PDA

View Full Version : What are all the things we can do in the Frontier?

Lonesoldier2012
03-07-2012, 05:05 AM
As far as i know we can hunt and skin animals. since hunting is in. will there be fishing?

what do you want to do the Frontier?

Ender_Graff
03-07-2012, 05:11 AM
All I want to do is climb trees and ambush the French trappers :D

JumpInTheFire13
03-07-2012, 06:15 AM
All I want to do is climb trees and ambush the French trappers :D
And air assassinate rabbits.

laagamer
03-07-2012, 06:21 AM
I want to stalk some Red Coats in a blizzard at night. That or I'd love to run through an actual battlefield, hacking and slashing along the way!

Legendz54
03-07-2012, 06:25 AM
I would love to stalk the patrolling soldiers in the forest at night while jumping from tree to tree picking them off while remaining unseen

FilipinoNinja67
03-07-2012, 07:42 PM
I really want to say something but the 7 year olds reading these forums would be offended...

I dont think there will be fishing. I want the ability to highjack a wagon and run over animals or soldiers with it.

Rycay
03-07-2012, 07:56 PM
And air assassinate rabbits.

Hehe, Templar bunnies.

Me? I'm going to explore it till my heart's content if it's as big as they say. Can't wait to check out what it looks like with the season changes. Hope it's gorgeous!

Assassin_M
03-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Climb the tallest THING in the frontier and just admire the graphics for hours..

playassassins1
03-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Air assassinate Redcoats with a Tomahawk.

MARV3L3D GAM3R
03-07-2012, 08:00 PM
Personally i would love to be able to call on Assassins and wolves similar to as Ezio was able to in ACR and be able to train them. Being able to recruit them if they were injured or whatever.

lukaszep
03-07-2012, 08:03 PM
Climb up a cliff, then jump off it into a river.

Lonesoldier2012
03-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Climb the tallest THING in the frontier and just admire the graphics for hours..

I agree. the graphics are sick.

pacmanate
03-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Lol at fishing, that would be pointless :P

Lonesoldier2012
03-07-2012, 08:51 PM
Lol at fishing, that would be pointless :P

Why exactly? if we can hunt animals and sell their pelts why couldn't we sell fish to the market?

pacmanate
03-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Why exactly? if we can hunt animals and sell their pelts why couldn't we sell fish to the market?

I just dont think fishing and having a fishing mini game fits into AC...

reddragonhrcro
03-07-2012, 08:55 PM

"Fish,FISH,fresh Fish!" LOL XD

freddie_1897
03-07-2012, 09:48 PM
God, I'm just gonna admire the view, especially during autumn, I've been to, and around Boston and it looks amazing during autumn

JumpInTheFire13
03-07-2012, 11:05 PM
I think fishing would be boring. I find it boring in real life, so...

Moultonborough
03-08-2012, 08:33 AM
If you want fishing go play Ocarina Of Time.

LightRey
03-08-2012, 09:45 AM
If you want fishing go play Ocarina Of Time.

Or Runescape ;)

eagleforlife1
03-08-2012, 10:25 AM
If hunting is there I don't see why fishing shouldn't be. The bigger the fish or rarer the fish the more economic value it will have. For all we know one of the clubs that have been mentioned may be a fishing club.

Moultonborough
03-08-2012, 10:32 AM
I doubt it. For most people it would be extremely boring. As proven so far on these forums. Ubisoft could spend their time much better on something everyone will like, not just a small group.

eagleforlife1
03-08-2012, 10:33 AM
If they find it boring then don't do it. I despise fishing in real life but if it gives us something extra to do when the story is finished then I don't see why not.

LightRey
03-08-2012, 10:34 AM
If hunting is there I don't see why fishing shouldn't be. The bigger the fish or rarer the fish the more economic value it will have. For all we know one of the clubs that have been mentioned may be a fishing club.

Fish goes bad much more quickly than regular meat.

Assassin_M
03-08-2012, 10:46 AM
omg fishing ? rare fish ? xD
Dont turn my AC into Harvest Moon, now..

frogger504
03-08-2012, 11:33 AM
I like the idea.

