PDA

View Full Version : AC3.3 Concept explained by Alex Hutchinson.

KrYpToNiC95
03-06-2012, 10:38 AM
I know a few people were worried when they heard in the game informer article about AC3.5. I must admit that I too was a bit worried but the creative director cleared it up in an interview. He basically has said that by having the early alpha date which is scheduled in the next few weeks the game will kind of feel like AC3.5 as well because they can go back and refine it and remove or tweak any parts not to their liking. I personally think this is great because this game is getting extra effort and resources that ACB and ACR didn't get so it gives me added confidence as time goes on that we should get the best AC yet this year.

PS. When is the new info coming out on AC3 I heard it's late this month but I'm not sure.

GeneralTrumbo
03-06-2012, 11:47 AM
I know a few people were worried when they heard in the game informer article about AC3.5. I must admit that I too was a bit worried but the creative director cleared it up in an interview. He basically has said that by having the early alpha date which is scheduled in the next few weeks the game will kind of feel like AC3.5 as well because they can go back and refine it and remove or tweak any parts not to their liking. I personally think this is great because this game is getting extra effort and resources that ACB and ACR didn't get so it gives me added confidence as time goes on that we should get the best AC yet this year.

PS. When is the new info coming out on AC3 I heard it's late this month but I'm not sure.
I, like you, think it is good they are getting the attention that Brotherhood and Revelations did not. This will help it to be the best game ever. And I believe that the new info on AC3 would be coming out near the end of the month. That is when they will be having a huge press conference and tons of more information will come out.

YuurHeen
03-06-2012, 11:52 AM

hmm that basicly is what the gi article said. so if you were worried you did not read it correctly.

KrYpToNiC95
03-06-2012, 12:08 PM
hmm that basicly is what the gi article said. so if you were worried you did not read it correctly.

I think the way it was written got me confused or the overwhelming excitement caused me not to read it properly.

Evenesque
03-06-2012, 06:25 PM
It wasn't hard, whatsoever, to glean what he meant by what he said. It was self explanitory. Read the actual words, not what you think is meant inbetween them and this won't happen.