PDA

View Full Version : AC III PC version Better Quality?

spidey3D
03-06-2012, 01:21 PM
If ubi will delayed PC version...i thing they need to think about PC performance and power and incude High Resoution HD textures ingame and DirectX 11
:)

ProletariatPleb
03-06-2012, 01:29 PM
This:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/661615-Why-does-this-always-happen

ace3001
03-06-2012, 02:21 PM
There is no point of using DX11 because a console (most probably Xbox360) is the lead platform for this game, and consoles don't support most DX11 level features. High resolution is a no brainer, as it will obviously be there, and high resolution textures would be a plus, but ACB and ACR looked amazing even without it. IMO, we don't need a lot of gimmicks. The game should perform well, that's all.

ProletariatPleb
03-06-2012, 02:26 PM
There is no point of using DX11 because a console (most probably Xbox360) is the lead platform for this game, and consoles don't support most DX11 level features. High resolution is a no brainer, as it will obviously be there, and high resolution textures would be a plus, but ACB and ACR looked amazing even without it. IMO, we don't need a lot of gimmicks. The game should perform well, that's all.
The console AC:R had Ambient Occlusion, PC ver did not...and PC had easily handle it because it's a gprahics feature...yet it wasn't there.

spidey3D
03-06-2012, 02:40 PM

what about Nvidia Physx...it well performed in Batmans and MAFIA games

NICK.ALTMAN
03-06-2012, 03:17 PM
I just think that Revelations pefromed poorly on PCs cause it was rushed. I hope they don't rush with PC version of AC3 and that it will be better optimized than Revelations.

ace3001
03-06-2012, 05:54 PM
what about Nvidia Physx...it well performed in Batmans and MAFIA gamesMafia 2 used PhysX only for cloth physics, and Arkham City was another special case where PC version was given special attention. You can't expect that from all games. I don't want a so called "better" game. I want the same game as others are playing, but it has to perform well, ie. no crappy frame rate drops and ****. THAT is what Ubi must focus on, not gimmicks.