PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer/UPlay problems

eagleforlife1
03-06-2012, 07:18 PM
Every time I go to log in to ACR's multiplayer I am told that I need to register with UPlay, however, when I click on UPlay I find that I am already logged in. I then enter multiplayer and everything that I have purchased has been removed. My abilities, character upgrades everything, even Shahkulu hasn't been unlocked despite killing him in November. I am still level 44 but everything else has gone and every time I log in I have to repurchase and re-set- up my abilities.

Emvidasch
03-06-2012, 09:32 PM
Every time I go to log in to ACR's multiplayer I am told that I need to register with UPlay, however, when I click on UPlay I find that I am already logged in. I then enter multiplayer and everything that I have purchased has been removed. My abilities, character upgrades everything, even Shahkulu hasn't been unlocked despite killing him in November. I am still level 44 but everything else has gone and every time I log in I have to repurchase and re-set- up my abilities.
Best send a ticket to Ubisoft. There's a thread from obliviondoll with some help on how to send a ticket. If it's any help, you're not the first one to experience this. Here's the thread:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/449985-The-unofficial-guide-to-reporting-issues-to-Ubisoft-(from-someone-with-experience)

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Are you sure you are signing in with the correct Uplay account? Do you have others?