PDA

View Full Version : If you could add one unannounced feature to Ac 3 what would it be?

Lonesoldier2012
03-07-2012, 02:09 AM
Offline Co-op.

The13Doctors
03-07-2012, 02:19 AM
Co-Op the way I described it, Personal Assassins.

kriegerdesgottes
03-07-2012, 02:22 AM
Another city like Philadelphia or Charleston or both. I actually think there might be cuz we didn't know much if anything about Rome being in ACII till way later and they didn't announce san gimignano being in the game till later either.

Grazel69
03-07-2012, 02:36 AM
Myself :D

Lonesoldier2012
03-07-2012, 02:41 AM

A Blade In The Crowd.

The13Doctors
03-07-2012, 02:41 AM

Yes! I would love to play as myself in AC!

GeneralTrumbo
03-07-2012, 02:43 AM
Offline Co-op and/or more cities.

Lonesoldier2012
03-07-2012, 02:43 AM

Ac rpg please. in real life or in ancient times :D

GeneralTrumbo
03-07-2012, 02:45 AM
Ac rpg please. in real life or in ancient times :D

tarrero
03-07-2012, 02:47 AM
Make use of wolfs

Lonesoldier2012
03-07-2012, 02:48 AM

What?

GeneralTrumbo
03-07-2012, 02:50 AM
What?
Lets not try the RPG thing out until the future.

kriegerdesgottes
03-07-2012, 02:53 AM

Agreed. The far far distantly far future...after I'm dead of natural causes far

Lonesoldier2012
03-07-2012, 02:56 AM

After Ac 3 i mean. don't work on it now.

sticks165
03-07-2012, 03:11 AM
Agreed. The far far distantly far future...after I'm dead of natural causes far

this

JumpInTheFire13
03-07-2012, 03:14 AM
Multiplayer freeroam

pirate1802
03-07-2012, 03:53 AM
Another city like Philadelphia or Charleston or both. I actually think there might be cuz we didn't know much if anything about Rome being in ACII till way later and they didn't announce san gimignano being in the game till later either.

That gives me hope!

Also, I'd love to have some kind of pet, maybe a hawk, wolf or a dog.

laagamer
03-07-2012, 04:00 AM
1. Perfect / Smooth Gameplay

2. Awesome economy system similar to AC2, where you could see profound and immediate results via change in landscape and demeanor towards your character. Something other than just buying shops and stuff. Give the game some depth and a sense of realism. I don't just want missions and achievements to take up my time.

TheTetraktys
03-07-2012, 04:14 AM
You know how we could buy shops in every game and I believe upgrade that little town of Ezio's uncle in ACII (Please correct me if wrong, I don't really remember), right? I would love to have to actually build towns or shops this time. So, that by buying (building) you are seeing the town actually grow.

I know there are things I wished were in passed games, but can't remember lol. Might add it later. Also, don't **** this one up Ubi! There should be a lot of refreshing and new things, and the change of going out of cities and into nature is definitely a good one if they make the right choices.

tjbyrum1
03-07-2012, 04:22 AM
Replayability and... keepaplayingability?

GeneralTrumbo
03-07-2012, 04:23 AM
Replayability and... keepaplayingability?
I think that is at the top of my list, now that I think about it. More playability though.

goclo822
03-07-2012, 04:28 AM
Modern day gameplay and storyline.

iSoTryHard
03-07-2012, 09:06 AM
spec ops style coop so yes offline coop..............

Seje12
03-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Much more with Desmond

pirate1802
03-07-2012, 09:48 AM
Campaign Co-op! I don't care whether offline or online I just wanna play the exact SP campaign with my brother, who lives in a different city.

LightRey
03-07-2012, 09:52 AM
Voice commands (especially regarding recruits).

reddragonhrcro
03-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Voice commands (especially regarding recruits).

