i replay a memory the complete it. When i start my completed game it wont play the music.

pirate1802
03-08-2012, 04:26 AM
I heard it was a bug, fixed by the latest patch. Never experienced it myself though ;)

YazX_
03-10-2012, 06:16 PM
have this in ACB and never fixed, so i used to restart the game 2-3 times until i get it on. in ACR never, but all in all ACR has more serious issues than ACB.

Anykeyer
03-10-2012, 08:31 PM
No music after SP completion in ACR. It's because unlike previous game where music track was picked based on your location in ACR music is tied to progression. Different Constantinople wandering music in different sequences. No sequence = no music. To get it back (until next game restart) start wth replaying any story mission beginning from seqence 2, you can cancel it immediatly without actually doing something.

Saurabh001
03-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Yes, if are in any story mode sequence you will be having the music tied to memory, but when you are done with all mission there will be just normal game with no music. :)

TB_Jaybird
03-20-2012, 12:08 PM
My music ingame no longer plays. Why is this? it will only play after i replay a memory the complete it. When i start my completed game it wont play the music.

Can i have your game?

I hate how the new music is louder than anything else and cannot be turned off since it is tied to the whispers which are needed. This is one bug i want to have. gimmie gimmie....

oliacr
03-21-2012, 09:32 PM
I have the same problem, especially in Istanbul. When i replay a memory it works well.