PDA

View Full Version : Connor's Assassin Outfit

Hitokiri_Wrath
03-05-2012, 10:38 PM
I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the new Assassin outfit. How does it compare to Altair's and Ezio's previous outfits?

I personally believe it's the best outfit Ubi's come up with yet. Though that may be my bias because I love colonial-era frock coats. xD

The13Doctors
03-05-2012, 10:40 PM
I'm not a frocker but it is my favorite.

rileypoole1234
03-05-2012, 10:40 PM
I love the coat he's wearing. I hope instead of armour we get to maybe buy different coats and switch when we want. That'd be cool.

Ender_Graff
03-05-2012, 10:41 PM
It is my favoritte as well. I really hope there will be options for outfit dye from tailors like the previous games, I hate the all white look, makes you stick out like a sore thumb. Especially so in this new era.

Ioder
03-05-2012, 10:41 PM
I love the coat he's wearing. I hope instead of armour we get to maybe buy different coats and switch when we want. That'd be cool.
Definatly, that sounds awesome.

I love his coat and everything, Connor is definatly badass.

kriegerdesgottes
03-05-2012, 11:09 PM
I love the coat and the hoody and the vest and the bow and tomahawk but I don't like the Indian boots or the leather strips that hang off of them and his arrow pouch.

Sarari
03-05-2012, 11:15 PM
I love the outfit. It looks great and matches their time very well. I also like the weapons he has now. I think it would be a nice change to air assassinate people with a tomahawk lol.

RzaRecta357
03-05-2012, 11:17 PM
I love it.

UrDeviant1
03-05-2012, 11:24 PM
I like It. It's not too bulky. Wouldn't mind a bit more color though.

LieutenantJojo
03-05-2012, 11:31 PM
I like It. It's not too bulky. Wouldn't mind a bit more color though.

Talking about different colors, is it still going to be possible to dye clothes?

UrDeviant1
03-05-2012, 11:33 PM
Talking about different colors, is it still going to be possible to dye clothes?

I should think so, although I haven't heard anything official.

Hitokiri_Wrath
03-05-2012, 11:55 PM
I would be really disappointed if dying was taken out. It was one of my favorite parts of AC2, B, and R. D:

lettermen0412
03-06-2012, 12:13 AM
I like it, not my favorite though. And I'm really glad they got rid of that dumb cape.

JumpInTheFire13
03-06-2012, 12:17 AM
It is my favoritte as well. I really hope there will be options for outfit dye from tailors like the previous games, I hate the all white look, makes you stick out like a sore thumb. Especially so in this new era. If anything, the white clothes help you blend in better. ​Snow is white.

LieutenantJojo
03-06-2012, 12:43 AM
I like it, not my favorite though. And I'm really glad they got rid of that dumb cape.

I kinda liked the cape...

The outfit looks awesome, but the Brotherhood-outfit is probably still my favorite of them all. I'll need to see the outfit in action some more.

C112408E
03-06-2012, 01:09 AM
Hmm, from what I've seen, it looks rather nice. I haven't seen just enough of it yet, though. I think seeing actual, in-game shots of it would help me decide more. But anyway, I really hope Ubisoft finally gives us the option to remove armor and weapons at will and not have to freaking glitch them off every time. I like the outfits to remain lightweight and basic looking. This one is no exception.

Rycay
03-06-2012, 01:17 AM
I really like the look of this outfit. It fits in perfectly with the era. And yes, I too, loved the cape in the ACII trilogy.

BK-110
03-06-2012, 01:28 AM
Loving the outfit. I like the frock coat and the native-ish features. I'd say it's my favorite outfit in the franchise along with Alta´r's and Ezio's Revelations outfit.

JumpInTheFire13
03-06-2012, 01:51 AM
I kinda liked the cape...

The outfit looks awesome, but the Brotherhood-outfit is probably still my favorite of them all. I'll need to see the outfit in action some more.

The Brotherhood outfit is my favourite as well. The cape looks really good with that outfit, but it just wouldn't work with Connor's.

Sevenofnine-st
03-06-2012, 02:09 AM
I like the new outfit, how they blended both styles so perfectly. I can see how how they chose to abandon the cape though, seeing how cumbersome it probably would have been for all those monkey jumps across the trees. Can't have the cape getting stuck on a tree branch! :D

Grazel69
03-06-2012, 03:08 AM
I kinda like the way the coat is made into the more assassins like outfit without really taking away to much from the coat aspect

and DUH of course he doesn't have a cape
that was Ezio's thing and if they deleted it -to my big dissapointment- in ACR, they sure as hell won't bring it back, which is good (persons being confused about this sentence, I liked the cape on Ezio but don't think it fits Conor since it's something belonging to Ezio and would just feel lame and boring if another assassin also had a cape)

LieutenantJojo
03-06-2012, 09:35 AM
I kinda like the way the coat is made into the more assassins like outfit without really taking away to much from the coat aspect

that was Ezio's thing and if they deleted it -to my big dissapointment- in ACR, they sure as hell won't bring it back, which is good (persons being confused about this sentence, I liked the cape on Ezio but don't think it fits Conor since it's something belonging to Ezio and would just feel lame and boring if another assassin also had a cape)

It's not just "Ezio's thing", it's also more of a "time period-thing". It looked natural to have a cape like that in Italy during the Renaissance, but the cape would've looked odd in Constantinople and it would make him stand out, instead of blending in. That's why they removed it in ACR.

GeneralTrumbo
03-06-2012, 09:44 AM

Actually, if you got the "Old Altair" outfit, that has a cape on it. And you also get a full-body cape when you go to Cappadocia.

Kaiskune
03-06-2012, 09:54 AM
the new outfit looks pretty good. it will be interesting to see how they integrate the armour upgrades and purchase into a period when body armour was in decline.
Ubi would be daft not to keep the tailors dye. I know it did nothing for you but i always used earthy colours (exept for revelations when it was Janissary green until i found the Pak Isha armour)

it'll make fomr some interesting master class armour as well (brutus,Pak Isha,)

GeneralTrumbo
03-06-2012, 09:59 AM
the new outfit looks pretty good. it will be interesting to see how they integrate the armour upgrades and purchase into a period when body armour was in decline.
Ubi would be daft not to keep the tailors dye. I know it did nothing for you but i always used earthy colours (exept for revelations when it was Janissary green until i found the Pak Isha armour)

it'll make fomr some interesting master class armour as well (brutus,Pak Isha,)
I'm sure the Tailor system has been completely redone to feel awesome.

LightRey
03-06-2012, 10:20 AM
I absolutely love it. It looks really cool. Especially considering the time period and location.

ElDoucherino
03-06-2012, 10:21 AM
Loving the costume...but I do like old Ezio's outfit to...you know the one he has in Revelation...

Rabid-Ross
03-06-2012, 10:44 AM
i think the coat looks really good, but the blue on it kinda makes you stand out if you're sneaking around british areas? why not something like brown or grey?