That was fun in UT2004,messed around with the bots XD

brick177
03-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Citizens that actually do stuff all day. I don't want just another population, I want people with purposes that you can actually follow as they do stuff. Kids go to a school house during the day, men go to work or take to the fields, women go to the market, etc. Citizens stop and chat randomly if they run into each other throughout the day. "Social stealth" should allow you to take advantage of random social events around you instead of running to the same old location of chatting people or bench conveniently in the same spot all the time.

Since the new engine can render 1000's of people at a time, the cities should feel very alive.

Also, fully rendered interiors. So you can make use of people's houses, and the citizens also make use of their houses. They eat meals there and sleep there at night, etc.

In the frontier, trading camps pop up around areas with animals, and hunters go about their business, hunting during the day and making camp at night. Traveling to cities to trade their furs.

Natives set up villages and perform daily tasks similarly. Making use of the land.

D.I.D.
03-07-2012, 03:26 PM
Still got my fingers crossed for no auto-aim. Not even as an option. I'll enjoy playing it as much as I'll enjoy watching people complain.

brick177
03-07-2012, 03:28 PM
They said he would "auto-target" so I'm guessing maybe an experience based system instead of a "how long you hold the ****on to target" system. So, you auto-target, but your chance of getting a good hit depends on how experienced you are using the weapon.

D.I.D.
03-07-2012, 03:31 PM
They said he would "auto-target" so I'm guessing maybe an experience based system instead of a "how long you hold the ****on to target" system. So, you auto-target, but your chance of getting a good hit depends on how experienced you are using the weapon.

Aww :(

Well I hope PC mouse/kb players can have manual aiming, then. GTA4 was auto-aim by default for consoles, but manual by default for PC.

pacmanate
03-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Altair and Ezio SKINS. Just so we can have a nice end to the triology.

reddragonhrcro
03-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Altair and Ezio SKINS. Just so we can have a nice end to the triology.

Agree,maybe a konami collabaration one like Big Boss(Naked Snake) or Raiden(MGR version) maybe?

playassassins1
03-07-2012, 04:08 PM
Citizens that actually do stuff all day. I don't want just another population, I want people with purposes that you can actually follow as they do stuff. Kids go to a school house during the day, men go to work or take to the fields, women go to the market, etc. Citizens stop and chat randomly if they run into each other throughout the day. "Social stealth" should allow you to take advantage of random social events around you instead of running to the same old location of chatting people or bench conveniently in the same spot all the time.

Since the new engine can render 1000's of people at a time, the cities should feel very alive.

Also, fully rendered interiors. So you can make use of people's houses, and the citizens also make use of their houses. They eat meals there and sleep there at night, etc.

In the frontier, trading camps pop up around areas with animals, and hunters go about their business, hunting during the day and making camp at night. Traveling to cities to trade their furs.

Natives set up villages and perform daily tasks similarly. Making use of the land.

So basically, a real life city in a game. Sounds possible, and the Devs have 8 Months left so i think that it is possible.

ROEB420
03-07-2012, 04:09 PM
rope for many thing's

Grazel69
03-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Something I really want is manual aiming
because what fun is it to just auto aim at your target when you're supposed to be a hunter

notafanboy
03-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Something I really want is manual aiming
because what fun is it to just auto aim at your target when you're supposed to be a hunter

this

Xenoxin
03-07-2012, 05:26 PM

This,

and I would love cities expanding over the years.

freddie_1897
03-07-2012, 05:45 PM
That gives me hope!

Also, I'd love to have some kind of pet, maybe a hawk, wolf or a dog.
don't have hope, expect the worst and everything seems better

brick177
03-07-2012, 05:51 PM

This,

and I would love cities expanding over the years.

Yes! That would be an amazing dynamic! New towns popping up in the frontier as colonies expand. We are talking a 30 year period of colonization, there would have been many immigrants continuing to arrive.

pacmanate
03-07-2012, 07:50 PM
I also want assassination contract missions!

True_Assassin92
03-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Lonesoldier, do you realize that you own half of the threads that've been made the past week and a half lol!

I'd go for offline co-op too though :).

