PDA

View Full Version : Where is everybody?

Oxford_of_Dale
03-07-2012, 01:13 PM
PC Player here. Have not been able to find a Multiplayer game of Revelations for several months. No game can be found, not a single soul appears in my lobbies, and even the Play Now ****on eventually leads to displaying 'No Games found in this category; try again in a new category or return to main menu.' Rinse and Repeat.

Is this a problem with my side? Are the servers down and - knowing Ubisoft - will be down for all eternity? Has the player base been split following the Mediterranean Map Traveller Pack - which I refused to buy - or is it just that no one is playing?

I'm itching for a good game of Revelations Multiplayer, but I'm afraid I haven't had one all year.

Anykeyer
03-07-2012, 02:51 PM
PC ACR MP is very much alive.
But there is a few things to consider
- onlive servers are separate from others, so you need to play this game on your own machine
- ideally you want your NAT to be green/open
- most active PC playerbase is in Europe, so choose your playing hours accordingly
- you need to install at least 1.02 patch, 1.0 or 1.01 users cant play in sessions started with 1.02 or 1.03

Farferello
03-07-2012, 05:35 PM
I have started having this same problem since the newest patch. My NAT is green and yet no matter what time of day I try or lobby, now it finds me between 3 and 10 sessions but it takes me straight to 'creating a session' it never used to be like this, before I was able to find at least 30 sessions at the time of day I would usually try and play on PC but now I struggle to find a Match even in the more popular modes.

Also I have the longest 'synchronizing save data' loading screen before and after loading the game.

Sometimes if I refresh my NAT it'll go to Moderate, but nothing about my net/PC has changed all this time. Just since the recent patch that I've been struggling.

DirtyImpulz
03-07-2012, 06:34 PM
having the same problem since the last patch. Some days it's okey to find a game, other days it seems impossible to find one. What's up with this?

Has the player base been split following the Mediterranean Map Traveller Pack - which I refused to buy - or is it just that no one is playing?
This might be an explanation since I don't have any of the DLC's.
Although I doubt it 'cause it all started (for me atleast) to be this way when the 1.03 got released.
Note: My free DLC trail was already expired for a week by that time

Hedrox87
03-07-2012, 11:32 PM
I have started having this same problem since the newest patch. My NAT is green and yet no matter what time of day I try or lobby, now it finds me between 3 and 10 sessions but it takes me straight to 'creating a session' it never used to be like this, before I was able to find at least 30 sessions at the time of day I would usually try and play on PC but now I struggle to find a Match even in the more popular modes.

Also I have the longest 'synchronizing save data' loading screen before and after loading the game.

Sometimes if I refresh my NAT it'll go to Moderate, but nothing about my net/PC has changed all this time. Just since the recent patch that I've been struggling.

I have exactly same thing since week. Also my NAT gone orange and before was green. I thought it is my system fault but now I'm not so sure if u have the same. Can anybody from Ubi or admin explain that?