PDA

View Full Version : how to get out of office at end of game?

jfkenpoman1961
03-07-2012, 12:06 PM
ok just killed the master and am stuck in office, how do i get out? sorry if its been asked b4:cool:

AntiChrist7
03-07-2012, 12:19 PM
a bit more info would be usefull. which sequence are you on?
try to interact with a few things in the office

ace3001
03-07-2012, 12:38 PM
Killed the... Do you mean Assassin's Creed 1?

Lass4r
03-07-2012, 01:06 PM
It looks to me like you are playing AC1? In that case, go into Desmonds bedroom and activate Eagle Vision.

tjbyrum1
03-07-2012, 02:13 PM
If you want to get out of the office, play AC2.

cjdavies
03-07-2012, 02:38 PM
It looks to me like you are playing AC1? In that case, go into Desmonds bedroom and activate Eagle Vision.

This, I had the same problem also when I first played it.

pacmanate
03-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Poor guy, when he does the eagle vision he will be happy like " YAY I ADVANCED", only to then be greeted by credits :(

D.I.D.
03-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Don't forget to go into the big conference room that's been locked until now - more emails can be read in there.

GLHS
03-07-2012, 03:19 PM
It really pisses me off that people are still asking about this. It's been 4 f*cking years. And I don't care if you just started playing it with the version that's on the AC:R disk. That's no excuse. The answer is all over the internet and in the game. Use some godd@mn common sense. It's always people who can't speak English and are too dumb to just look around with Eagle Vision, when it shows you right after you get out of the Animus that that's what you have to do. At the very least, if you don't know what to do, you should've been doing that anyway as a trial and error "I'm just gonna try and look around and maybe I'll find what I have to do" kinda thing. At least look around online before being a dumba$$ and posting on here. Omfg people are ret@rded. There was a dude asking the same exact question like 2 months ago, and as I recall, it was almost word for word the exact same question. Go into Desmond's room, turn Eagle Vision on, and look at the wall. Then you'll get the credits. If you can't figure it out from there, you're a f*cking moron and shouldn't be playing the game. The game's story needs a somewhat educated person to understand it, and these people obviously are not, so there's no reason for them to be playing it anyway b/c they're not gonna understand a d@mn thing that's going on.

I'm sorry how hostile that may seem, but it's the truth, and everybody else is thinkin it. And I don't really feel like lying. At this point, I don't even care about being nice anymore. There's too many idiots that post stupid things like this on here. Before posting, do your research. It's simple.

pacmanate
03-07-2012, 03:36 PM
I'm sorry how hostile that may seem, but it's the truth, and everybody else is thinkin it. And I don't really feel like lying. At this point, I don't even care about being nice anymore. There's too many idiots that post stupid things like this on here. Before posting, do your research. It's simple.

I totally agree, over the past 2 days I've gotten really pissed at people posting stupid **** aswell. Mainly about how there is no hidden blade, and Connor or Conner?! Seriously, no need to make a thread is there. Those of us with more knowledge just need to beat people with it. Or teach people to use google.

LightRey
03-07-2012, 03:56 PM
If you want to get out of the office, play AC2.

xD
True.

GLHS
03-07-2012, 04:44 PM
I totally agree, over the past 2 days I've gotten really pissed at people posting stupid **** aswell. Mainly about how there is no hidden blade, and Connor or Conner?! Seriously, no need to make a thread is there. Those of us with more knowledge just need to beat people with it. Or teach people to use google.

I'm in favor of beating people with knowledge lol

LightRey
03-07-2012, 04:53 PM
I'm in favor of beating people with knowledge lol

Then grab a book and start hitting people with it. ;)

GeneralTrumbo
03-07-2012, 05:30 PM
This post pisses me off.

GLHS
03-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Then grab a book and start hitting people with it. ;)

*looks for the AC Encyclopedia* F*ck I didn't buy one. Time to go grab one of the game cases lol

Dejan507
03-07-2012, 06:16 PM
It really pisses me off that people are still asking about this. It's been 4 f*cking years. And I don't care if you just started playing it with the version that's on the AC:R disk. That's no excuse. The answer is all over the internet and in the game. Use some godd@mn common sense. It's always people who can't speak English and are too dumb to just look around with Eagle Vision, when it shows you right after you get out of the Animus that that's what you have to do. At the very least, if you don't know what to do, you should've been doing that anyway as a trial and error "I'm just gonna try and look around and maybe I'll find what I have to do" kinda thing. At least look around online before being a dumba$$ and posting on here. Omfg people are ret@rded. There was a dude asking the same exact question like 2 months ago, and as I recall, it was almost word for word the exact same question. Go into Desmond's room, turn Eagle Vision on, and look at the wall. Then you'll get the credits. If you can't figure it out from there, you're a f*cking moron and shouldn't be playing the game. The game's story needs a somewhat educated person to understand it, and these people obviously are not, so there's no reason for them to be playing it anyway b/c they're not gonna understand a d@mn thing that's going on.

What the hell you should try calming down. if you need to take your anger out try boxing or something, not on an internet forum.

SleezeRocker
03-07-2012, 06:44 PM

;)
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg11/scaled.php?server=11&filename=ilmentordemote.jpg&res=medium

eagleforlife1
03-07-2012, 09:32 PM
What the hell you should try calming down. if you need to take your anger out try boxing or something, not on an internet forum.

Agree with this. It isn't really anything to get pissed off about because it really does not matter in the slightest.

Mr_Shade
03-07-2012, 09:36 PM
indeed.

Announcements of new titles, will have new members posting.

While we would love them to check ongoing threads, it sometimes does not happen.

Just post civil replies to them - or if you can't ignore the thread...

Locking thread due to OP getting his/her answer.