Lonesoldier2012
03-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Lonesoldier, do you realize that you own half of the threads that've been made the past week and a half lol!

I'd go for offline co-op too though :).

Yes i do. daddy's home :D

True_Assassin92
03-07-2012, 08:01 PM
I hope they add freeroam online. Maybe that's why they keep their mouth shut about multiplayer because they renovated it completely! Red dead redemption nailed it, AC would astound even more if they figure a way to make things work out :D

YuurHeen
03-07-2012, 08:05 PM
let side missions determine how easy the last mission is. for example: without doing any its almost impossible and doing every side mission makes that you almost cant fail.
getting assassins recruits, factions that help you, economy helps you makes the location more in your favor, etc.

less kiddy than ac2 and acb

no more 1st person puzzels, puzzles like the glyps in ac2 and acb were more fun.

pc release at the same date as consoles. (for real this time)

MARV3L3D GAM3R
03-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Personally i would love to be able to call on Assassins and wolves similar to as Ezio was able to in ACR and be able to train them. Being able to recruit them if they were injured or whatever. Somehow locating some of the armor from either AC2 or ACB or ACR... like find a library of the Auditore family. a tie in would be the Hallucinations and dreams while sleeping that he needs to travel to Italy or something and then finding his way through battles and people of the guild who help him along the way discover his history and then he would get some of the skins or outfits from ezio and books from his ACR or something.... I dont know if this would be all that fun but it would be great to bring back some of the history and oufits.... perhaps give us an Armor of Ezio.

MARV3L3D GAM3R
03-07-2012, 08:09 PM
i fully agree. the puzzles were great side missions that did take a bit of time but made the game a bit more fun and longer lasting. Its all about the single player.

Lonesoldier2012
03-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Personally i would love to be able to call on Assassins and wolves similar to as Ezio was able to in ACR and be able to train them. Being able to recruit them if they were injured or whatever. Somehow locating some of the armor from either AC2 or ACB or ACR... like find a library of the Auditore family. a tie in would be the Hallucinations and dreams while sleeping that he needs to travel to Italy or something and then finding his way through battles and people of the guild who help him along the way discover his history and then he would get some of the skins or outfits from ezio and books from his ACR or something.... I dont know if this would be all that fun but it would be great to bring back some of the history and oufits.... perhaps give us an Armor of Ezio.

Yes. something like The Armor Of Auditore.

Dieinthedark
03-07-2012, 10:33 PM

"Now featuring Kinect support! Just scan yourself into the game" What a concept....

xChupa
03-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Well, it's been over a year since I've been active here xD

Decided to come back after reading the AC3 cover story in GameInformer. Looks awesome! Can not wait ;_;

Anyways, if I could add something unconfirmed to the game, it would be the ability to take cover (that's not confirmed, is it?)

First off I don't mean some sort of Gear of War style 'slide into cover from 15 ft away and perform swat turns between cover' type of thing. I simply mean the ability to put your back to a wall and peek out (not that I oppose a swat turn ability even if it would rarely find any use... it looks cool..)

Anyways, if anyone here has played Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, then the 'back to wall' cover system they had in that game is basically what I want. Walk up to a wall, put your back to it, and then be able to walk along the wall and hold a direction on the left stick to peek out for a better view around the corner.

Now I know this is a 3rd person game so you can just twist the camera around to see around corners, but that's clunky feeling and if anyone has played SC:CT then they'll know how useful the 'peek around corner' option could be even though that game was also 3rd person.

Also, this could allow you to duck behind low objects by pressing the 'take cover' b u t t o n (why the hell does that get bleeped?). This would make it so you don't have to do the ridiculous looking *jump preparation* thing (RT + A / R1 + X) just to duck behind a low wall to avoid being seen.

Honestly it's a little ridiculous to not be able to take cover in a 3rd person stealth game. I mean I know this is a social stealth game, but this could still come in handy in restricted areas, lairs/dungeons, and rooftops and overall would just help the gameplay feel more refined.

