PDA

View Full Version : What do you think the preorder bonuses will be?

Lonesoldier2012
03-06-2012, 05:36 AM
I assume some sort of dlc :(

GeneralTrumbo
03-06-2012, 06:19 AM
Well at Game Stop, Amazon, and Best Buy, for a limited time, I know you get a steelbook case up front. =) And then probably some other stuff when the game comes out...

DavisP92
03-06-2012, 06:26 AM
yea i just got the steel box case now. but i'd prefer some game content

GeneralTrumbo
03-06-2012, 06:32 AM
Oh yeah, anyone looking at this forum who wants to order AC3 from Game Stop online and still receive the Steel Book case, go here.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/assassins-creed-3/99633

madisonbrock
03-06-2012, 06:36 AM
Do you think atlus will include a pre-order goods...?

Lonesoldier2012
03-06-2012, 06:36 AM
Oh yeah, anyone looking at this forum who wants to order AC3 from Game Stop online and still receive the Steel Book case, go here.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/assassins-creed-3/99633

Yep. been up since this morning.

Lonesoldier2012
03-06-2012, 06:37 AM

What?

GeneralTrumbo
03-06-2012, 06:37 AM
Atlus? Never heard of it...

GeneralTrumbo
03-06-2012, 06:38 AM
Yep. been up since this morning.
I have been keeping an eye on the Game Stop website to see when it would be available for pre-order since the game was announced. Tomorrow I will probably go and get my pre-order in. ^_^

Lonesoldier2012
03-06-2012, 06:49 AM
I have been keeping an eye on the Game Stop website to see when it would be available for pre-order since the game was announced. Tomorrow I will probably go and get my pre-order in. ^_^

I probably will soon. then i'll upgrade my preorder to the most expensive edition.

GeneralTrumbo
03-06-2012, 06:54 AM
I probably will soon. then i'll upgrade my preorder to the most expensive edition.
I sure hope that Game Stop gets the best pre-order bonuses, like last year.

JumpInTheFire13
03-06-2012, 07:43 AM
I probably won't preorder from gamestop ever again. I preordered Revelations and it took 4 or 5 days to arrive in the mail. And all of the bonuses are released as DLC later anyways. I'll probably drive to the closest Walmart which is about an hour away and pick up the best edition possible.

PERCELL64
05-05-2012, 05:42 PM
I have been keeping an eye on the Game Stop website to see when it would be available for pre-order since the game was announced. Tomorrow I will probably go and get my pre-order in. ^_^L

loomer979
05-06-2012, 04:23 AM
I saw a poster in the window of a local gamestop advertising an exclusive mission and weapon. Can't remember if it's just for preorder or in general though.

Serrachio
05-06-2012, 04:49 AM
I saw a poster in the window of a local gamestop advertising an exclusive mission and weapon. Can't remember if it's just for preorder or in general though.

I believe that may be the "A Dangerous Secret" mission and the Scottish Flintlock.

I probably won't preorder from gamestop ever again. I preordered Revelations and it took 4 or 5 days to arrive in the mail. And all of the bonuses are released as DLC later anyways. I'll probably drive to the closest Walmart which is about an hour away and pick up the best edition possible.

Yes, all the bonuses are eventually released as DLC, but I'd rather have it that way instead of people losing out on extra stuff since they didn't have the money to splash out for the pre-order at the time.

On the other hand, the only thing I dislike is that Ubisoft can't have a giant edition that encompasses everything. I get that games retailers want their own edition, and I won't deny them that, but it should appeal more to people who can't afford to get everything, so they can choose to pick a lesser priced edition that caters to the bonuses they like. (i.e. one multiplayer character they want the most and other stuff)

This way, it does not derive someone willing to pay top dollar from having all of the pre-order content on day one, who would probably not need to complain when others got everything else a couple of months down the line. All that Ubisoft need to do is give those who bought all the pre-order content on day one some extra stuff along with everyone else, like how ACB's Da Vinci DLC equalized everyone, but there was new story content and MP stuff as well.