PDA

View Full Version : AC III- Don't forget the main plot

The8bitAsian
03-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Let's not forget the main plot of this story is. Templars are the enemies! The main plot of this story is Desmond is trying to find the Apple of Eden before the TEMPLARS do to revert 2012. If Ezio had the apple during that time in Europe, that means the exploration of the Americas is next. That means the apple could have traveled to Colonial America during these explorations. I keep on seeing people argue about the NATIONALITY changes which kind of pisses me off. The creative director stated that Connor is fighting for Colonial America. That gives us clues telling us that maybe the British have Templars among their ranks or the British have the Apple. Anyways I am a devoted fan to AC and I have been playing the series since 2008. Let me know what you guys think.

Assassin_M
03-06-2012, 11:11 PM
You are so bold.. a Thread as your first post ?

rileypoole1234
03-06-2012, 11:16 PM
You are so bald. a Thread as your first post ?

Bold

I thought Connor was a freedom fighter. I thought he fights for neither side. There's also a picture from GI where the American flag has the Apple in the middle of the stars. One of George Washington's objectives might be to get the Apple though.

Grazel69
03-06-2012, 11:16 PM
How about this for an underlieing plotline?
The British are the Templars and are trying to defeat the colonists because the Piece of Eden is believed to be somewhere on american soil...

Assassin_M
03-06-2012, 11:18 PM
Bold

I thought Connor was a freedom fighter. I thought he fights for neither side. There's also a picture from GI where the American flag has the Apple in the middle of the stars. One of George Washington's objectives might be to get the Apple though.
Sorry :D
Had a thought of my dad`s head for a sec there

sticks165
03-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Bold

looked at that picture again its just snow

rileypoole1234
03-06-2012, 11:52 PM
looked at that picture again its just snow

I'll see if I can find the picture.

Take a look at the flag behind G. Washington. That's the Apple of Eden in the middle of those stars

http://intechno.co/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/cov_228_v1_l.jpg

blazefp
03-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Let's not forget the main plot of this story is. Templars are the enemies! The main plot of this story is Desmond is trying to find the Apple of Eden before the TEMPLARS do to revert 2012. If Ezio had the apple during that time in Europe, that means the exploration of the Americas is next. That means the apple could have traveled to Colonial America during these explorations. I keep on seeing people argue about the NATIONALITY changes which kind of pisses me off. The creative director stated that Connor is fighting for Colonial America. That gives us clues telling us that maybe the British have Templars among their ranks or the British have the Apple. Anyways I am a devoted fan to AC and I have been playing the series since 2008. Let me know what you guys think.

They've already said there are templars in both sides. They didn't forget the story imo, they're just showing us the big picture you know, getting the facts clear from the beginning. British are the bad guys, americans are kind of the good guys, native americans will most certainly be the good guys but all of them have templars (except probably for the last one). Just like Ezio with the Ottomans vs Byzantines

sticks165
03-07-2012, 12:30 AM

Take a look at the flag behind G. Washington. That's the Apple of Eden in the middle of those stars

its not the apple, if you look at the actual magazine cover you will notice that its just snow

Lonesoldier2012
03-07-2012, 12:31 AM

Thanks for stroking my ego but you can see a closeup of the flag in the new trailer. there's nothing in the center. this theory is bust.

rileypoole1234
03-07-2012, 03:27 AM
Thanks for stroking my ego but you can see a closeup of the flag in the new trailer. there's nothing in the center. this theory is bust.

Did Ubi, Shade, or Esco confirm that it's just snow? I haven't seen or heard that anywhere else.

GeneralTrumbo
03-07-2012, 03:33 AM
I am sure that they will not forget what the story has been about. Desmond is going to awaken the world.

Lonesoldier2012
03-07-2012, 03:36 AM
Did Ubi, Shade, or Esco confirm that it's just snow? I haven't seen or heard that anywhere else.

Lightrey said it first. then we saw a closeup of the flag in the trailer and there's no apple.