Another thing I've always wanted in Assassin's Creed is the ability to crouch, but the recent GameInformer cover story confirmed a new context stealth system where Connor will walk stealthily in certain situations (I'm assuming certain situations refers to any non-public area where there are guards or animals). As long as this new automatic stealth walk works similarly to Uncharted's automatic stealth walk, then I'm fine with it (hell I even prefer it to a crouch option! Love Uncharted's stealth sections :D )

Madman6884
03-08-2012, 09:07 AM
A custom mission creator a-la InFamous 2, or to go a step further, a custom map creator to go with it. Very pie-in-the-sky and not everyone will agree, but it could be interesting.

Epsilonyx
03-08-2012, 11:20 AM
Bring back the longevity of ACB! There was so much to do after completing the story, it was great. I was surprised when they managed to make Revelations a game smallerthan the previous. What the hell? I wouldn't care if MP was removed, just make SP massive. And make the takedowns similar to ones in AC, AC2, ACB - not Revelations, the ones added to that partly ruined combat for me. Also, very good idea xChupa. Cover would make the game's stealth function much better. Having to just run around a corner and hold the analog stick as still as possible doesn't work as hiding. Another thing, try making parts of the game a bit more realistic/believable. Sitting on a bench after just killing five guardsmen should not render you invisible. Just an alternative would work for me. Some controls need to be altered as well, like the eagle sense but.t.on, and some of the combat layout. The shoving feature seems pretty useless; you only move as fast as you jog, which lets the guards you are fleeing from catch up to you, so its pretty much obsolete. I wonder if the hook-blade is going to make a return? From the screenshots and art we've seen so far, I think not. However the hook-and-run was a cool new feature, I'll be sad to see it go. And zip-lines! I'll miss them. Tbh the hook-blade added a lot of great features - aside from the climbing and combat. I think eagle sense should be reassigned, and clicking left-stick should enter crouch/stealth mode. I've heard pressing B/O is now counter and defend in combat. How will this work? I'm hoping you need to tap B just before someone hits you in order to parry, that would add another challenge.
That is all.

Assassin_M
03-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Bring back the longevity of ACB! There was so much to do after completing the story, it was great. I was surprised when they managed to make Revelations a game smallerthan the previous. What the hell? I wouldn't care if MP was removed, just make SP massive. And make the takedowns similar to ones in AC, AC2, ACB - not Revelations, the ones added to that partly ruined combat for me. Also, very good idea xChupa. Cover would make the game's stealth function much better. Having to just run around a corner and hold the analog stick as still as possible doesn't work as hiding. Another thing, try making parts of the game a bit more realistic/believable. Sitting on a bench after just killing five guardsmen should not render you invisible. Just an alternative would work for me. Some controls need to be altered as well, like the eagle sense but.t.on, and some of the combat layout. The shoving feature seems pretty useless; you only move as fast as you jog, which lets the guards you are fleeing from catch up to you, so its pretty much obsolete. I wonder if the hook-blade is going to make a return? From the screenshots and art we've seen so far, I think not. However the hook-and-run was a cool new feature, I'll be sad to see it go. And zip-lines! I'll miss them. Tbh the hook-blade added a lot of great features - aside from the climbing and combat. I think eagle sense should be reassigned, and clicking left-stick should enter crouch/stealth mode. I've heard pressing B/O is now counter and defend in combat. How will this work? I'm hoping you need to tap B just before someone hits you in order to parry, that would add another challenge.
That is all.
Hey, OP does this work as one, Unannounced feature ?

gmoney8869
03-08-2012, 12:07 PM
Feature wishlists are my favorite thing! Here goes....

1. Pet wolf. A wolf should act like a combination of ACB's Horse and Mercenaries. You can target a guard and sick your wolf on him while you are hiding. The wolf would attack and run away, drawing off guards. Could also be used while hunting, and could help you find stuff like Fable 2's dog. Like he could "pick up a scent" and you need to follow him to find something. He could magically appear like the Horse does.

