PDA

View Full Version : Is the pc version gonna be delayed again?

rupok2
03-06-2012, 01:38 AM
Please ubisoft don't be aholes seriously. I have bought every single ac game since ac1 on launch for pc. Please don't delay ac3. I know you are planning to based on the writing at the end of ac3 reveal video but seriously.

ace3001
03-06-2012, 02:09 AM
Please ubisoft don't be aholes seriously. I have bought every single ac game since ac1 on launch for pc. Please don't delay ac3. I know you are planning to based on the writing at the end of ac3 reveal video but seriously.
I don't think you need to think of this already. If it happens, it'll happen, if not it will not. But Revelations was delayed only two weeks, so I have some hope. :)

Grazel69
03-06-2012, 02:36 AM
The only reason AC is even on PC is just to get more money lol
it's a frickin console game meant to be played on the console obviously so why don't you jsut play it on the console?

SixKeys
03-06-2012, 02:38 AM
it's a frickin console game meant to be played on the console obviously so why don't you jsut play it on the console?

Because it looks better on the PC and because not everyone wants to buy a console just for one game?

LoveTwisted
03-06-2012, 02:39 AM

PC is arguably better than any console, and the only reason i'm not a PC gamer is that I prefer a solid control over a keyboard and mouse, and I already spent my money on a PS3 rather than saving up for a great gaming PC

Captain Tomatoz
03-06-2012, 02:42 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jnwqezP86Ww/Td_WTq9dxoI/AAAAAAAAAiI/GUzKdsxq4XQ/s1600/pcgamingmasterrace.jpg

I can already see where this thread is going. haha just kidding :)

Anyway since the game is going to be finished soon I'm sure they'll have a enough time to port it to PC for the same release day

LoveTwisted
03-06-2012, 02:46 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jnwqezP86Ww/Td_WTq9dxoI/AAAAAAAAAiI/GUzKdsxq4XQ/s1600/pcgamingmasterrace.jpg

I can already see where this thread is going. haha just kidding :)

Anyway since the game is going to be finished soon I'm sure they'll have a enough time to port it to PC for the same release day

Haha :p

dxsxhxcx
03-06-2012, 02:50 AM
they did that with the previous games, I don't see why they wouldn't do that now... =/

pirate1802
03-06-2012, 03:18 AM

Wow that is ignorant.

ace3001
03-06-2012, 03:20 AM
it's a frickin console game meant to be played on the console obviously so why don't you jsut play it on the console?I don't like to pull this **** out, but can your console do native 1920x1080? Of course, most consolites wouldn't know the difference cause they've never experienced native 1920x1080. And what do you exactly mean by "meant to play on a console?". On PC, I can choose mouse/keyboard, Xbox 360 controller, PS3 controller, or any other controller I wish to use, and use any monitor or TV I wish to use. So that in itself would make it better due to all the choices. I can easily recreate the console environment while having a better resolution. :D

kudos17
03-06-2012, 03:25 AM

It's thinking like that that spreads ignorance. Please be open-minded. Not everyone wants to, or can, play on a console. Respect that decision.

Anyway, I'd place my bets on the PC version being delayed once again, if the other games are any indication. A shame, but what can you do? I haven't purchased an Assassin's Creed game on the PC since the first one.

And to be honest with you, I seriously doubt your pleas will change anything, especially if that plea begins with "Please ubisoft don't be aholes seriously".

The13Doctors
03-06-2012, 03:53 AM
Well many companies have an exclusive contract with Microsoft. Also, apparently it is a bit longer for PC Production. I don't care, I will go out of my way and buy myself an Xbox 360 for it, only cost like 50 bucks now.

Actually, I can wait two weeks. Those 2 extra weeks is more money I get which means I can secure the max Edition and upgrades on my PC. Time to get DDR3.

Jexx21
03-06-2012, 05:37 AM
I don't like to pull this **** out, but can your console do native 1920x1080? Of course, most consolites wouldn't know the difference cause they've never experienced native 1920x1080. And what do you exactly mean by "meant to play on a console?". On PC, I can choose mouse/keyboard, Xbox 360 controller, PS3 controller, or any other controller I wish to use, and use any monitor or TV I wish to use. So that in itself would make it better due to all the choices. I can easily recreate the console environment while having a better resolution. :D

Man speaks the truth. I only support consoles because their exclusives are pretty good usually.

GeneralTrumbo
03-06-2012, 07:25 AM
I highly doubt they would, seeing as they are already almost done with an Alpha version of the game, and they want to wrap up the main storyline by 12/21/12. A while before that, actually.

LordWolv
03-06-2012, 07:29 AM
Remember that it will have to come out before december when we all die needlessly and painfully.
Heh..

I doubt it will be delayed.

GeneralTrumbo
03-06-2012, 07:35 AM
Remember that it will have to come out before december when we all die needlessly and painfully.
Heh..

I doubt it will be delayed.
Lol.

GeneralTrumbo
03-06-2012, 07:36 AM
They have to hurry up and get it out before the sun burns us all to ashes and the fire consumes the earth. No biggie.

ProletariatPleb
03-06-2012, 07:50 AM
Look here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/661615-Why-does-this-always-happen

rupok2
03-08-2012, 01:47 AM
I have an xbox 360 but I like playing on the pc thats why I want it on my pc. I like the mouse and keyboard and I like the better graphics. I have bought every ac game and many other ubisoft games yet pc gamers get treated like dirt and second rate customers by ubisoft thats why I am worried. They have absolutely no excuse to delay this time, the development cycle for this game was 3 years! yet I think its gonna be the usual bs that they do.

At least with the ac2 and brotherhood delay they gave all the dlc free for pc but they won't even do that anymore.