PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Cross= The Templar's best fighter...??

Radman500
03-06-2012, 06:55 AM
if that was Daniel in revelations multiplayer

i think Daniel will be in AC3 and a powerful foe

i could see him whooping on desmond in a H2H fight... or something early in the game..

do you think Cross will be the best fighter the templars got

GeneralTrumbo
03-06-2012, 07:01 AM
I think it will be a pretty drawn-out fight between Daniel and Desmond, if it were to happen. Daniel necessarily wouldn't "whoop" on Desmond. Desmond knows everything from both Ezio and Altair, and soon Connor. I think Desmond has a fair chance of winning.

Radman500
03-06-2012, 07:03 AM
I think it will be a pretty drawn-out fight between Daniel and Desmond, if it were to happen. Daniel necessarily wouldn't "whoop" on Desmond. Desmond knows everything from both Ezio and Altair, and soon Connor. I think Desmond has a fair chance of winning.

well, i could see something cliche as hell, but i could see it happening

desmond meets daniel early in the game, he flat-out destroys desmond in a H2H fight, somehow desmond escapes, before he is killed, fights him at the end of the game and beats Daniel

Calvarok
03-06-2012, 07:05 AM
That's one action movie cliche that I always love, to be honest. But Ubi likes to do things differently than you'd expect. We'll see.

RzaRecta357
03-06-2012, 07:10 AM
Thing is....Daniel seen all of time. Not all of time up until he stabs someone. He seen ALL of time. He may still be good in the end.

The13Doctors
03-06-2012, 07:10 AM
It wasn't Daniel you play as in the multiplayer, unless you refer to the ending cinematic.

As for AC3, yeah he's probably going to fight Desmond, and win.

GeneralTrumbo
03-06-2012, 07:14 AM
It wasn't Daniel you play as in the multiplayer, unless you refer to the ending cinematic.

As for AC3, yeah he's probably going to fight Desmond, and win.
What makes you think he'll win? Just because you don't like Desmond, doesn't mean you can say that...

Legendz54
03-06-2012, 07:24 AM
In the final multiplayer cutscene danial seemed keen on finding Desmond becuase he kept ****ing in on vidics speech asking what have they found. i think its because Danial has heard about the infamous subject 17 and Danial has someone to relate to he will probably fight Desmond to test him out. I would also like to see some cut-scenes of them fighting that would be epic

GeneralTrumbo
03-06-2012, 07:29 AM
In the final multiplayer cutscene danial seemed keen on finding Desmond becuase he kept ****ing in on vidics speech asking what have they found. i think its because Danial has heard about the infamous subject 17 and Danial has someone to relate to he will probably fight Desmond to test him out. I would also like to see some cut-scenes of them fighting that would be epic
I would actually like to be PLAYING the cut-scenes out. It makes you feel more in the action. I would also like to assassinate Vidic. =)

LightRey
03-06-2012, 10:54 AM
I'd actually say the Templar MP guy is likely the best fighter. :P

GeneralTrumbo
03-06-2012, 11:31 AM
I don't too bad myself. ^_^ I'm actually pretty good at it!

playassassins1
03-06-2012, 11:35 AM
I didn't even get to Lvl 50 yet, one lvl to go. Haven't played MP in a while though..

GeneralTrumbo
03-06-2012, 11:38 AM
I didn't even get to Lvl 50 yet, one lvl to go. Haven't played MP in a while though..
I'm like level 34, but I only started playing since like last month. So, considering that, I'm not too bad.

YuurHeen
03-06-2012, 11:47 AM
What makes you think he'll win? Just because you don't like Desmond, doesn't mean you can say that...

well it is the last game with desmond in it....

LightRey
03-06-2012, 12:09 PM

I'm not even going to try. The MP's not bad, but I'm not a great fan of (competitive) MP.

The13Doctors
03-06-2012, 12:13 PM

lol highly doubt it, he just became a Master Templar (using Assassin Terms), Daniel has training and real field experience, killed the Assassin Mentor.
Templars must be strong, considering what it takes to become one, and the fact that their presense is harder than ever before, I'm starting to think the Assassins may use the Satellite of Eden to manipulate and beat them all.

I wonder how Daniel will look like in his 3D Render.

LightRey
03-06-2012, 12:20 PM
lol highly doubt it, he just became a Master Templar (using Assassin Terms), Daniel has training and real field experience, killed the Assassin Mentor.
Templars must be strong, considering what it takes to become one, and the fact that their presense is harder than ever before, I'm starting to think the Assassins may use the Satellite of Eden to manipulate and beat them all.

I wonder how Daniel will look like in his 3D Render.

you do realize that Desmond has basically been training in the same way, right? If said training would make Desmond the best fighter around, then it's not unlikely the same would go for the MP Templar guy.

GeneralTrumbo
03-06-2012, 12:53 PM
well it is the last game with desmond in it....
Which is exactly why they should do him some justice.