2. Horse customization. You should be able to give your horse custom clothing and armor, buy different horses, learn new tricks, etc. You should be able to Free Run directly on and off of your horse. They tried this in ACB but it didn't work well.

3. Trick arrows. I hope the Bow is versatile. One awesome thing would be the ability to shoot a rope with your bow. Imagine that you are on a roof, you shoot an arrow to another roof out of reach, and then run along the rope. Also maybe you can learn to shoot two arrows at once for a stealthy ranged double kill.

4. Some kind of basic cover system. When you're sneaking, you need to be able to hide behind something. This is just essential. It it ridiculous that there is no ability to hide behind things. Atleast give us some kind of dynamic crouch.

5. Investigations. What if sometimes you don't know who you are supposed to assassinate? We're always killing templars, but never find out who they are, someone just tells us. It would be awesome if we had to find clues, interrogate witnesses, etc. to discover a villain's identity.

6. Other things involving a rope besides arrows. I just realized, there are many great abilities a simple rope could add. I think we need a new way to get down from tall buildings. Haystacks are cool, but we need something more versatile. What if you could use a rope to rappel down a building? It would be much faster than trying to climb down.

Epsilonyx
03-08-2012, 12:14 PM
5. Investigations. What if sometimes you don't know who you are supposed to assassinate? We're always killing templars, but never find out who they are, someone just tells us. It would be awesome if we had to find clues, interrogate witnesses, etc. to discover a villain's identity.

Oh hey, I don't know about you, but I've heard of this game that's already done that! I think its called Assassins Creed.

Hey, OP does this work as one, Unannounced feature ?

No. No it doesn't.

UrDeviant1
03-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Double Hidden Blades.

middleman97
03-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Add to options an option to turn off using medicines in missions. It could be something like that: OPTIONS ---> Medicines ---- In Missions ON/OFF Out of missions(or Free time) ON/OFF.
So you will have medicines with you in missions, but you can't use them (it's easier then only say for yourself I wouldn't use medicine, I wanted to do this in ACR, but I didn't follow it), however, when you are not on a mission when you are only buying new armour and weapons, collecting something, completing achievements, etc. you can use them.

P.S. Please Ubisoft add this to AC III.

protoblood
03-08-2012, 10:35 PM
I agree! that would be sick!

UrDeviant1
03-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Add to options an option to turn off using medicines in missions. It could be something like that: OPTIONS ---> Medicines ---- In Missions ON/OFF Out of missions(or Free time) ON/OFF.
So you will have medicines with you in missions, but you can't use them (it's easier then only say for yourself I wouldn't use medicine, I wanted to do this in ACR, but I didn't follow it), however, when you are not on a mission when you are only buying new armour and weapons, collecting something, completing achievements, etc. you can use them.

P.S. Please Ubisoft add this to AC III.

What's stopping me from hitting start during a mission and enabling medicine?

protoblood
03-08-2012, 10:41 PM
They should add the option of having health like in the first assassins creed and it regenerate slowly.
The hunting feature that is said to be in AC3, if its true that you can skin animals and sell fur, why not get some meat to cook for health? or meat that you can toss at an enemy to lure wolves to do your dirty work? :D
An offline co-op would be fun, also system link for XBOX and LAN party for PS3!
They should also add in the fighting training again from brotherhood, but this time have one that has no time limit and doesnt stop when you get hit.
Possibly add a cheat to use the apple of eaden as a wepon? :D

protoblood
03-08-2012, 10:43 PM
it did that in the first assassins creed actually..

Reply to black anguish

ToniTorsi
03-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Contrary to popular belief, I want a more challenging AC game. At this point, with every new addition of gameplay features, it feels like Ubisoft is spoon-feeding us with a very casual-like difficulty.

Assassins Creed is becoming too easy to master and too easy to beat. At least implement a difficulty level.

