PDA

View Full Version : The Puppet Master...

rafiqul84
03-06-2012, 11:02 PM
I am everywhere, yet i am nowhere Im the count in the shadows, the Gaurdian of the light, I shatter you within the presence. I have a power you do not, DECEPTION.The abstergo persona system is in submission to my finger tips. At just the press of on ****on i am able to make you rage, change your game plan, switch off your xbox and then come here, yes here, to complain. To complain about people like ME who abuse the system, destroy your fun by over riding your lock system and destroy your perfectly timed stealth kill. You know what templars? - EMBRACE THE DARK SIDE... use decoy.

TB_Jaybird
03-07-2012, 08:39 AM
I am everywhere, yet i am nowhere Im the count in the shadows, the Gaurdian of the light, I shatter you within the presence. I have a power you do not, DECEPTION.The abstergo persona system is in submission to my finger tips. At just the press of on ****on i am able to make you rage, change your game plan, switch off your xbox and then come here, yes here, to complain. To complain about people like ME who abuse the system, destroy your fun by over riding your lock system and destroy your perfectly timed stealth kill. You know what templars? - EMBRACE THE DARK SIDE... use decoy.

I think i ran into you one day and i was one of your victims. The VERY next game i got people to kill 4 decoys and i laughed my *** off. Close to getting title now as well.

rafiqul84
03-07-2012, 10:22 PM
whats you gamertag? mine is the same as my username rafiqul84

TB_Jaybird
03-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Mine is the same as this name on PC.

We have a rafiq or some variation of it on the PC and he is a good player. Hard to kill and hard to get close to and hard to get away from as well so i assumed it was you. For that day in particular he was using the decoy.