PDA

View Full Version : Any need for multiplayer in AC3?

crash3
03-06-2012, 06:51 PM
It occured to me, surely the Templar agents are trained by now and can now go and hunt down the Assassins so is there any need for AC3 multiplayer? What are your thoughts?

freddie_1897
03-06-2012, 06:52 PM
well, since they've announced online Co-op I'm sure your opinion will differ

UrDeviant1
03-06-2012, 06:55 PM
I'd still like competitive MP, with a few adjustments.

crash3
03-06-2012, 06:56 PM
I happy to have multiplayer, online co-op, great as long as it doesnt affect the quality of the singleplayer side. In terms of online co-op I hope theres some kind of Specs Ops equivalent

UrDeviant1
03-06-2012, 06:58 PM
Let It be known that I hate the Idea of having co-op In this game.

FilipinoNinja67
03-06-2012, 07:46 PM
I like the MP. Im sure theyll make up another excuse for there to be, kinda like desmond having more and more excuses to use the animus.

SixKeys
03-06-2012, 07:54 PM
Personally, I'm still waiting for a full-fledged modern Assassins vs. Templars side of the multiplayer. That's what I've been hoping all this "training" has been leading up to all this time. While Desmond and his buddies are looking for a way to stop the satellite launch, other assassins around the world could be buying them time by fighting modern templar troops. Instead of assuming the avatar of a historical ancestor, you'd be able to build your character entirely from scratch. It wouldn't necessarily work exactly the way the two previous MPs have worked, maybe something more akin to Mass Effect 3's MP (where you team up with other people to fight off enemy assaulters). Perhaps this is what the co-op is aiming for, in which case I would be all for it.