PDA

View Full Version : Dual Wielding in ACIII

LoveTwisted
03-07-2012, 07:51 PM
First off, sorry if the question I'm about to ask has been brought up before, I couldn't find an answer anywhere and was hoping someone else had more information.

In the trailer, we see Connor dual wielding his signature Tomahawk and a dagger. I know that dual wielding has been confirmed, but my question is, is it limited only to the Tomahawk/Dagger, or will there be other variations? I hope there will be, and personally, I'd love to dual wield two Daggers, or two Tomahawks.

Does anyone know anything on this subject?

pacmanate
03-07-2012, 07:53 PM
No one knows because there has been no expansion talk about weapons yet

FilipinoNinja67
03-07-2012, 07:57 PM
I wanted to dual wield akimbo MP5-K silencer grip with sleight of hand, lightweight, steady aim. Would go HAM on them colonial time period people.

I heard that you can dual wield pistols as well so im assuming there will be more weapons you can dual wield.

LoveTwisted
03-07-2012, 07:58 PM
No one knows because there has been no expansion talk about weapons yet

I thought that was the case. Thanks :p

Anyways, I hope it isn't limited to just the Tomahawk and Dagger

LoveTwisted
03-07-2012, 08:04 PM
I wanted to dual wield akimbo MP5-K silencer grip with sleight of hand, lightweight, steady aim. Would go HAM on them colonial time period people.

I heard that you can dual wield pistols as well so im assuming there will be more weapons you can dual wield.

Haha! :p

and I hope that's the case

Rycay
03-07-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm curious as to if we only get one or two hidden blades. As far as I know I've only seen one. And maybe it'll stay at that.

LoveTwisted
03-07-2012, 08:11 PM
I'm curious as to if we only get one or two hidden blades. As far as I know I've only seen one. And maybe it'll stay at that.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if we had only one.

It'd be awesome to use that in conjunction with the Tomahawk

Kaiskune
03-07-2012, 08:18 PM
I'd like to see the dual wielding. the marital artists you see what practice with 2 weapons tend to have such graceful and fuild movement and techniques... even the western styles (dueling short sword/ Dagger combo for example)

Lonesoldier2012
03-07-2012, 08:37 PM
In one picture he has a Tomahawk and Flintlock pistol. i think we can.

Rycay
03-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if we had only one.

It'd be awesome to use that in conjunction with the Tomahawk

Yep, I agree. I can't wait to do combat with it and pawn everything.

eagleforlife1
03-07-2012, 09:30 PM
In concept art Connor is holding both a tomahawk and a flintlock at the same time.