PDA

View Full Version : The Adam Incarnate theory- Desmond's Ancestors and Desmond

Radman500
03-08-2012, 01:21 AM
i been hearing this theory tossed around by people..

im starting to think

Altair
Ezio
and now Connor, all 3 of them, of course are ancestors of Desmond, but also incarnates of Adam

Desmond also being an incarnate of Adam

think about it, don't you think its sort of ironic that all 3 of Desmond's ancestors are some of the most important assassins out of the whole history of the order

Altair is arguably the greatest assassin the order has ever had and rebuilt the order

Ezio can be argued to be one of the greatest assassins, probably the best assassin in Italy, and one of the best at his time

Connor is probably going to another important assassin, probably the best skilled and most important in colonial america..

i mean its not like Desmond ancestors are just average assassins, his ancestors have shown to be some of the most skilled, and the greatest assassins of there time and throughout the order...

Desmond being an incarnate also, is the one to SAVE THE FREAKING WORLD......

it just sounds like a pretty reasonable theory..

dxsxhxcx
03-08-2012, 01:27 AM
that's why I want Connor to die young and don't become the Mentor of his time...

Radman500
03-08-2012, 01:29 AM
that's why I want Connor to die young and don't become the Mentor of his time...

i mean i still believe in the adam incarnate theory.....

again my theory

i believe that altair, ezio both being the incarnate of Adam at that time, allowed them to surpass, the skills, abilities beyond a regular assassin, and made them more powerful then an average assassin

connor probably the same way as well

Radman500
03-08-2012, 04:59 AM
i just, it just seems like a plausible theory

Radman500
03-13-2012, 05:15 AM
what do you guys think

fugazi787
03-13-2012, 05:28 AM
It would be a pretty lame game franchise if two of Desmond's ancestors were average joe's who did nothing more than raise farm animals. Dont ya think?

stefman6987
03-13-2012, 09:52 AM
makes sense, let's not forget altair was the one who studied the apple and left the message for desmond, ezio was the prophet, and connor will probably have some kind of encounter with TWCB, i'm hoping that he isn't this prophet.. theres nothing more desmond needs to know, hopefully connor dies, that would make a nice climax ahah

damai123
03-13-2012, 10:44 AM
made them more powerful then an average assassin.
http://www.filii.info/g.gif