PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed 3!!!! great trailer........but no hidden blade?

Nakshatras1
03-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Man!!! i loved the trailer but.....no hidden blade? i know that's great with i tomahok or whatever.......but still hidden blade?? NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Dralight
03-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Ubisoft have said the hidden blade is still there, it just wasn't shown/used in the trailer.

spidey3D
03-06-2012, 01:13 PM
Hidden blade will ingame....ubisoft confirmed it

Nakshatras1
03-06-2012, 08:14 PM
OK thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) thats a great relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razrback16
03-06-2012, 08:44 PM
Yep, you can see it under his left gauntlet.

I'm also REALLY glad that they showed Connor in the trailer wearing robes very similar to Ezio's in Brotherhood. I loved those robes, they looked friggin' sweet.

Ferrith
03-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Noticed those b.u.ttons in front? It's not robes, but a kind of a long jacket actually to fit the historical period.

I have just watched the debut trailer and I have to say I don't like where the story seems to lead. I have a feeling Ubi writers make a major switch in the story, destroying any consistency and connection to the Truth videos in previous installments. I DO hope I am totally wrong though. =.=

Nakshatras1
03-07-2012, 01:23 PM
maybe i think this is not looking that good in the trailer but its going to be a hit. because they have actually added some small thing which the player always wanted to do and experience in previous games like changing whether and climbing cliffs and trees!!! the cinematic EPIC moves and camera angles!!!!! all together (i am sure) is gonna make a great release!!!!

Razrback16
03-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Noticed those b.u.ttons in front? It's not robes, but a kind of a long jacket actually to fit the historical period.

I have just watched the debut trailer and I have to say I don't like where the story seems to lead. I have a feeling Ubi writers make a major switch in the story, destroying any consistency and connection to the Truth videos in previous installments. I DO hope I am totally wrong though. =.=

Yeah I saw those as well -- looks good. In particular I just really like how the robes flow on the back -- the split is reminiscent of Ezio's robes in Brotherhood which looked sweet -- Connor's are just blue instead of red.

I hope you are incorrect about the story changes -- as you said, the story is SO important to what makes this series as epic as it is. Things need to be consistent and flow from the previous versions -- this is why so many people are into the game like they are. Also, I agree that certain improvements will be welcomed -- improved free running will be awesome such as being able to do it in trees, under wagons, etc. and not miss a beat in your running -- love it. Just can't wait for this game! I am scheduling Weds-Fri off the week of release so I can do nothing but play AC3. :)