Also, I like the fact that they FINALLY have started taking inspiration from other brilliant games such as Red Dead Redemption and Elder Scrolls series. You ca never go wrong from taking inspiration from a source that have benefited from great success because of their functions and how is executed. Red Dead Redemption got a great lot of things right. The immersion and realism of that game is just absurdly outstanding. The feel of being alone, the animal ecosystem, and their heavy focus of random / interactive NPC encounters as you progress through the game is one of this generations greatest highlights,

And their Fame and Honor feature, that depending on your actions throughout the game you either become a Hero or a Villain is just so satisfactory. Rockstar shapes their games based on YOUR ACTIONS. Your actions shape your fate by every decision you make.

A feature like that...in Assassin's Creed would be golden. It would ascend the quality of the AC series to two or 3 levels above.

And Skyrim? The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim is a phenomenal success.

A truly remarkable game that is solely and only, shaped through your actions.

Ubisoft Montreal...take notes from these guys and combine it with your astonishing unqique talents.

You will have a game that will have almost limitless replay value, shaped to the players outcomes, and ENORMOUS success will await you.

ToniTorsi
03-09-2012, 12:15 AM
Aslo, why don't you guys put more emphasis with the game's Physics?

Like for example Clothes Physics? That realistically interacts with every movement of Connor, get wet when submerse underwater and feel and move heavier when out of the water, physics that react to jumps / that reacts aggressively against the wind when "tree-branch traveling" or falling down from a ledge or something?

I see that every Assassin's Creed CGI trailer implements this feature and comes looking so vivid, life-like and realistic and that if such a feature were to be implemented it would add that overwhelming feeling of realism and life-like character driven actions that would suck you in to the world of Assassins Creed more. It would add more "oomph" to the game and plus it would feel so great to observe that Connors action don't seem so dull, lifeless and glitchy like previous Assassins Creed installments.

Now is the time tog go with a bang before the Next-Gen consoles arrive. Is eather now or never Montreal. Go all out.

mattscat16
03-09-2012, 01:44 AM
stealth assassinations challenge mode:)

ThiagoRichter
03-09-2012, 05:48 AM
A LOT of emphasis on the 2012 Desmond plot. Because let's face it, it's been just a plot device in the past games. I've always wanted it to be as much an integral part of the gaming experience as the ancestor's portion and what better time to do that now? (Sense the irony, since this IS actually their last chance to do justice to this portion of the game)
It's really interesting and really worth exploring with as much (or nearly as much, for I must be realistic in my wish) gameplay/time as the ancestor's part.

Epsilonyx
03-09-2012, 06:07 AM
it did that in the first assassins creed actually..

Reply to black anguish

That's what I just said. The first AC is called Assassin's Creed, which is what I said. They removed the feature because players desperately wanted it out, now someone's asking for it again?
They need to bring VT back, that was the most challenging thing I've done in AC so far.

MARV3L3D GAM3R
03-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Ubi Read This, it concerns things that we would like to see in the game,

this is a small accumulation of things that the people in this thread have proposed thus far.

Features:
1) Pet Wolf: should be able to follow you around and be sent to attack guards or lure them away but come back.
a. perhaps using a bar e.g. ACB or ACR assassins that would recharge and the wolf would be back at your side
b. Also, maybe after you skin an animal you can collect meat and hide to trade or sell or save it for later to throw at guards and a pack of wolves would attack them.
c. Be able to recruit wolves that have been injured and able to train them to become better attackers.
d. Customize horses and their outfits: by picking what color horse or what size and each have different stats about size, jumping, speed or stealth. Also, having the ability to dress up or armor a horse would be great.

