PDA

View Full Version : Confused

Lonesoldier2012
03-07-2012, 07:54 PM
Okay so i got an email from Gamestop about the Ac3 steelbook case http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/current/030712/img/olfsi_030712-1.jpg

now it says offers valid through the 7th to the 13th does that mean the steelbook case is only available till then?

LoveTwisted
03-07-2012, 07:56 PM
I heard "While supplies last"

My friend went to go pre order yesterday and he said there were only a few left, so I believe they only have a limited number of Steelbook Cases

EDIT: It even says "While supplies last" under the image of the Steelbook, so yeah :p

MarleyMon81
03-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Those date ranges are for all the offers on the email ad. The ACIII steelbook is probably as while supplies last kind of deal. Each GS only got a small number apparently so if you want one, it's best to grab them now. I assume that if there is any left after that date, the would of course still sell them as pre-order incentives.

Rycay
03-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Well, I'm going to be mad if I go to GameStop and I don't get one. It would be a waste of a trip for me.

LoveTwisted
03-07-2012, 08:00 PM
I feel like I'm the only one who isn't psyched for that Steelbook case

True_Assassin92
03-07-2012, 08:04 PM
I feel like I'm the only one who isn't psyched for that Steelbook case

I thought some random fan made that cover lol :p, I'm not interested in it either and I wouldn't be able to get it anyway! :)

LoveTwisted
03-07-2012, 08:06 PM
I thought some random fan made that cover lol :p, I'm not interested in it either and I wouldn't be able to get it anyway! :)

lol so I'm not alone xD

I'm just gonna wait until they announce what editions are going to be available :p

lothario-da-be
03-07-2012, 08:11 PM
the normal cover is way nicer then this even if it is in steel i prefer the normal cover

Mr_Shade
03-07-2012, 08:12 PM
the normal cover is way nicer then this even if it is in steel i prefer the normal cover
If I had the chance, I would still get it though..

Since you would still have the normal cover on the game box anyway - think of this as a collectors bonus ;)

Might have to email the US team.. hmmm

reddragonhrcro
03-07-2012, 08:15 PM

Since you would still have the normal cover on the game box anyway - think of this as a collectors bonus ;)

Good point tought no such shops with pre-orders like these where i live so i hope that this time the best collectors edition makes it in my country(as for some reason ACR Animus Edition was not to be bought anywhere while the ACB Codex Edition was on sale here,which i have ofcourse)

LoveTwisted
03-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Good point tought no such shops with pre-orders like these where i live so i hope that this time the best collectors edition makes it in my country(as for some reason ACR Animus Edition was not to be bought anywhere while the ACB Codex Edition was on sale here,which i have ofcourse)

Same here. I wanted the Animus Edition, but it wasn't available where I am >.>

Hopefully with ACIII, That isn't the case. I'd go all out for the best CE it offers

Lonesoldier2012
03-07-2012, 08:27 PM

I might use the steel case if i bring it somewhere. but i think i'll just use the normal case. the steelbook is just something to get.

MarleyMon81
03-07-2012, 08:30 PM
I just wanted the steelbook and may not even pre-order from Best Buy if I like Game Stop's pre-order bonuses instead. Hope the U.S. gets a good CE this time. With ACR it was either standard or Sig Edition (which I got for some price of course). Gladly bought the CE for ACII and ACB. I figured for $5 the steelbook was a sweet piece of ACIII to have right now. May not even end up taking it out of the strink wrap but still looks like sweet art.

Lonesoldier2012
03-07-2012, 08:32 PM
I just wanted the steelbook and may not even pre-order from Best Buy if I like Game Stop's pre-order bonuses instead. Hope the U.S. gets a good CE this time. With ACR it was either standard or Sig Edition (which I got for some price of course). Gladly bought the CE for ACII and ACB. I figured for $5 the steelbook was a sweet piece of ACIII to have right now. May not even end up taking it out of the strink wrap but still looks like sweet art.

I like it to. i can't wait for the CE!