We can already see some fish in stalls in ACR

LightRey
03-08-2012, 11:35 AM
I like the idea.

We can already see some fish in stalls in ACR

We could already see fish stalls in ACII.

Assassin_M
03-08-2012, 11:38 AM
We could already see fish stalls in ACII.
How about picking flowers ? we already picked a few of those in ACR..

eagleforlife1
03-08-2012, 11:42 AM

It happened in RDR and a reward came at the end of it where Marston could create a remedy that could be used as medicine.

Assassin_M
03-08-2012, 11:44 AM
It happened in RDR and a reward came at the end of it where MArston could create a remedy that could be used as medicine.
I know that :p

LightRey
03-08-2012, 11:45 AM

xD
*imagines Connor skipping through flower fields*

eagleforlife1
03-08-2012, 11:46 AM
I know that :p

I didn't say otherwise :p

Jamison_J_B
03-08-2012, 11:52 AM
I want to stalk some Red Coats in a blizzard at night. That or I'd love to run through an actual battlefield, hacking and slashing along the way!

That would be killer.. go into a massive battle with a couple thousand soldiers and start letting loose...yeah dude, one giga massacre. That would sweet as hell!

mattscat16
03-09-2012, 01:49 AM
horse races maybe, idont know:confused:

AnthonyA85
03-09-2012, 02:29 AM
What I would do in the frontier....

Climb viewpoints to admire the view,

Air assassinate a random bear, only to realize i didn't kill it on the first go, then try to get away before it mauls me to death. :p

Everytime i go looking for, and shooting rabbits (if they're in the game), i'm gonna sing to my self "Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit, KILL THE WABBIT!" :P heh, seriously, who here WON'T try doing an Elmer Fudd impersonation while hunting in this game at least once?

"Shhh! Be vewy vewy quiet....I'm hunting wed -coats....." :p

KingGrouse
03-09-2012, 08:27 PM
Hey Guys, my first ever post on this forum so nice to be here XD.

If I were to chose one thing I really want to see in an AC game it would be fog! I just love the idea of stalking people through some foggy woods, picking them out by their torch lights and the sound of their voices etc.

Also I'd really love for our assassin to be neutral, maybe the map be split into factions, where contracts are on both sides, so perhaps we aren't just hunting red coats, also as the french played a massive part in the American Civil war it would be nice to see some of them floating around, though it's early days yet so who knows what they have planned.

Lonesoldier2012
03-09-2012, 09:07 PM

If I were to chose one thing I really want to see in an AC game it would be fog! I just love the idea of stalking people through some foggy woods, picking them out by their torch lights and the sound of their voices etc.

Also I'd really love for our assassin to be neutral, maybe the map be split into factions, where contracts are on both sides, so perhaps we aren't just hunting red coats, also as the french played a massive part in the American Civil war it would be nice to see some of them floating around, though it's early days yet so who knows what they have planned.

Hey welcome to the forums! and Ubi already said we would have weather. and Connor is more of a freedom fighter. there are Templar's on both sides.

MARV3L3D GAM3R
03-09-2012, 09:11 PM

Brilliant ideas...Fog would be legendary....using eagle vision to see their tracks and their lights to show us their location....

Idk about different factions but certainly different regions or sections of the maps.... give them different outfits and preferred weapons along with missions to bring each sector together within itself.

eagleforlife1
03-09-2012, 09:37 PM
What I would do in the frontier....

Climb viewpoints to admire the view,

Air assassinate a random bear, only to realize i didn't kill it on the first go, then try to get away before it mauls me to death. :p

Everytime i go looking for, and shooting rabbits (if they're in the game), i'm gonna sing to my self "Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit, KILL THE WABBIT!" :P heh, seriously, who here WON'T try doing an Elmer Fudd impersonation while hunting in this game at least once?

"Shhh! Be vewy vewy quiet....I'm hunting wed -coats....." :p

Game Informer article said that there would be rabbits.

Ioder
03-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Climb the tallest tree/mountain I can find, stalk some red coats in the trees, etc.