2) Weapon -Bow/arrow/Rope: having a then yet strong rope that you can use for various things.
a. You can train with the Bow/arrow/Rope learn abilities and skills
b. Train to learn to shoot multiple arrows at a time, similar to the knives throwing in the previous AC games, or speed shooting, design color or design of bow or arrows
c. Learn abilities/skills that would include lasso to hook onto a target running away or grabbing an animal to skin and eat or even to hang troops who are lagging behind in the woods.
d. Using the bow and arrow to create zip lines to cross large spans of areas quickly or drop for an air assassination by running on top of or using the axe similar to the Hook Blade. (maybe purchase different size or types of rope as the game progresses)
e. Use to jump from buildings to ground level, (enough with the hay stack…) such as being able to tie it to a ledge or roof and falling with the rope in hand. Naturally maybe repelling or walking down in stealth missions. Maybe even being able to control to the speed and even stop half way to maybe wait for a target to come underneath for an air assassination or wait for horse to come below you to drop onto for a quick get away

3) Stealth:
a. Being able to look/peek around corners with your back against the wall or walk along the edge with your back to the wall or face.
b. be able to run slide into a wall or whatever for cover
c. Crouch run and be able to shoot the bow in this position

4) Citizens:
a. Brick177: “Citizens that actually do stuff all day. I don't want just another population; I want people with purposes that you can actually follow as they do stuff. Kids go to a school house during the day, men go to work or take to the fields, women go to the market, etc. Citizens stop and chat randomly if they run into each other throughout the day. "Social stealth" should allow you to take advantage of random social events around you instead of running to the same old location of chatting people or bench conveniently in the same spot all the time.”

5) Frontier:
a. Trading Camps would pop up around areas with woods, animals, rivers. Towns/houses would be constructed by the people from start to finish during certain seasons.
b. Construction of perhaps own a city similar to ACII or maybe start with a fresh piece of land and build up from there. Create your own home or fortress to save weapons, supplies, horses, and allies… sort of like the Home base for Connor and/or the assassins.
c. Be able to hunt for meat, search for grains and flowers to eat to regenerate health or make poisons/health drinks.

Lonesoldier2012
03-09-2012, 09:04 PM
^ I like it.

JCearlyyears
03-09-2012, 09:19 PM
Still got my fingers crossed for no auto-aim. Not even as an option. I'll enjoy playing it as much as I'll enjoy watching people complain.

why not even as an option? options are great..

JCearlyyears
03-09-2012, 09:27 PM
A custom mission creator a-la InFamous 2, or to go a step further, a custom map creator to go with it. Very pie-in-the-sky and not everyone will agree, but it could be interesting.

if done right, it would be great. reminds me of the level editor in RAGE. I'd love to be able to make a city using the maker's tools on my pc, and then maybe upload the city to some database of cities, and it be playable on xbox and ps3.

JCearlyyears
03-09-2012, 09:28 PM
I hope they add freeroam online. Maybe that's why they keep their mouth shut about multiplayer because they renovated it completely! Red dead redemption nailed it, AC would astound even more if they figure a way to make things work out :D

i love this idea.

JCearlyyears
03-09-2012, 09:30 PM
Oh hey, I don't know about you, but I've heard of this game that's already done that! I think its called Assassins Creed.

yeah... i'd love to do that again. not sarcasm, im serious.

JCearlyyears
03-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Double Hidden Blades.

that isn't guaranteed?!

JCearlyyears
03-09-2012, 09:34 PM
I want more cheats to add to the already seemingly unlimited replayability. yeah, i know this isn't saints row, but i've always loved cheats.

Ioder
03-09-2012, 09:58 PM
Difficulty bar or just difficulty selector.

LightRey
03-09-2012, 10:36 PM
I want more cheats to add to the already seemingly unlimited replayability. yeah, i know this isn't saints row, but i've always loved cheats.

Dude, quintuple posting? srsly?

tarrero
03-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Difficulty bar or just difficulty selector.
THIS

I know that many people could respond "select the weakest weapon/armor" but I think it would be a cool feature.

notafanboy
03-09-2012, 11:16 PM
i want to ride goats... i love goats... and manual aiming

De Filosoof
03-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Dude, quintuple posting? srsly?
I'm sorry but who gives a f*ck.

Tetsou88
03-09-2012, 11:21 PM
I'd honestly like to see some mechanic built around your slaughtering of guards, and their bodies being discovered.

I dislike how the guards find a dead body, check it, and then go on their merry way.

Inside of missions or "secure" area's I'd like to see reinforcement's arrive(a set amount) coupled with an alert where some of the guards would actively search for you.

Outside of missions, I'd like to see the guards create some sort of perimeter and then have someone take off the body. Some sort of body wagon reminiscent of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs would be great.

I'd also like to see guards trying to signal for reinforcements(any units in a given perimeter would be able to hear and come to help). With the ability to stop it before it happens(killing the guard who is about to call for reinforcements)

LightRey
03-09-2012, 11:28 PM
I'm sorry but who gives a f*ck.

I do. It clogs up the thread.

SleezeRocker
03-09-2012, 11:33 PM
Hide/hange soldiers bodies in trees...maybe give that intimidation to surrouding guards.
Hide soldiers in the snow (if snowy)
...oh and lightsabers never hurt to have ;) (was kidding on the lightsaber thing)

ToniTorsi
03-10-2012, 01:57 AM
Im as well hoping for new approach to realistic animations.

Such as the ones found in Red Dead Redemption. It was such a joy playing as John Marston. The movements felt so realistic and responded to any harsh environments. The animations felt vivid, swift and realistic. As well as the horse animations. (The horses movements looked so real)

I hope that with the new Anvil engine Montreal adds new sets of realistic-looking animations for every action Connor executes. Therefore, I surely hope Montral does not rehash the tree-branch traveling animations with like the same, typical old ones used to jump from building / platforms that have been used since in previous Assassin's Creed. entries eversince the 1st game

This game needs a breeze of fresh air and life put into it.

They just need to take massive inspiration from RDR and Skyrim and they'll have the biggest selling entry in the series yet. Trust me.

RDR sold 12 million and Skyrim sold 11 million for a reason. People love their features because they work and is executed flawlessly.

Epsilonyx
03-10-2012, 01:57 AM
yeah... i'd love to do that again. not sarcasm, im serious.

Yeah, me too, I'm just saying its not a new idea. Also, double hidden blades is highly likely, I've seen them on the box art. It would be a step backwards to return to one hidden-blade.

Epsilonyx
03-10-2012, 02:02 AM
Im as well hoping for new approach to realistic animations.

Such as the ones found in Red Dead Redemption. It was such a joy playing as John Marston. The movements felt so realistic and responded to any harsh environments. The animations felt vivid, swift and realistic. As well as the horse animations. (The horses movements looked so real)

I hope that with the new Anvil engine Montreal adds new sets of realistic-looking animations for every action Connor executes. Therefore, I surely hope Montral does not rehash the tree-branch traveling animations with like the same, typical old ones used to jump from building / platforms that have been used since in previous Assassin's Creed. entries eversince the 1st game

This game needs a breeze of fresh air and life put into it.

They just need to take massive inspiration from RDR and Skyrim and they'll have the biggest selling entry in the series yet. Trust me.

RDR sold 12 million and Skyrim sold 11 million for a reason. People love their features because they work and is executed flawlessly.

Btw, AC2 sold 9 million, Brotherhood 8 million and Revelations about 7 so far. Just saying.

LightRey
03-10-2012, 02:05 AM
Btw, AC2 sold 9 million, Brotherhood 8 million and Revelations about 7 so far. Just saying.

Each was released a year after the previous installment, so that says very little unless you can provide us with graphs.

Epsilonyx
03-10-2012, 02:11 AM
Each was released a year after the previous installment, so that says very little unless you can provide us with graphs.

What do you think I'm trying to say?

LightRey
03-10-2012, 02:35 AM
What do you think I'm trying to say?

Oh, sorry. I thought you were suggesting there was some kind of decline.

Lonesoldier2012
03-10-2012, 03:16 AM
I do. It clogs up the thread.

Agreed. that's what the multipost b-utton is for

ToniTorsi
03-10-2012, 03:24 AM

My point still stands.

Epsilonyx
03-10-2012, 03:42 AM
My point still stands.
Totally, I'm just saying AC is also quite high-selling as it is